tastualt

Nipple Orgasm

59 posts in this topic

After seeing this I went to the corner sex shop and bough the nipple suction toy that also has little bullet vibrators. I was thinking it would feel how it does when my boyfriend sucks on my nipples. WRONG...the suction sucks the nipple up into the cup, barely felt the vibration. My nipples looked huge and engorged while in the cups but once I let the suction off, they go back to normal size. So, not really a turn on at all for me. Maybe i need to try a different product?

On 5/15/2017 at 2:46 PM, luv2camp86 said:

I have cum close ;) love my nipple suction toys!

I have nipple clamps, but you have to get use to them . You or r partner decide how right you want them. You can leave on for about 15 mins. Then take them off to let blood flow back 

On 5/15/2017 at 2:46 PM, luv2camp86 said:

I have cum close ;) love my nipple suction toys!

I have nipple clamps, but you have to get use to them . You or r partner decide how right you want them. You can leave on for about 15 mins. Then take them off to let blood flow back 

31 minutes ago, Superwoman39 said:

I want to be the one licking the nipples!!

Hmmm...you're hired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37 minutes ago, Superwoman39 said:

I'm excited!!!!! I hope it is the best orgasm ever

My nipple orgasms are crazy strong....nipple play rocks!

I enjoy having my nipples sucked, nibbled ,rolled and pinched.. very erotic and stimulating, but can't say I have ever had the big "O" from it... close  , getting me very aroused, I love it, but never had it shake my world.

I love having my nipples sucked and nibbled and I am able to orgasm from it. It's actually my favorite way to get there :) but I've never had it done by another woman before :(