dinasaur

Masturbation Techniques

100 posts in this topic

Turning 19 in a week!

I really like masturbation. I've always enjoyed it. Don't judge - it's healthy!

Anyway... looking for new techniques. Not fingering though - I'm saving penetration for losing my virginity. So, I read on a different thread that a good technique is to change the electric toothbrush heads and just vibrate on my clit. I really like that. Any tips or suggestions for other methods?

I like fingers, massaging and lube is awesome. For you, maybe check out an adult shop. There is a lot out there. Vibrators of all sorts. So much variety. Good Luck.

yea..I tried something different today. Not sure if I should share.

I personally like a flat hand doing circles on my clit. Way better than anything that vibrates! Teasing the opening of your vagina without necessarily penetrating can feel good, too. Try different things, use a mirror to watch, see what feels good to YOU. We're all different. I hadn't gotten myself off with just my hands in 15 years when I finally did about a year ago (after leaving a toxic relationship), and just playing on a day I was all riled up and pent up while watching with a mirror was like WHOA. Since then, no trouble with just using my hand. I find when I use a vibrator a lot, it's harder to get off with a partner.

Definitely no judgment for masturbation around here! :)

yea..I tried something different today. Not sure if I should share.

If it felt good and got the job done more power to you.

BiTriMama is it really true about the vibrators??? Do I need to throw away my magic wand? =(

I personally like a flat hand doing circles on my clit. Way better than anything that vibrates! Teasing the opening of your vagina without necessarily penetrating can feel good, too. Try different things, use a mirror to watch, see what feels good to YOU. We're all different. I hadn't gotten myself off with just my hands in 15 years when I finally did about a year ago (after leaving a toxic relationship), and just playing on a day I was all riled up and pent up while watching with a mirror was like WHOA. Since then, no trouble with just using my hand. I find when I use a vibrator a lot, it's harder to get off with a partner.

Definitely no judgment for masturbation around here! :)

I find it almost impossible to come without using my vibrator. Could it be that I use it so much??? Sadly I am not enjoying sex too much these days, it's always the same and I end up just faking an orgasm every time. So sad.

I find it almost impossible to come without using my vibrator. Could it be that I use it so much??? Sadly I am not enjoying sex too much these days, it's always the same and I end up just faking an orgasm every time. So sad.

I got to a point where I couldn't get off without one for years and years. I used it with my ex-husband, and it was the only way I could cum with him (other partners could still get me off orally).

I personally don't believe in faking orgasms. Either it's gonna happen or it's not. Doesn't mean you're not enjoying yourself, necessarily. But if you're NOT enjoying yourself, then it's time to mix things up! If you're bored, which it sounds like you are, what can you do to mix things up? Explore fantasies, talk dirty to one another, try a new move you've been scared to try, etc.

I got to a point where I couldn't get off without one for years and years. I used it with my ex-husband, and it was the only way I could cum with him (other partners could still get me off orally).

I personally don't believe in faking orgasms. Either it's gonna happen or it's not. Doesn't mean you're not enjoying yourself, necessarily. But if you're NOT enjoying yourself, then it's time to mix things up! If you're bored, which it sounds like you are, what can you do to mix things up? Explore fantasies, talk dirty to one another, try a new move you've been scared to try, etc.

The thing is, I have never come with a person… ok with my ex, ex… a girl. I am not shy in bed, I am all about doing what feels good, and it feels good, just not amazing lately… Ok, you know what I had to tell my husband a few months ago?? "Stop treating me like I am your wife in bed, treat me like a whore" lol, he still treats me like his wife. I need more passion, more biting, more scratching, more of all that!!! So now I just barely ever want to have sex, and he always tells me how amazing it was and like I said, it's good, I just want more. And he is so sexy, he is good, I just want more, more, more passion. What if I am secretly a lesbian??? Only a woman has made me come. I will try to stay away from the vibrator… ;)

I prefer to masturbate by rubbing my clit. I don't need toys, although I like vibrators. They just don't get me off as quickly as I do with my own hand.

I've never cum from oral. I think it's because nobody has ever been good enough. My best friend tried to get me to cum that way, but I just couldn't let go.

The thing is, I have never come with a person… ok with my ex, ex… a girl. I am not shy in bed, I am all about doing what feels good, and it feels good, just not amazing lately… Ok, you know what I had to tell my husband a few months ago?? "Stop treating me like I am your wife in bed, treat me like a whore" lol, he still treats me like his wife. I need more passion, more biting, more scratching, more of all that!!! So now I just barely ever want to have sex, and he always tells me how amazing it was and like I said, it's good, I just want more. And he is so sexy, he is good, I just want more, more, more passion. What if I am secretly a lesbian??? Only a woman has made me come. I will try to stay away from the vibrator… ;)

I don't know that that necessarily makes you a lesbian, unless you're always imaging women while with him (guilty!). Maybe try initiating some of those behaviors with him? Get naughty with him, shove him against the wall, yank down his pants and get crazy on him with your mouth, scratch his thighs while you're at it, etc. When you two are doing things, get more aggressive with him, show him what you want, scratch his back, bite his shoulder, pinch your nipples and touch yourself, and see how he responds to all of this.

I don't know that that necessarily makes you a lesbian, unless you're always imaging women while with him (guilty!). Maybe try initiating some of those behaviors with him? Get naughty with him, shove him against the wall, yank down his pants and get crazy on him with your mouth, scratch his thighs while you're at it, etc. When you two are doing things, get more aggressive with him, show him what you want, scratch his back, bite his shoulder, pinch your nipples and touch yourself, and see how he responds to all of this.

You left out Prostrate Massage. lol.

You left out Prostrate Massage. lol.

NEVER spring prostate massage on a guy! LOL I would have to imagine that would have him running for the far reaches of soft vanilla sex for a long time!

NEVER spring prostate massage on a guy! LOL I would have to imagine that would have him running for the far reaches of soft vanilla sex for a long time!

LMAO. Never got to try it with a man. Too late now. :)

I've always just used my fingers as a preference to toys, I know where and when to touch the right bits and that's kind of essential.

I used to do that during sex with exh too as there was no way I wasn't getting mine!

Moon however is amazing and I've not needed to assist once :-D so sooo good lol

Experiment with all manor of different things, finger massages are good for non penetrative climax.

Just enjoy it all :D

PS Nobody would judge on Shy!!!

Edited by Liic81

I usually use my waterproof vibrator in the shower. That does the trick for me. However recently I have felt like trying something different....

I've never been one to just use my fingers I love a little bullet vibrating my clit, or putting the shower head over my clit that works as well.

I really want to be treated like a whore too. Is that too much to ask? :wild:

No, not much to ask I would think ;)

Hand held shower massage.....just ask a friend that has one 😋

Is a girl's best friend her shower head? :O

;)

Is a girl's best friend her shower head? :O

;)

I was unconvinced and then I got the angle just right and oooooh!

Lie in the bath with the water level just about the level of your clitoris when a foot is raised onto one side of the bath. Put you head back on a bath pillow and relax. Now slowly tap your foot to some music you like, setting up little waves that hit against your labia and clitoris rythmically...

:O