GypsyButterfly

What Was The Name Of The Girl/woman You First Crushed On?

201 posts in this topic

Her name was Tanya and she sang in the school choir and so did I. She had a voice like an angel. We were never friends but I wanted to be. Her hair was always perfect in that kind of ruffled kind of way. Once in choir by accident so to speak I touched her hair, or brushed against it. Such a dream!!!!

My first crush was for the head girl, long blond hair, legs right up to her neck...gorgeous. I was 7.

Her name was Gina and she was also my first sexual experience with a woman. We are still friends and she is still beautiful. We had sex several times and only stopped because I had to move away. She married and says she is only straight now. I have to admit if she wanted to I would have sex with her again.

Yvonne and I was 13. I couldn't stop staring at her. She probably thought I was crazy.

Her name was Patty (I think) and I was 4. She was an older girl who took ballet at the same studio as me.

Her name was Sunshine, I attended class with her in grade 7 for roughly 6 months.

Alana and we were both 8. She was, to me, the coolest person in our class and I wanted to be around her.

Alison we were in class together, I must have been about 10 years old.

My best friend in high school. Her name is Carrie. I felt like she was my soulmate. Unfortunately we aren't friends anymore. She got really religious a few years ago and basically said I would be going to hell if I didn't believe what she believes. She never knew that I was interested in her as more than a friend. She definetly would not be cool with that now! She used to be pretty open minded and accepting of people. Now she is borderline hateful in her ideology. I don't know why she did this 360. I tried to stay friends with her despite me being agnostic, but we are just too far apart in our thinking now. I don't like being told I'm going to burn in hell and that I'm not raising my kid right. I grieved the end of that friendship.

It's a tie, Lyndsay I was 6, and Miss Greene, my teacher.

Her name was Maria and I met her in school when I was 13/14. We started talking during textile work class while we were knitting and my hat turned out extremely ugly because she kept distracting me haha. We were really close friends for a while but then we kind of drifted apart (and she may have realized I had a massive crush on her because it was kind of obvious).

My first girl crush I was 13 and her name was Elizabeth or Lizzy to her friends.....we're still friends to this day and she's never known.

A girl I went to school with named Lisa. I didn't understand the feelings in the 2nd grade, but as we grew older I knew in the back of mind what it was. She's a very 'out' lesbian in our community now, and hot as hell!! I also had a massive crush on Joan Jett, and still do, lol! God that woman has always been hot!!!! I should have known there was no hope for me even back then.

The name of my first girl crush was Stephanie. She worked at Kay Jewelers. I was probably in my late 20's Im Now 46. She was an amazing woman.

Kirsty, we were both 14, she was my best friend. Never told her how I felt because I suspected she was homophobic. In hindsight I think she may have had her own feelings but masked them under this, but I'll never know for sure. :(

I regret not saying anything every day, though I still am in touch with her via Facebook, she has her own family now, so I feel there would be no point.

Her name was Amy and I was... 14.

A friend of mine recognized it for what it was before I did.

The very first was Julie, she was in my year at high school. I can't remember how old I was, perhaps 14/15. Of course I didn't realise I was crushing because I thought I was straight. But I used to watch her as we got changed for PE. The second was Gemma, my ex BF's sister. I was 17 at the time. I was really attracted to her, much more than I ever was to my ex. And yet I still thought I was straight! It wasn't until I was 21/22 that it hit me lol.

When I was 6 years old, my best friend Consuela. We would talk about how we wanted to marry each other when we grew up because boys were gross. At that age it was very innocent, not a sexual thing. But I loved her so much. Then around age 12 I started practicing kissing with Melissa. She was a couple years older than me and a very early bloomer. She was already in a D cup at 14. We would make out and I would slide my hands under her bra.. and then I repressed my attraction to girls for years.

Jeanette. I was 5 and she was 6 :) I can still remember the feeling

One of my teachers in school, I was 12/13

Celeb wise the first person that springs to mind was Shirley Manson from Garbage. I would have been about 17. Still have a thing for redheads :)

Julie. I was 21. Met at a college camp. I was drawn to her lips, her gloss shimmered in the moonlight. It's the first time I recall wanting to kiss a girl.

My English teacher eek