dinasaur

Masturbation Techniques

100 posts in this topic

I actually prefer to rub my clit through my panties. I do have a a few toys but the vibrator makes me cum too fast and the dildo doesn’t make me cum at all. I use that strictly for the pleasure of penetration. I’ve been masterbating through my panties for about 30 years every night to go to sleep. It’s a bit hard when the partner is home because I don’t want him to know then wake up wanting sex. 

I read it is good to switch masterbation techniques every now and then.  For example, if you've been using a vibrator, you should go manual for a while.  You can also switch to your less dominant hand.  Some people enjoy how it feels like someone else is touching them, while others say it gives them weaker orgasms.  I personally enjoy the challenge of using my less dominant hand because it takes longer to orgasm, and that forces me to spend more time with myself

Edited by Femme Lusting

1 hour ago, ElizabethG said:

I actually prefer to rub my clit through my panties. I do have a a few toys but the vibrator makes me cum too fast and the dildo doesn’t make me cum at all. I use that strictly for the pleasure of penetration. I’ve been masterbating through my panties for about 30 years every night to go to sleep. It’s a bit hard when the partner is home because I don’t want him to know then wake up wanting sex. 

Me too!! I prefer keeping my panties on for the extra friction. Most of the time if I'm bare it's too slippery for my liking.

1 hour ago, Femme Lusting said:

I read it is good to switch masterbation techniques every now and then.  For example, if you've been using a vibrator, you should go manual for a while.  You can also switch to your less dominant hand.  Some people enjoy how it feels like someone else is touching them, while others say it gives them weaker orgasms.  I personally enjoy the challenge of using my less dominant hand because it takes longer to orgasm, and that forces me to spend more time with myself

I've been doing pretty much the same things physically since I was 15 or 16. I try other things and they don't work very much. And lately I've been taking entirely too long, so no need to prolong.

BUT I've recently discovered the joy of having a video on, closing my eyes, and pretending I'm the one making a woman make those noises. Mmmmmm....

2 hours ago, ChemFem said:

Me too!! I prefer keeping my panties on for the extra friction. Most of the time if I'm bare it's too slippery for my liking.

But it can it ever actually be too slippery...?

2 hours ago, N00Bi said:

BUT I've recently discovered the joy of having a video on, closing my eyes, and pretending I'm the one making a woman make those noises. Mmmmmm....

Mmm... Very creative... 

53 minutes ago, BenedettaC said:

But it can it ever actually be too slippery...?

I also need convincing on that one.  But I don't like too much friction so the wetter the better!

25 minutes ago, lsroses said:

I also need convincing on that one.  But I don't like too much friction so the wetter the better!

:blink:The visuals I have now!! 

I use a vibrator and fingers, depends on my mood.

I can do it without touching myself too:wink:but this is a whole different experience and I don't know if it counts for masturbation.  I can't explain why and how now in public :P

Edited by kairi

1 hour ago, kairi said:

:blink:The visuals I have now!! 

Was that too much information? I can only apologise @kairi

Think I need a cold shower this morning! 

Edited by lsroses

3 minutes ago, lsroses said:

Was that too much information? I can only apologise @kairi

Think I need a cold shower this morning! 

Please don't apologize, I enjoyed it xaxaxa :P:wink:

Edited by kairi

3 hours ago, lsroses said:

I like it WET and LUBED UP...so yes, THE WETTER, THE BETTER! 

1 hour ago, BenedettaC said:

I like it WET and LUBED UP...so yes, THE WETTER, THE BETTER! 

I think we've found the slogan for that radio show of ours! :lol:

16 minutes ago, lsroses said:

I think we've found the slogan for that radio show of ours! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

i thought i was good at it with my god given hands, never leave myself unsatisfied..but then i went out and bought “The Womanizer”....Best Toy Ever and DANG....total body orgasm in under a minute!!!!  this is very useful for time strapped multi-tasker’s like me.

32 minutes ago, TBD78 said:

i thought i was good at it with my god given hands, never leave myself unsatisfied..but then i went out and bought “The Womanizer”....Best Toy Ever and DANG....total body orgasm in under a minute!!!!  this is very useful for time strapped multi-tasker’s like me.

Interesting!!A demonstration would be useful:angel:you know,for educational purposes only :P 

32 minutes ago, kairi said:

Interesting!!A demonstration would be useful:angel:you know,for educational purposes only :P 

assuming ur not looking for the demo of me and my god given hands... here u go ;)

https://womanizer.com/experience

On 1/24/2016 at 2:45 PM, DSCVRNME said:

I really want to be treated like a whore too. Is that too much to ask? :wild:

I feel the exact same way! LOL

22 hours ago, ChemFem said:

I’ve tried many times panty-free but the orgasm is just not as intense. I love the feeling of the fabric rubbing against me.

55 minutes ago, ElizabethG said:

I’ve tried many times panty-free but the orgasm is just not as intense. I love the feeling of the fabric rubbing against me.

Cant beat a  talented tongue. 

Ladies, as you age, lubrication is essential. As a post menopausal woman, it's a different matter entirely. You can't get wet enough anymore. 

1 minute ago, Vampire said:

Ladies, as you age, lubrication is essential. As a post menopausal woman, it's a different matter entirely. You can't get wet enough anymore. 

For penetrative sex I do use lube.

Hand raised here in the back of the classroom joining those who can be too wet. I can't really feel anything when it's too wet,  especially with penetration. 

1 minute ago, N00Bi said:

Hand raised here in the back of the classroom joining those who can be too wet. I can't really feel anything when it's too wet,  especially with penetration. 

With penetration there can also be the problem of him falling out XD but it's amusing more than anything and keeps things playful.