ana

Sex During Your Period?

46 posts in this topic

I don't have an issue with it, we are all washable!! It took a very long time for Moon to consider it but with two of us on at different times of the month and living apart then avoiding periods too would reduce our sex life to almost nothing. We have levels we are comfortable with at different times and we both respect what the other wants. It's all down to personal choice and what your happy to do.

It seems like my sex drive goes off the charts during my period. My husband doesn't care so I have sex on my period all the time. Since I've been off birth control I've noticed I fantasize and think about men more right around ovulation and during my period.

If you have a real man he should be OK with it, just put down a towel and go for it.

I couldn't deal with the mess if Aunt Flo was in full swing.. I was having sex the day before I was due to come on and my partner freaked out and said it looked like his cock was bleeding. Gees it was the tiniest amount of blood..

So completely ruined it. I was not happy

sounds like a typical bloke. sight of blood and they freak out!

It only bothered me when I had period pain, otherwise I was up for it and luckily my husband wasn't bothered by the sight of blood. I definitely had an increase in sex drive around my period, especially after I came off the pill. No more periods now so it's not an issue - the only positive part of the menopause.

My husband is totally fine with it. Fortunately though I have stopped having the agony of periods because I had a mirena coil fitted :)

I had the same problem on the POP. I bled constantly. I soon came off of that! Haha but as for sex during periods if im honest i really enjoy it. I seem to be more sensitive and responsive around that time as well as ovulation. If you man is o.k with it then maybe just try it. Or go back to your doctor and maybe try and find another method for contreception so your not bleeding all the time :)

No I wouldn't, I couldn't

Would creep me out too much

Although I dislike them thoroughly and take the pill constantly to avoid such things occurring!!

I have sex during my period ALL THE TIME! At times during my cycle, my flow is really heavy and it almost looks like a penis' murder scene if I've been riding hubby during those times. I have a very morbid fascination with blood and gore though so it doesn't bother me in the slightest, doesn't bother hubby either lol.

It can get a bit messy but the way to look at it if you would like to try sex during your period is that it's just a coloured lubricant. Why be grossed out about something so natural that comes out of your body! Lol.

I've had sex with my husband on my period. Heavy, light, and everything in between. When the mood strikes us, it doesn't really matter to us. He doesn't care at all.

I have previously and my fiance didn' seem to mind.. it wasn't that messy, just a case of putting a towel down on the bed just to be safe.. we choose not to now though as I tend to be in too much pain to be touched :(

Yeah, I have sex pretty regularly on my period.  Just throw a towel down and call it good. 

No way for me. I had just once and it didn't end well :P

I have with hubby a couple of times. Like the one time we got away for a weekend on our own for about 5 years!! It had to be done!!!

I have done with hubby a few times; from my pint of view, as long as I’m not feeling sore, then it’s ok. Generally though we don’t, as he doesn’t feel happy with the aftermath. 

If the mood takes then go for it as long as all invovled are comfortable with it. Deal with the mess afterwards lol

As long as I’m not cramping then I’m up for anything.

It's personal choice. I did it a few times with my exh but he was convinced it burnt :blink: 

I now do it with my wife, the first time she was unsure but 4 years later and it doesn't even factor. Both give and receive when on. We give each other a heads up for heavy flow and always prepare with a bed mat etc and we've both lifted face and hands to see the 'massacre' but you know what? It washes off and it's not harmful. 

No biggie if your both comfortable 

Just ran into this yesterday. I was hesitant but bf pointed out, "we just changed the sheets, why not put the old ones back on and go from there?" I love a bit of ingenuity.

Typically don’t have sex on my period although when we have it’s been in the shower so it’s not as messy. It’s not the best situation but it does help with cramps and to get some relief!