sweettotheheart

What Made You Smile Today ?

341 posts in this topic

So ladies just as the topic reads ...what made you smile today ?

For me it's. .that I made you smile and this...pic

Love to here some positive feedback from you ladies. :)

Edited for my famous typos :biggrin:

post-136007-0-20278600-1437514872_thumb.jpg

Edited by sweettotheheart

My new kicks

My new kicks

nice !

An about 8 or 9 year old little girl sitting in the sun, on the front steps...braiding down her baby sister's hair and singing to her. They were both in old school matching lil halters and jelly sandals! SO CUTE! =D

When I saw I was able to post and comment back to whom ever sent me a post then I saw your post I immediately smile again because it was right on time and the cute pic Thanks.

A really funny video of a Boston terrier that Shaq posted on IG!

A typical comedy of errors led me to post this as my Facebook status: "Just washed the kitchen floor with coffee! Happy Tuesday." Every time a friend 'liked' it, I laughed all over again. (Yes, some days I amuse easily ...)

Thinking about my GF and our upcoming trip.

The fact

I can now

Do paragraphs

On my

Fone

:) :)

I had a big smile today when me and my girl friends went out and had lunch together after shopping and we didn't have to cook

2 things .. Ok 3 things made me smile today .

1st was not seeing negative and nasty posts from someone on fb. I love to check the goings on of friends and family that don't live close to me .

I was unfriended and block so fb was a nice light view this am. Have to love it when friends take out there own trash.

2nd was a sweet message from my gf before I hopped out of bed.

3rd was seeing your post. Have a great day !!

So far today.....my girlfriend when we woke in each other's arms for the first time.

Shortly another smile will be when I get to pick up my kids. :)

Waking up for work and getting out of bed when the missus pulled me back in. Just to snuggle into me. She wasn't even awake. It was so sweet I couldn't help but smile

The "Stars". They make me smile every single day.

2 things .. Ok 3 things made me smile today .

1st was not seeing negative and nasty posts from someone on fb. I love to check the goings on of friends and family that don't live close to me .

I was unfriended and block so fb was a nice light view this am. Have to love it when friends take out there own trash.

2nd was a sweet message from my gf before I hopped out of bed.

3rd was seeing your post. Have a great day !!

Aww glad the post was contributor to your smile as well...that first one ..good to see that too .Have a great day too Hun ! :)

Waking up for work and getting out of bed when the missus pulled me back in. Just to snuggle into me. She wasn't even awake. It was so sweet I couldn't help but smile

This is a double Shy smile at once :D,very for you both!

The "Stars". They make me smile every single day.

I love to see the stars too. :)

All of this great post made me smile too !

Catching up with my best friend who has been my best friend for 20 years, and telling her I'm bi. She took it so well and that made me smile.

Then I saw my friends at work which made me smile, and had a laugh with them. And I smiled because I feel so grateful. Then I talked to my crush at work and that made me smile too, and also blush.

So, yes, today was a lovely day :D

Edited by sapphiregirl

Sapphiregirl, hurray!! =) snaps!

Visiting my aunt and her wife, they have cute banter and nicknames and such, which makes me smile. Also their dog, because dogs always make me grin like crazy! :D Great thread!!

Remembering. I'm giving up Zumba soon in favor of furthering my education, and going over some old choreography tonight made me cry ... I think I'm actually grieving teaching Zumba! But also, I remember all the ladies who have come out and dance with me, I remember their smiles, I remember how they were free for awhile. And I remember myself, how hidden away within myself I was when I first started taking the class ten years ago to now being the confident instructor who can coax smiles and freedom from others. It's been truly amazing. And I'm happy that even though this hurts like hell, that this lets me know there is still passion inside me where I wasn't sure it existed anymore. I had three Spanish students stop in to see me today to go over things, and it was productive and life-giving. I know that I'm letting go of one wonderful thing for another. And I'll always have beautiful, painful, amazing adventures in this life, because I'm alive to my core. <3 I have spent so. many. hours. dancing. It's been wonderful.

Remembering. I'm giving up Zumba soon in favor of furthering my education, and going over some old choreography tonight made me cry ... I think I'm actually grieving teaching Zumba! But also, I remember all the ladies who have come out and dance with me, I remember their smiles, I remember how they were free for awhile. And I remember myself, how hidden away within myself I was when I first started taking the class ten years ago to now being the confident instructor who can coax smiles and freedom from others. It's been truly amazing. And I'm happy that even though this hurts like hell, that this lets me know there is still passion inside me where I wasn't sure it existed anymore. I had three Spanish students stop in to see me today to go over things, and it was productive and life-giving. I know that I'm letting go of one wonderful thing for another. And I'll always have beautiful, painful, amazing adventures in this life, because I'm alive to my core. <3 I have spent so. many. hours. dancing. It's been wonderful.

This was beautiful thanks for sharing , the very best to you Hun !! :)

Being alive

Beats the crap outta being dead :)