tastualt

Nipple Orgasm

73 posts in this topic

On 5/15/2017 at 2:46 PM, luv2camp86 said:

I have cum close ;) love my nipple suction toys!

I have nipple clamps, but you have to get use to them . You or r partner decide how right you want them. You can leave on for about 15 mins. Then take them off to let blood flow back 

On 5/15/2017 at 2:46 PM, luv2camp86 said:

I have cum close ;) love my nipple suction toys!

I have nipple clamps, but you have to get use to them . You or r partner decide how right you want them. You can leave on for about 15 mins. Then take them off to let blood flow back 

31 minutes ago, Superwoman39 said:

I want to be the one licking the nipples!!

Hmmm...you're hired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37 minutes ago, Superwoman39 said:

I'm excited!!!!! I hope it is the best orgasm ever

My nipple orgasms are crazy strong....nipple play rocks!

I enjoy having my nipples sucked, nibbled ,rolled and pinched.. very erotic and stimulating, but can't say I have ever had the big "O" from it... close  , getting me very aroused, I love it, but never had it shake my world.

I love having my nipples sucked and nibbled and I am able to orgasm from it. It's actually my favorite way to get there :) but I've never had it done by another woman before :( 

This is a fantasy for me for sure. I've never been with a woman, but get so turned on by the thought of being with another female and stimulating each other's nipples!

Have never cum from nipple play some but it is a big part of how I cum. Whether masturbating or with my husband I like having my nipples licked, flicked, sucked and rolled. I have clamps that are fun from time to time as well.

Didn't even know a nipplegasm was legit. I thought it was something only the heroine in a romance novel experienced. You learn something new everyday :lol:

Nipple play is my all time favorite. I can absolutely orgasm from it. I'm perfectly content to skip the entire sex part if someone can squeeze my nipples the right way. Spooning me. Hands cupping my breasts firmly. The front of their body writhing against my backside. Kissing the nape of my neck while their finger and thumb slips up and gives a tight squeeze to my nipple. Almost instant orgasm.

But I can't orgasm from penetration to save my life. Go figure.

On 7/10/2017 at 3:42 PM, cre8yourf8 said:

Nipple play is my all time favorite. I can absolutely orgasm from it. I'm perfectly content to skip the entire sex part if someone can squeeze my nipples the right way. Spooning me. Hands cupping my breasts firmly. The front of their body writhing against my backside. Kissing the nape of my neck while their finger and thumb slips up and gives a tight squeeze to my nipple. Almost instant orgasm.

Yup-completely agree. Something very sensual about a nipple orgasm too! I didn't actually realise that not everybody can have them-only found out 2 weeks ago! Mine isn't as instant at yours and needs to first start gently...

Once my nipples are hard, I also enjoy a flat palm gently grazing over them-drives me crazy!

On 11/10/2015 at 4:39 PM, tastualt said:

Sorry no links.

What about movie titles?

On 7/26/2017 at 7:25 PM, Shy_Kat said:

Yup-completely agree. Something very sensual about a nipple orgasm too! I didn't actually realise that not everybody can have them-only found out 2 weeks ago! Mine isn't as instant at yours and needs to first start gently...

Once my nipples are hard, I also enjoy a flat palm gently grazing over them-drives me crazy!

Yes. Me too. So relaxing, such a turn on and so satisfying all at the same time.

My nipples are really sensitive so I like to touch them through a thin cotton top until I'm fully turned on and then I can play with them bare later when I'm getting fully aroused. 

On 10/11/2015 at 4:53 AM, tastualt said:

I just watched a movie where the actress had an orgasm by only having her nipples stimulated. It was so hot to watch! Has anyone else ever gotten off with just nipple play only using fingers?

Yeah - can get off through nipple stimulation alone. I love it! - and think it's the fact it's the complete absence of any physical touching of clit etc that makes it even more sensuous, and really strong. I remember when younger thought it a bit odd that I could do this...but hey, there's worse things, lol! x

Sounds like a goal worth striving for! I love playing w/ my GF's nipples, challenge accepted! I want to make her go nuts from nipple play alone! Wish me luck!

I used to love having my nipples played with. But two years of breastfeeding a nipple twiddler and I just want my nipples to be left alone!

I totally have my god it was insane. Never with a woman might I add (haven't had the full chance to try) but with my husband. We are super opened sexually and try a lot of fun different things! 

I love nipple stimulation but it's never given me an orgasm, but then no one has ever paid that much attention to trying. Hmm, maybe something I should try myself.

I didn't even think it was possible until reading this thread. 

I love having my breasts slapped and then sucked. But I can see what @satehen means that nipple play might lose its appeal after breastfeeding. As they say, breasts are like model trains: they're made for children, but mostly played with by adults.