MSR

Breast Or Bum

121 posts in this topic

So, you are out and about, at the gym, shopping, at work and your eyes are wandering. Do they wander first to the breasts or the bum?

For me it is the breasts. Tend to be looking at women.

And this does not need to be a gender specific question, if you prefer we can call them pecks.

Boobs. Cleavage. Gimme.

Stop drooling, Laffy.

Oh, sorry. Was thinking about a co-worker

I'm drawn to boobies first......especially if they're displaying a nice cleavage

Breasts/boobs for me!

Well I have tendency to look at the ass, however I notice the face first. :)

Would do my best not to look but some ladies do insist on putting them on show.....

Yeah, you guessed, breast is best (for me and the babies).

Definitely the ass. With both women and men.

How could I possibly choose. I love both on a woman, with a guy it's definitely bum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't go to a gym as it would certainly endanger my health by tripping over my tongue. However, I like the whole picture In both sexes. I prefer smaller nicely shaped boobs and a nicely shaped butt. It's hard to keep it that way unfortunately. Also the groin area is a thing for me as well. Just nice and neat looking. ;)

Boobs sign me up. Which is probably why I don't mind revealing mine in a nice neat yet professional way :)

Depends on the woman. I'd probably notice her butt first, but I'd much rather play with her boobs! ;)

If I'm looking from behind it's the bum, if I'm facing her it's the boobs.

I like both :)

The butt for sure. Generally prefer smaller/medium breasts so those aren't usually what grab my attention

I really really would love to play with a nice set of breast so that is probably what i notice first. But I do find myself checking out the bums at the gym but that might be mostly out of jealousy because I don't have much of one. Lol

If I'm looking from behind it's the bum, if I'm facing her it's the boobs.

I like both :)

I agree depends on what I see first.

Yea both are always good but, I think I like a nice butt more...not TOO big HAHA. and boobs are nice in every size! Love your bodies ladies!

When I'm at the gym or anywhere else I first notice are their boobs

I look at the breast first, although I then check out her butt. I love boobs and butts.

I'm not sure I could choose - it sort of depends on my mood. In Zumba it is the very sexy bum that dances in front of me! Other times it's the mere hint of a cleavage. You know - that blank space between breasts, that kind of invites you in!

I'm not sure I could choose - it sort of depends on my mood. In Zumba it is the very sexy bum that dances in front of me! Other times it's the mere hint of a cleavage. You know - that blank space between breasts, that kind of invites you in!

Just come back from a gym class where we had to work in pairs. That blank space really was very inviting as I was facing her holding the pads while she hit them. :)

I need to move to the back of my exercise class and check out these bums.......saying that watching those boobs bounce in the mirror really gets me going

Just come back from a gym class where we had to work in pairs. That blank space really was very inviting as I was facing her holding the pads while she hit them. :)

I am so pleased that someone else understands that space.

It's definitely full, round, curvy bottoms for me. I've been an ass aficionado for 35 years. I was in 7th grade when I first took notice of a guy's butt. I've been hooked ever since. Women usually have nicer ones.

Overall, I don't pay that much attention to the physical. Without a strong intellectual & emotional connection, it wouldn't matter what they looked like. That's why I enjoy getting to know people online. You create something more meaningful & of substance, without the distraction of appearance.

Again, came back from a class at the gym tonight where we were doing an exercise that required bending over. With no warning at all I caught site of a very sexy cleavage...way too distracting. So once again breasts won in the gym class (but the bums are so nice to).