StillDiscoveringMyself

Do You Refuse To Date Certain Zodiac Signs?

106 posts in this topic

I have found that no matter how much I try, I just can't deal with Virgo's. Lol. I still love you Virgos, just can't date you.

Aries. The ones I dated for some reason were arrogant and materialistic

Virgo, I married one

Supposedly my sign gets along well with Aries *shrugs*

Supposedly my sign gets along well with Aries *shrugs*

I'm pretty sure not all Aries are like that, but I guess I hit the jackpot with the ones I got

When I was younger I wouldn't but now I can barely remember what zodiac they said they were!

I have trouble with Aries as well. Arrogant and can be Bullies.

My better sign I do usually get on with is Taurus. They are a bit stuborn but they are down to earth which I do like.

Yes, because I love creating needless limitations for myself & the people I associate with <_< That's a big ol' NO! I don't even pay attention to my own sign. I couldn't care less about anyone else's.

Edited by GypsyButterfly

I think in the search for the "perfect partner" we try to find tools in doing that... Zodiac Signs is indeed one of those, and yes many say it's mumbo jumbo..... But I think there is some truth in the traits people have in association with their star sign.... :)

And yes, I am guilty of reading up on a persons star sign if I am attracted to them and getting quite excited if we are a "match!" Lol

Haven't had much luck with Capricorn or Pisces

I think in the search for the "perfect partner" we try to find tools in doing that... Zodiac Signs is indeed one of those, and yes many say it's mumbo jumbo..... But I think there is some truth in the traits people have in association with their star sign.... :)

And yes, I am guilty of reading up on a persons star sign if I am attracted to them and getting quite excited if we are a "match!" Lol

Im a Capricorn and you love me :P

I dated a Pisces. They are people I usually get along with.But more in a friend way so didn't work out. I can't handle Aquarius at times, nor Aries. Dating a cancer now and definitely happy. Whether this has anything to do with signs or just the people they are I don't know. As Rosie said some personality traits seem to be spot on with certain signs. Guess we'll never know.

I think none of the signs work with me haha. They need to make a new category just for me! Not self centered at all, right ;)

Scorpios light up my life!Tauruses have worked for close friends and partners. But Virgos are a lot of work in my experience. As much as I don't buy into this too much. 

Edited by Hungry

Oh Rosie... I'm Pisces. I'm so hurt. :(

I'd never not date someone because of their sign but, there are certain characteristics that do seem to follow a pattern. Aries I clash with, but out of the fire signs I get on ok with Leo. Out of the other water signs I do ok with Scorpio. Sometimes it can help a bit in understanding a personality. The Cusps are a bit more of a challenge.

Im a Capricorn and you love me :P

There are always exceptions to anything in life! ;)

My better sign I do usually get on with is Taurus. They are a bit stuborn but they are down to earth which I do like.

Thank you, Vampire--from a Taurus. :) (...but Gemini cusp....)

Scorpios on the Libra cusp or Libras on the Scorpio cusp are my sweet spot, including the kind of frustration I really enjoy. Next best bet is just Scorpio.

There is no sign I would categorically say "no" to, but Virgos have always rubbed me the wrong way (but maybe someday I'll feel differently....)

Edited by Vita

I'd never not date someone because of their sign but, there are certain characteristics that do seem to follow a pattern. Aries I clash with, but out of the fire signs I get on ok with Leo. Out of the other water signs I do ok with Scorpio. Sometimes it can help a bit in understanding a personality. The Cusps are a bit more of a challenge.

Well I am Gemini/Cancer cusp...... No wonder I am trouble! :P

Oh Rosie... I'm Pisces. I'm so hurt. :(

Awwwwww Vamp, as I said to Rocky, there are always exceptions ;)

You could possibly lose out when not dating a person only due to their zodiac sign.. So no. I've known both good and bad from every sign and those who do not even remotely fit the attributes of their signs as well.

In what way do you clash with Aries?? We're fiery folk, but very loyal and mostly good natured, although often reputed to be the most selfish of all the zodiac, but most people I know well tell me I'm the least selfish person they know, so maybe it's all a load of codswallop lol :D

Wow, there are a lot of people clashing with Aries! Maybe that's why I am still single. Nobody can handle all my Aries passion and drive! lol! I find the concept of the zodiac interesting but I take it with a grain of salt.

Yes, because I love creating needless limitations on myself & the people I associate with <_< That's a big ol' NO! I don't even pay attention to my own sign. I couldn't care less about anyone else's.

I am in total agreement with you Gypsy, why cut out a percentage of people based around something so silly?

Edited by HulaHoop444

I guess a lot of things are factors when when is dating , yes even zodiac signs ...but then it can also limit ones

chances ..to each there own ...don't give it to much thought though ...good luck ladies ! :)

Where are the double blind studies supporting these claims ?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor