What Makes Women Beautiful?

What makes Women Beautiful...

Is it here soft flowing hair or her flush cheeks

Is it here arched brows or the way her eyes blink

Is it the way she speaks or the way she feels

Is it the things she wears or her touch that gives you chills

Is it the way she walks all grand and poised

Is it the way that she smiles so full of joy

What do you think it is that makes women Beautiful....

• Upvote 11

If you're referring to physical, I don't pay attention to that much. Unless, she has a full, round, curvy butt. That's my weakness. Otherwise, it's her intellect, wit, generosity, imagination, kindness, passion. To name a few qualities that appeal to me.

• Upvote 9

For me it is any of these things or all of them. A beautiful and intelligent woman is charming. And women can be so beautiful in so many ways. I think it is the personality that matter the most. My weakness is warm smile and white teeth and soft lips. Always want to kiss women with beautiful mouth. No matter how the rest of them look. Well almost.

• Upvote 6

Authenticity. It all stems from that, the confidence, the knowledge, the fun, the connections and ultimately the experiences :)

• Upvote 7

Authenticity and the willingness to try hard to find this authentic place of being...maintain it within ourselves and our doings...in our interactions with others...Yes! Authenticity! Good one! The most beautiful thing in the woman I am falling in love with is the innate deep sensitivities of her spirit, mind, heart and body...all existing together--all at once...inside of her. It is her highest asset and power--and her greatest delicate vulnerability as well. Gotta protect her...yes?

• Upvote 1

I think her just being herself rather shy ,fiesty a bitch,intelligent eçt just be yourself your beautiful to me!!

• Upvote 1

I think her just being herself rather shy ,fiesty a bitch,intelligent eçt just be yourself your beautiful to me!!

Hey! There's nothing wrong with being a feisty bitch at times if it's in the right setting ;) don't worry though I do understand your sentiment!

• Upvote 3

Hi hungry I ment it in general not trying to affend anyone just ment what makes her beautiful to me of course in an appropriate setting .

Each woman has her own beautiful traits, and they start when she opens her mouth.

• Upvote 7

The same as what makes any gender beautiful, their soul.

• Upvote 5

Smile and eyes is a big thing for me

• Upvote 2

Her femininity.

• Upvote 2

Each woman has her own beautiful traits, and they start when she opens her mouth.

That says it for me as well.

• Upvote 1

That says it for me as well.

What if that women was say for example, Juliarrrrr Gillard or Sarah Palin or Pauline Hanson or Brownwyn Bishop etc etc etc.

What if that women was say for example, Juliarrrrr Gillard or Sarah Palin or Pauline Hanson or Brownwyn Bishop etc etc etc.

Well then I have to go to the other end. Take her gear off and shut up. (sorry if that's too rough). No worse than Old Bob Hawke and John Howard. Tony Abbott in speedos.

Sorry Roxy, Not into politics lol.

hehe... so her voice then? Or her brains?

Her heart and humour, mainly.

• Upvote 7

Women are beautiful because we're so different to men; that's one of the things that attracts me to women. Where a man can offer you his masculinity and protection, a woman can offer her softness and compassion because other women understand what it is to be a woman (I know that's a bit like "duh"). What I'm trying to say is that feminine qualities are just as sort after. And every woman is beautiful in her own way.

• Upvote 5

This is not easy, there are so many things that CAN make a woman beautiful, but I would focus on someone that is real, honest, passionate, not afraid to say her mind, but understanding how to express things so that you actually hear them and listen....

physical beauty can be intimidating and sometimes can put that person at a disadvantage (those that judge on "face" value) however to me, what I guess it comes down to is connection. when you can connect with someone (I dont mean physically) that can put beautiful completely over the edge....

• Upvote 3

Humor, compassion, intelligence...and some curves and soft lips don't hurt either :)

• Upvote 1

hehe... so her voice then? Or her brains?

Her brains, her heart, her personality, her kindness Edited by BiTriMama
  • Upvote 3

One of the many things that come to mind is her humbleness . :)

• Upvote 2

Physically it would be eyes, hair and legs

Non-physical kindness, compassion and intelligence