GypsyButterfly

What Was The Name Of The Girl/woman You First Crushed On?

201 posts in this topic

She was the director of my college and I was 18 gorgeous!!

She was a little girl in my class when I was 7. Her name was Sarah. :)

Her name was Nicole. I think I was 7, and she was 11.. I'm 27 now.

Her name was Terri. She was my cousin's girlfriend when I was 17. (Holy crap, that was 30 years ago!)

They were in their late 20's, and they were both bi. I used to wish she'd make a move on me. I spent a lot of time at their house crushing on her.

Sam, we were 12 and she still has a soft spot in my heart.

Alexxus and I was 12. She was 13.

The first one i actually acknowledged while I was crushing... Kat. I was 21.

Looking back to before I acknowledged anything, I was probably 7 and I have no idea who my first was. Knowing what I know now, I had a ton of lady crushes when I was younger.

Her name was Angie and I was 16 she was my bestfriend

I honestly believe my first crush was at 13 and it was with a girl named Annie. We were in orchestra together. i didn't see it or understand what it was until I became an adult. We were friends for a long time but thinking back I realize it was more.

her name was Shannon. I was 8 & so was she. She was a cute tomboy whom lived next door to my grandparents. Haven't seen her for many years

Edited by shybimomof2

Jilema, she was my best friend, I was 13. She never knew how I felt. About five or so years ago I looked her up and found out that she has a girlfriend, feels like I missed my chance with that one.

Catherine, when I was about 13/14,though I convinced myself that I wasn't. She had lovely long hair and wore bold alternative clothing, and introduced me to Rocky Horror!

In real life,Yvonne,she was nine & I was 7...happy times!! In celeb world,Gillian Anderson,no idea what age I was. Actually I'd forgotten about my crush for Gillian. Just looked her up there and she's hotter now than the XFiles days ♥

I was 6th grade her name was Danielle.

It's a secret her name is staying in my heart :)

I think I was 27 she was a co worker and she was called sam nothing happened but there was certainly some sexual tension 😘

I think I was in the 7th or 8th grade, I can't remember but her name was Tami Guidry, I was in band with her and she played the flute, she caught me looking at her once when I was in the same class with her and she kind of got freaked out about it and asked me what I was staring at. She had these gorgeous crystal blue eyes and her hair style was kind of a Princess Diana hair cut but she had thick dark hair, not blonde. I should've know then, oh well.

Her name was Katie. I was in 7th grade when I first got a crush on her, so I was 12. It got bad in 10th grade, which means I was 15. It lasted at least until we graduated. I only called it a crush in retrospect, after I realized I'm bi. I don't know if I didn't realize that's what it was at the time because was in denial

or I was just oblivious to the nature of my feelings towards her. I was a weird kid.

I saw her at the ten year reunion and couldn't bring myself to tell her even though the crush is long over. I still have her on Facebook. Friending her was one of the last interactions we had before the crush faded. I don't ever message her, but it's nice seeing her in my news feed for several reasons, not least of which is that she's still gorgeous and super sexy. But, she's always been super straight and has a husband and a kid and I'm over her, so I'm content to just look.

Janelle. I was about 12, and she became my first gf when I was about 14. Sadly, we were only together a few months before she died, but she's the one who made the most impact on my life.

First actual proper full-on crush?

Michelle Shocked, circa 'Texas Campfire Tapes' album. I went to see her at a gig in London at the Hackney Empire and nearly expired from unrequited passion. *sigh*

And then about a year later, I totally crushed on Sinead O'Connor. I used to lie in the dark listening to 'Mandinka' and thinking lustful fan girly thoughts. Yum...

First real crush? My best friend, Andrea. I was 28 years old. I'm a bit of a late bloomer, I guess. lol

Sharon. She wore white tights and a red dress

Her name was María. I was 15, and she was one year older than me. I had just transfer to an all female school, and I met her when my class played her class in a game of basketball or volleyball, something like that. We became great friends, but she was (still is) straight as an arrow and I never told her (or will if I ever encounter her again).

Her name was Mellisa and I was in seventh grade and we were best friends. We were part of a group of four friends. I had never before and have not since had friends as close as the four of us, so I never told her how I felt. I am happily married and she is engaged, but a part of me is still in love with her and I think always will be.

Matilde. I didn't realize it was a crush at the time, but I do in retrospect. 7 years old.