baby123

Ages Of Most Ladies On Shy Bi

183 posts in this topic

34 here :) and personally I seem to get along with and end up more attracted to women 10+ years my senior. Not sure why that is though.

34 here :) and personally I seem to get along with and end up more attracted to women 10+ years my senior. Not sure why that is though.

`

This will sound a bit, problimatic, but I have had the same attractions, however it started in my teens. I'm 33 now.

I'm 47, I had a real problem with my age since turning 40, since meeting my Girlfriend I seem to have overcome that :) and I'm the first person to say age doesn't matter lol!

I am dreading turning 40, completely dreading it to the point that family and friends are banned from reminding me. Ironically the woman that I adore is 10 years older than me and I love that she is older than me. Hoping once I get passed the 40 I'll feel better about it.

I am dreading turning 40, completely dreading it to the point that family and friends are banned from reminding me. Ironically the woman that I adore is 10 years older than me and I love that she is older than me. Hoping once I get passed the 40 I'll feel better about it.

My 'older woman' helped me get over it :) try to think positively (says me lol)

My 'older woman' helped me get over it :) try to think positively (says me lol)

My 'older' woman is still just a crush. She seems very happy with her age and not at all panicked about her 50 as I am about my 40. She told me that 40 didn't bother her.

48 here will be 49 this year and I do love my older age, my mind says I'm 26 but my body says I'm 48. It's a wonderful time in m life and I get to share the latter half of my adult life with the love of my life. Love you baby. :)

My 'older' woman is still just a crush. She seems very happy with her age and not at all panicked about her 50 as I am about my 40. She told me that 40 didn't bother her.

It didn't bother me either and I welcomed being 50 - felt better and more confident about myself than I'd ever done before :)

I'll be 30 in February. Still haven't grown up. No plans to start now.

Good for you! I'm 52 and have no intention of growing up. It's boring and overrated.

It didn't bother me either and I welcomed being 50 - felt better and more confident about myself than I'd ever done before :)

Totally agree. I get happier, more relaxed and just more everything as each year passes. :)

Wow !! this has been a great thread. I'm definately more confident now. I hated being 40. You go to the doctors for a check up and ...gee your 40, so you need to get this checked, and that checked... Why... because your 40. Yesterday I was 39, but that was OK, but now I'm 40 I've got one foot in the grave and the other on a babana skin. It was depressing. But 50 was good, no one bothered. We are definately like a good bottle of wine...... we mature with age. lol.

Come on Lilac, put a number on it? :lol:

I'm 29

Whippet, you awful young person you! ;)

Yeah, I know. I got in awful trouble at work once when I innocently commented that now that both my parents are over 50 they seem to be getting old, to me. Imagine how that went down with all the women I work with, as 95% of them are over 45!

I was told 50 is the new 40. When I turned 50 two years ago I got the best birthday present ever, my girlfriend! And she gave me something

I had wanted for a long time.

I'm 28, and feel ageless.

I'm a little girl who still enjoys playing on a swing set, an ancient soul who raised someone else's now almost adult son, an innocent looking, blue-eyed, fair, foul-mouthed Jersey Girl. I don't feel like any age at all. I don't pay much attention to other people's ages, but I do pay a lot of attention to maturity and wisdom, and the ability to have fun.

Edited by Vita

I'll be 47 in August. It seems weird to me, I feel so much younger! Young at heart ;) Old in the body though.....RA and fibro make me feel rotten physically. They both also make my brain addled!

When I turned 40 I used to joke and say I'd start aging backwards, instead of turning 41 I'd be turning 39 again. But recently my husband had a great idea! He said we should tell people we are 10 years older, then people will say "wow you look so good for your age!" Heehee.....

I work in geriatrics and it really changed how I thought about "old age". My parents are 71 and to me that's young, but to other people my age, not so much.

I'm 27. Sometimes it feels like 21, sometimes like 99...

Just turned 31. I do not miss my 20s AT ALL! Good riddance.

And I aim to make this decade my bitch.

I'm 46. We have members from 18 to 65. Possibly older. I know from experience, that, age is irrelevant. My husband is 61 & we're best friends. Many of my friends have been 20 or more years my senior. It's more important how we relate to someone. That can happen with any age.

I am 37 and my hubby is 60, he is also my best friend. We have a very strong connection. Age doesn't really mean anything to me. I have always gotten along better with older people than I do with most my age.

They say you are as old as you feel...or...as old as the Man you feel. In my case, being on my own, I'm still only as old as I feel.

Everyone is old when you are 28 or so. Vita ! I still love a swing set. Just finding one stromg enough. lol.

I feel like I am too young to be on shybi sometimes, since I'm 19. I feel like everyone on here are way more experienced than me. I mean, I haven't even had my first kiss!!!!