Whippet

Is Fanfiction Allowed On Shys?

9 posts in this topic

I was wondering if somebody could let me know if I'm allowed to post my fan fiction in the Erotic Stories forum. It's only that I would like to share, and I already have some old Harry Potter femme on femme (or, femmeslash) stories, but I don't want to go posting them if they're not allowed. I've tried searching, but I can't see any specific guidelines for this.

Could someone please let me know? :) Thanks.

I'm not a Mod or anything, but I don't see why it wouldn't be. Maybe someone more informed should answer than me, hehe

I was wondering if somebody could let me know if I'm allowed to post my fan fiction in the Erotic Stories forum. It's only that I would like to share, and I already have some old Harry Potter femme on femme (or, femmeslash) stories, but I don't want to go posting them if they're not allowed. I've tried searching, but I can't see any specific guidelines for this.

I'll check with the mod team and let you know hunny xx

Hi

here is the best place to put in your work:

http://www.shybi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=100304#entry1587857

thanks

Thank you - except the link goes back to this thread?

Thank you! I look forward to sharing my stories with everyone, and reading some of the others. :)

Thank you - except the link goes back to this thread?

My bad! Stressful day at work yesterday and little caffeine meant crap clara :lol:

My bad! Stressful day at work yesterday and little caffeine meant crap clara :lol:

I think we can all relate to that!