StillDiscoveringMyself

Do You Refuse To Date Certain Zodiac Signs?

106 posts in this topic

I'm a cancer woman.  (Cancer sun, Taurus Moon,  Capricorn Rising) I can be overbearing in my relationships and insecure at times but I am loyal, dependable, and generous to my lovers. I value depth in another person and depth in any relationship I'm in so the romance can be too much for some. I can be moody sometimes too but I retreat in those moments and wont talk much.

I will not date Gemini's- I have family that are Gemini's and one ex who's also a Gemini and though they are fun to be around, they oscillate quicker than I do. I don't know if I'll have a cool Gemini or a psycho that moment. I also find "going deep" with a Gemini is hard to do as they generally don't like to talk about their feelings.

I may date Libra as they are loyal and romantic but too indecisive. In my experience, my insecurities maximize by the indecisiveness of Libra who cannot decide if they want to date or be single.

Cancer signs should match with other water signs and Taurus. I'm not opposed to dating outside of my "compatible" signs.

In general, I match well with romantic signs and people who can express their emotions well without attacking me as I am a sensitive person.

I don't usually pay attention.  But it's fun to look into the compatibility.  My girlfriend is a Capricorn and I'm a Taurus.  Apparently...that is an excellent combination...and I must say that I agree!  We are perfect together.

I like to think so, but I'm married to the sign I swore I'd never date, so what the hell do I know? :D

50 minutes ago, Veruca Salk said:

I like to think so, but I'm married to the sign I swore I'd never date, so what the hell do I know? :D

How to evaluate someone's personalcompatibility with you, regardless of what the stars say :D 

Haha, not outright refuse!  I have noticed though that as a Sagittarius, the relationships I've had with other fire signs have been extremely intense, from start to finish. Not sure if that's a good thing or not. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor