baby123

Ages Of Most Ladies On Shy Bi

184 posts in this topic

34 nearly 35

Decrepit old crone... but oh so bad!!!

24. 25 in October but feel at least 30 ;)

I am 37 and my hubby is 60, he is also my best friend. We have a very strong connection. Age doesn't really mean anything to me. I have always gotten along better with older people than I do with most my age.

Growing up, except for school, many of my friends were my parent's & grandparent's age. Even now, they tend to be older. Though, there is more diversity. Romantically, I think I gravitated toward more mature men, because, a lot of them were interested in me. Maybe partly because I was in my 20's. But, also, I was more mature than many 20 somethings. My girlfriends have been a few years my senior. I've found myself intellectually attracted to a woman & then find, she's much younger than myself. Initially, I have this hesitation. I have to remind myself, it's how I relate to the person. If we get along fine, age is just a number.

I feel like I am too young to be on shybi sometimes, since I'm 19. I feel like everyone on here are way more experienced than me. I mean, I haven't even had my first kiss!!!!

I didn't have my first kiss with a woman until seven years ago. When I was 39.

I'm 43. I feel younger and better now than I did when I was younger!

On my weather app it always shows the temp but then says "feels like" which is diff from the actual temp so using that way of thinking..

Rox 27

Acts like 20 or is that 17 oh hang on sometimes she acts like a child or an idiot or both so in other words some days you will feel young and other days you will feel ancient so do what I do and just enjoy every day regardless.

Edited by Roxyorsox

I turn 29 next month.

34 :-)

33! :dancer:

I'm 35

I'm 33

27 here.

No clue, but I'm 31 going on 32 very soon.

I'm at a good place 48. Still trying to figure out how I feel about getting this close to fifty. The past eight years have flew by.

I'm 26, it looks like I'm one of the younger ones on this site. That means there's plenty to learn for me :)

Ok ladies thanks for the input. I was beginning to say maybe I need to get off this site lol. And Debra r do not say sadly your in your 60 you are still here and like the other lady said like fine wine

Thank you for asking, I just joined and was wondering the same thing! I have reached the upper 50s. It took me a few years to figure things out! LOL

42 x love being this age