Poptart0719

Horny Now?

219 posts in this topic

Just curious who out there is horny now? If you are, why and where are you (home, work, shopping, etc.)?

Beep beep!

Always lol Most evening when I start thinking about sex. I du t think this warm weather is helping either lol

It doesn't help, because everyone is half. Aked lol

Always lol Most evening when I start thinking about sex. I du t think this warm weather is helping either lol

Yep. Home, end of a long day, no evening plans and horny as hell.

I used to have an average sex drive, lol. Now that I'm nearing the end of my pregnancy I swear I STAY horny. More so for a woman than my dh but my frustration gets taking out on him, so he's super happy. lol

I would say I have a pretty low sex drive normally... but being at the end of my pregnancy I am finding I am more turned on by things that wouldn't usually!!!

and jumping back onto this page is also helping!!

Due on next week, its off the scale! Damn hormones!

"Honk if you're horny!"? Lol!

honkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Im always horny, lol.

I have been on this site for 3 hours... Yes I am horny now. At home. Watching football with adult son across room, trying not to squirm. Lol glad he can't see what I'm doing.

I feel like I have an exaggerated sex drive, which is strange because I'm on two different anti-depressants AND birth control, so I should probably have no libido whatsoever. Yet, I find myself aroused constantly and have to relieve my need at least twice an evening....

I am most definitly. I have such strong urges to be with a woman and on top of that i got my clit pierced 3 weeks ago. so im trying not to mess with it too much til its good and healed!

I am as well. I've been unwell for the past several days so I haven't had any release for... well, I've lost count, really! But yes, definitely feeling it intensely right now and think I'm ready for some relief pretty soon.

Oh, and I'm at home, having woken up not too long ago.

Right now, but most evenings I am ;) and mornings, and....lol

Well it seems like I am horny quite often, my fiance netty, thinks that I'm always horny but I'm not always horny. When I see her, when I talk to her, just being in her company, even on skype gets to me every time. It's not always easy to exercise restraint, but it's one of those limited things that we can share together and stay connected, so I exercise discipline and I wait on her. :)

A1, 100%, off the scale horny! For a woman!

Yes I am very much so!!!!

Usually I am but this being Sunday and spending the whole day with the family, no, not horny now.

But I'm sure that if stay on Shybi too long I will be, hehe.

I'm not at the moment, but that's probably because I took care of it earlier. ;)

Yes!!

In bed alone and just reading posts on here. I am immediately horny and going to have to take care of myself otherwise will be distracted all day.