Sparkles33

Favourite Songs To Belt Out In The Car

13 posts in this topic

I was driving home from work tonight (urgh!), traffic was awful and it was going to be a loooong commute home. I decided I might as well enjoy it - the sun was shining, tunes cranked up and had a party for one in the car, singing along!

So, I was thinking.....what song(s) do you belt out in the car, without a care in the world? Even guilty pleasures?!

My favourites tonight were 'Boys and Girls' (ironic!) by Pixie Lott - awesome happy tune, and 'Really, really like you' by Carly Rae Jepsen

Happy Friday Eve!

:-)

One of my favourites would be "Fast Car" by Tracy Chapman.

"Don't Stop Believin" by Journey and "Shot through the Heart" by Bon Jovi. actually, almost anything by those two bands now that I think about it.

I think it depends on what mood I'm in or how I'm feeling.... I'm a car singer so r&b dos me just fine. I once sang Lauren hill (all her break up songs and why songs) to an ex (he was an ex then) while driving him 3 hours straight...! It was quit amusing when I think of it now! He didn't say a word!

Ranted love

Anything by Pink, have all her albums in the car, plus Avril :-)

Right now it'd be a toss up between Let it Go and If it Makes you Happy. Both way out of my vocal range.luckily it's when I'm in the car alone!

Right now it has to be either Meghan Trainor or Christina Perri. Anytime the song Marvin Gaye by Charlie Puthe & Meghan Trainor comes on the radio I have to sing it!!

I love singing along loudly to the whole of Simply Reds "New Flame" cd.

As much as I hate most pop music I can sing almost any lady gaga song word for word. She is my go to for road trips.

I love singing "Stay (I missed you)" by Lisa Loeb. And, you know - Taylor Swift has such catchy tunes, I can't help but sing her stuff in the car...and "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen. There's a gazillion more, but that's what I can think of at the moment.