Shebop

Irish Members?

22 posts in this topic

I know there are a few as I've seen some posts, but just wondering how many Irish bi women are on here. Drop by and say hello :)

Hi Shebop:) Just thought I'd pop by and say hello! I'm from Northern Ireland, there's few of us Irish gals on the site! Hope u enjoy being here!

Hi Shebop:) Just thought I'd pop by and say hello! I'm from Northern Ireland, there's few of us Irish gals on the site! Hope u enjoy being here!

Hello Hunguponu, just replying as I tried to like your post but it won't let me! :)

Ah t wonders of modern technology lol Glad u liked my post and enjoy the site:) There's a lot of good people on here!

Yup another Irish cailin anseo. ( :

Only new here a couple of weeks but from Northern Ireland too.

Hey girls I'm in Dublin just found this site a few days ago, seems pretty cool so far!! X

Hey girls I'm in Dublin just found this site a few days ago, seems pretty cool so far!! X

Hello! Dublin is a bit nearer than most of the people on here, so good to hear from you! Welcome to the site, hope you have fun browsing the forums :D

Yeah I get the impression this is a very international site which is really cool!! Enjoying it so far!! Nice to meet u x

I'm....of Irish blood and descent, does that count??? Ireland is one of the first stops I want to make when I travel overseas. Such gorgeous land.

Yup another Irish cailin anseo. ( :

That reminds me of being in school! "Anseo". Another Paddy here!

Hello fellow Irish Shys! Northern Irish gal here. What's the craic? :P

Hi! I'm new here and Irish too (in London at the moment).

born in Ireland but left as a baby do I still count !

On 2017-4-30 at 3:54 PM, maria-ashley said:

born in Ireland but left as a baby do I still count !

Definitely :) Hi maria-ashley!

Canadian but I live in West Galway.  New to the site... not new to the life.  Happy to meet new people.  Come say hello... 

10 hours ago, thatcdstone said:

Canadian but I live in West Galway.  New to the site... not new to the life.  Happy to meet new people.  Come say hello... 

Hi thatcdstone! That's a beautiful part of the world - I spent a couple of months one summer a few years ago over near Carraroe. The wild countryside was gorgeous; lovely for walking in. I can picture it vividly now and it brings a smile to my face :) 

I'm of Irish descent if that counts??? 

I actually just got back from visiting Ireland a couple weeks ago. Well, Ireland & the U.K. 

It was pretty cool getting to see where my grandfather and his family grew up before they came to the US. I really wish I had taken a little bit of time to explore the gay scene in Dublin and London, but I was with my college and it was a bit difficult to sneak away from them at times. 

Hi San_Sebastian, hope you had a good trip. It does sound nice to get a sense of the place where your grandfather was from. I don't know the gay scene in Dublin - I suspect it would have been small but friendly. Maybe you'll be back again... :) 

Hi I'm from Dublin