macherie

How Do You Eat Your Oreo ?

54 posts in this topic

Today in chat , we were talking about Oreo biscuit .

When I eat mine, I start to lick the cream then I eat the biscuit.

What about you?

Laffy, now behave when you answer this, okay?

Well, I'll try but no guarantees!!

If I'm eating oreos I have got to have a big glass of ice cold milk.

Had some the other day with vanilla milk. OMG!! NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

mmmm Vanilla milk sounds delicious

Let's not even talk about Golden Oreos. I will run over people to get some of those. Especially if there's only one package left on the shelf.

Oh I don't know the Golden one. Lets Google it.

Drown it in milk and gobble it up in one big bite!

Oh I don't know the Golden one. Lets Google it.

They are rather addicting....well to me, anyway

I twist the top off, eat the top biscuit, eat the cream then eat the bottom biscuit :)

I dunk mine in milk.

Drown it in milk and gobble it up in one big bite!

*evil smirk*

There's also peanut butter cream, chocolate cream & triple Oreos, to name a few. I have some idiosyncrasies when I eat. At home, anyway. In public or around people other than my husband, I eat more normally. Whatever that is. My favorite part of the Oreo is the cream. I remove that, eat the cookies & when I'm done with those, I take all the cream & roll it into a ball & savor it that way.

Either I twist the top, eat the cream and then the traditional cookie OR I dunk them in milk, then eat them in a few bites. Oreos are the best!

I haven't had Oreos in such a long time....darn it, ladies! Must get Oreos sometime!

I'm odd, I only like them if they are a little stale. I leave the bag open to let air in and in a couple of days I eat them.

Sorry to ask, what's an Oreo?

An oreo is a cookie. They are so delicious.

I like eating mine with milk. I'm a twister. Eat the cream last. Sometimes I'll put the cream from two and make it a double stuffed.

Sorry to ask, what's an Oreo?

The basic is two chocolate cookies with a cream center. Click here to go the site. If you don't mind me asking, which country are you from? I checked & they're sold in more than 100 of them.

I like to twist the tops off, scrape all the cream into the garbage and eat the cookies. I know its weird

There's also peanut butter cream, chocolate cream & triple Oreos, to name a few. I have some idiosyncrasies when I eat. At home, anyway. In public or around people other than my husband, I eat more normally. Whatever that is. My favorite part of the Oreo is the cream. I remove that, eat the cookies & when I'm done with those, I take all the cream & roll it into a ball & savor it that way.

Great idea, I'm gonna try that :)

Oh come on ladies lets have some fun .... now who wouldn't eat or lick the center first. Its the best part . So creamy and delicious ..I myself like the thick cream better. Mmmmm..... I thought this would be Lafs response..

Edited by gymrat.bi&proud!

Remove it from the packaging, separate the two halves, take my time licking the cream from the centre, nibble at the rest until it is finished....

I like to look at it for a while. Just stare at it, admire it and know what a treat awaits. If the oreo had a brain it would be thinking 'this girl knows how to tease me'.

I like to lick round the top half very very slowly, same then with the bottom half. Return to the top half only this time a little faster. And then...and then take the whole lot in my mouth, moving my tongue round it. I like to slowly eat both halves, not rushing, just taking my time, an oreo is sooo good it has to be savoured. Prolong the pleasure. Eventually...eventually what is left is the creamy bit, oh yes the creamy bit. Such a delight.

When I finish one oreo, I think that was so good I usually like another...oreo :)

Open my mouth, put it in, and chew

With my mind...OooOooo!

I just bite into it like I do any other cookie and have a nice big glass of milk to drink with it. I love the peanut butter Oreos.

They make peanut butter Oreos?!?