GypsyButterfly

What Was The Name Of The Girl/woman You First Crushed On?

201 posts in this topic

Claire and I was 11. She was beautiful.

Claire and 11 too haha xD

Her name was Monique, I was 13

Claire and 11 too haha xD

That's so funny. I hope she rocked your world. :air_kiss:

I never knew here name. We never spoke, I just watched her. ( in a far less creepy way than that sounds)

Ms Swallow, I was 12, but didn't really know what bisexual was at the time.

And, how old were you? Here name was Carrie & I was nine. I'm now 46.

I was 15. Her name was Joanna. Sounds like such a cliche, but we played softball together, she was a couple of years older. I didn't even realize that I felt that way at the time. I was totally in denial. It's no wonder I enjoyed wrestling with her so much.... I ran into her a few years later and I was totally blushing and couldn't stop rambling. She was giggling. So embarrassing! I haven't seen her since.

Hmmm....thinking back...I've always been pretty Bi.

I think my first was when I was 11 or 12? I don't know her name but she was

probably 16-17. I saw her just twice at parties my parents threw.

But now, I deeply have a crush on a long time friend. Her name starts with an S. I told her about it

recently. I was 26-27 when I began crushing on her. I'm 29.

I was 17 and her name is Sigthrud

Vanessa. I was 10... or maybe 11? Gawds, that was a long time ago :P

If you go by the first one I realised at the time, it was Leigh-Anne, and I was 15.

Looking back it was probably Sarah and not sure when I started crushing on her 7-9 years old probably and I think I probably did until we started secondary school

I was about 15 when we met. She was one of my best friends in high school and still is now. She had an openly bi girl stalking her throughout high school sotour friends always teased us about us dating.I just now told her I'm bi but haven't gotten around to telling her about my crush on her.

Anna

Mine was called Natasha and I was about 12 when I was crushing on her (I didn't realise at the time though!)

I don't know which one was really the first crush but now it's a girl named Aline that comes to mind, we were in the same class but never friends. I was 13-14. I admired her and her beauty and envied her dress-style and her luxurious hair. She inspired me to start changing my hairstyle to look more attractive and less like a conservative inconspicuous little mouse wearing braids. We were never friends with her, and now she is in my friends list and still don't talk. She is married and creates wedding dresses, she was a born dressmaker since high school. I think she has even influenced my clothing style and the one that captures my eye in others

Andrea, she shortened her name to Andy and her last name was also a boys first name - all that name business should have told me I was bi! :giggle: We were 15.

I'm pretty sure it was my friend from online, Amanda.

And, how old were you? Here name was Carrie & I was nine. I'm now 46.

Chandra. I was 41 ... She was somewhat younger ... Maybe 33? 35? ... I had same sex interactions before, but the first one I truly fell for was the one mentioned here. I'm 51 now.

Her name was Vivienne and I was 13, we were in an athletic club together, but she never knew I was so crazy about her. She's still pretty hot looking and she's now 50, I'm 48. The first woman I actually fell in love with and still feel deeply for is Tara who is 45. I miss her...

The first one I had after I realized what it was was named Andrea. I was 22 and met her in a class. I was completely drawn to her and spent a lot of time at her place. She found out she was pregnant during our course and didn't finish the year. She ended up marrying her baby daddy and had another little boy. We eventually stopped hanging out so much and haven't really had any contact in years, although she is on my Facebook friend list.

After that was Justine. She was gorgeous! And we got on really well, we laughed a lot. But she moved away before we could cross any lines. She had a girlfriend when she moved away though which made me think I missed my chance.

Cora aged 5

First girl I've crushed on was Inette and i was 16

Her name is Elaine. I was 16 and I'm 25 now. We're still close friends :-)

Where do you draw the line? I mean, I've had certain friends that I had a kind of fascination for well before I hit puberty but I'm not sure if that counts. The friendship/puppy-love line is pretty blurry for me.

Honestly, I can't remember the name of the first girl I had a crush on, although I remember other things about her. I only knew her for about 6 months before she moved to Florida. I was 11. It was a romantic crush, not all that sexual, as it was for all of my male and female crushes several years afterwards.

The first crush I had, male or female, that was unmistakably romantic and sexual was Ching. I was 15. Still kicking myself for not saying anything to her. Wanted to so many times.

May, age 7...I always wanted to play with her on the playground. She was this beautiful Arab girl who moved close to our school. She was only there for a short season...when she moved, I was so sad...I wish I could see her now...I am 31.

The woman I fell in love with...her name is Marinela. This was when I was the summer after I graduated high school...I learned that she was going to the same university as I was. We went to church together. She showed me the ropes and was incredible artist. She kicked my butt! I loved how free spirited she was and just gosh...she never knew about how much I loved her and secretly wanted to be with her. She is now married with two kids and we are still great friends. She still doesn't know about my feelings I had for her...maybe still have them. I'd decided to let her go. :) He he he!

Edited by BellaMynx

A sweetheart nicknamed Panda.... She was my girl for a short time