Tena

Would You Give Up Coffee Or Alcohol

147 posts in this topic

I love my coffee but it has to go. I need my wine and my bourbon...lol

I'm addicted to coffee! So could give up alcohol. Just like daily Coffee rouitne. The taste releases stress.  

As much as I love coffee, it would have to go. I enjoy my bourbon and a damn good scotch. 

Coffee is essential to life! Plus I'd probably lose a few pounds if I gave up alcohol vs coffee  (I drink it black so that's not hurting my waistline!)

I don't drink coffee and I rarely drink alcohol but yes, I could give it up if I had to.

I could give up alcohol, but you can have my coffee when you pry the mug from my cold dead fingers!

Only for Lent. I gave up beer one year, when I was a student. I gave up tea another year. The worst was giving up swearing. That was a real struggle!

I'd definately give up coffee, as I actually don't drink it anyways.  

Gave up alcohol over 5 years ago...just made me sad...coffee on the other hand makes me very happy...especially early mornings 

I could not give up either. One strong black coffee mid-morning gets me through the day, and a cold beer on a Friday alone or out with friends is essential for my personal development and well being ;) it's just GOT to be good real coffee, and quality bottled beer. 

Alcohol is pleasant. Coffee is mandatory. Sans alcohol My life would be greatly diminished. Sans coffee my life would be an empty and meaningless well of utter despair.

I'm currently in an alcohol-free time. I miss it, but I'm okay. I know I could easily cut down my coffee consumption, but it's delicious. Decaf is often my dessert.

I drink alcohol occasionally. I love the smell of coffee beans, and I enjoy a cup of black coffee everyday. I could give up both, but in the words of Selena Gomez, "why would I want to?"

I don't drink much of either but if I had to choose then the alcohol could go. X

Easy choice for me. I don't drink coffee, never have ( but don't you dare touch my favorite caffeine delivery vehicle- Diet Coke).    Not much of a beer drinker but love my cocktails and adore a good glass of wine after a long day.

I don't drink coffee...but I need a cup of tea to start my morning, and a bottle of beer to end my week...well maybe more than one lol. Could I give them up? Probably, but where's the fun in that??

I dont drink either but i did give up pepsi for 2 days hahaha

That's a tough one. No one wants to be around me without coffee, but rum is a necessity after bad days to unwind. 

Yeah, pretty sure I would have to give up the booze. I need coffee to people. Lol

Bye bye booze :(

That's a really difficult one but if I was absolutely backed I to a corner and had to pick I'd give up the vino, my coffee gets me through my long working days!