BethAgape

What Makes Women Beautiful?

I think what makes a woman most beautiful is her ability to not be a man lol.

Seriously...there is no distinct quality, physical or otherwise. For me, true beauty comes more from her heart than from her appearance. Even the warmest, most beautiful physical appearances are overshadowed by a cold heart. 

Ultimately though...woman don’t need a reason to be beautiful...they simply are...

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Cute&Curious said:

...woman don’t need a reason to be beautiful...they simply are...

I really like how you worded that :wub:

• Upvote 1

Her shy smile...her warmth...her compassion...her charm...her wit...her integrity...

All wrapped up in a pretty bow and delivered straight to my door!

• Upvote 3

Beauty is subjective and different for everyone.I find beauty in almost everything. I love someone's big expressive  eyes and this makes her beautiful to me. I find another ones mouth incredibly beautiful and sexy but not her eyes. I love someone's hands and fingers and this still makes her beautiful. I adore her soul and the way she is and thinks and that's the most of all I can think as beauty in a woman 

Edited by kairi
  • Upvote 2

Everything...sigh...

• Upvote 1

Above all else, the capacity to love. That can take many forms. Love for her man, her children, her friends, her sisters...or love for another woman. Love can mean anything from years of hard work, to a comforting hug, to a gentle kiss,, to passionate sex.  It  means a willingness to listen, and  that she cares.

Its In the way she carries herself. 

Its in the way she holds eye contact and a conversation.

Its in her voice.

Its in her smile.

Its her.

A woman is beautiful in her confidence of herself and the power she welds even in her flawed moments of deep weaknesses. She is beautiful in her kindness and even in her raw tears. A woman is beautiful in her cries of battle and her ringing laughter. And even in those darkest moments that clutch her divided bones, she is beautiful when emerging from war torn thoughts and everyday experiences.  

A woman is beautiful in each and every breathing moment. 

What makes a woman beautiful to me is her conscious sensibility. The curve of her neck. The ability to give life and to nurture. The true essence of a Goddess.  And, I love a woman's lips... for example, Angelina Jolie ;)

Posted (edited)

A loving , nurturing , kind , loyal , protective , spirit ! 

Edited by contessmed

Everything, honestly. The way she carries herself, her strength when things are tough and all the love she has to give to others. there are countless things that make women so beautiful. Could be little things like how her face lights up if you give her a compliment or her witnessing something awesome happen in front of her. I can go on and on. 

• Upvote 1

I'm a huge fan of sharp jawlines, cheekbones, and muscles. Not necessarily masculine looking, though that's fine too. Laugh lines and smile lines. Tight legs are nice as well, same with thin/bony wrists. 

Also I apparently have a thing for red heads. And arched brows. 

Non-physically, I'm attracted to throaty laughs, somewhat deep/melodic/raspy voices, and a sharp sense of humour.