abbey_rd

Older Women

174 posts in this topic

So I am only twenty-one, but I fantasize about being with an older woman. By older I mean anyone from 30 to 60...

I have always been attracted to older women and I'm not quite sure why. I was wondering if any of the older women on this site have fantasized about being with someone young like me or if any younger women on here have the same feelings as me?!

I would love to hear your stories and opinions

Thanks xo

Hi abbey ! Firstly, Welcome to Shybi :) umm I'm 52 so do I qualify?

When I was your age I didn't fantasize about woman at all as I had no idea I was Bi. But yes I did get on way better with woman and Men who were older. My first bf was 20 years older than me.

And yes sometimes I do fantasize about a younger woman but not too often. Lol. I usually get my head back into reality as soon as I look in the mirror. But... a girl can dream, right ?

I don't fantasize about younger woman but I can see how such a relationship might develop these days as times have changed so much and so an older informed woman might just connect. Me personally at the ripe old age of 61 would struggle to keep up though. :-)

Good luck to you.

I'm 52 as well and I'd be happy with a younger woman. I don't see why not. Most of my male partners have been a few years younger and I have a lot of younger friends. For me, it's about the person and how we get on not their age.

Thank you all for your input! I truly appreciate it! :)

Hi abbey ! Firstly, Welcome to Shybi :) umm I'm 52 so do I qualify?

When I was your age I didn't fantasize about woman at all as I had no idea I was Bi. But yes I did get on way better with woman and Men who were older. My first bf was 20 years older than me.

And yes sometimes I do fantasize about a younger woman but not too often. Lol. I usually get my head back into reality as soon as I look in the mirror. But... a girl can dream, right ?

Thank you and yes you qualify! Lol

It's nice to know that I am not the only one who has gone after an older person. I think if you are attracted to a younger woman you should go for it. I'm sure there are other girls like me ;)

Younger woman is a nice thought but never fantasized about it. I think younger woman do because they would like someone who knows who they are and knows what they want. Me, I definitely go for the person not there age, so it has no meaning if there is a connection.

I have known women burnt out and done for by 30 whilst someone 60 still has all the vigour and enthusiasm to be a great lover. Age is generally not a great indicator of quality or personality.

If it works for you both then that is all that counts.

As Jerry Goffin and Carole King wrote in the song immortalised by Dusty Springfield: "Going Back"

Now there are no games

To only pass the time

No more coloring books,

No Christmas bells to chime

But thinking young and growing older is no sin

And I can play the game of life to win

and

Now there's more to do

Than watch my sailboat glide

Then everyday can be my magic carpet ride

And I can play hide and seek with my fears,

And live my life instead of counting my years

Never have truer words been spoken and put into a song :)

Welcome , while some women have their preference in age

and even physical traits it is not something that is a priority to all

a level headed women , who knows what they want ...and genuine connection above all . :)

Auch... this is one of my main "issues" with both sexes actually. I've always been with much younger partners and not because I have anything against people older than me. It simply happens. Even with girls, the younger ones are somehow attracted by me and I find it hard to resist to be honest. I had a meeting with a few ladies older than me (or around my age... 38 just to be clear), but somehow we didn't find any chemistry.

I think it's because "normal" people can't really handle me being a bit crazy, in a good way of course. This doesn't mean that I'm not mature. As I had pretty rough experiences and tough moments in my life, but maybe because of that I try to emphasise the fun, light-hearted part of it and I can connect better with younger people.

So my answer is...Yes! I fantasize about younger girls. Feel a bit embarrassed to admit it but... hey, it's the truth.

It's nice to know that I am not the only one who has gone after an older person. I think if you are attracted to a younger woman you should go for it. I'm sure there are other girls like me ;)

Yes there are...A LOT more than people can imagine!! ;)

I've always thought that age doesn't matter so much in the long run. I've always been attracted to older men married to one actually lol. Also had a crush on an older woman. So as long as it works for both of you why not?

For me, the age factor isn't an issue, whether it be men or women. Can honestly say it just doesn't bother me at all. I've been with both genders of all ages. Obviously the majority have been in my age group, only because going through the education system one is more likely to hang out with contemporaries.

You mentioned why you would be attracted to an older woman ? Now that I am that older woman, it comes down to the way we think and attitude. When I was younger, like 20s and even 30s, making love was more physical as now, it's more emotional, for me. I make love with my mind and spirit as well. It's more sensual and tender. Of course I'm an old romantic at heart and a female lover ticks these boxes for me now (pardon the pun), not any man. Just my thoughts. We are ALL searching for real love, some are lucky and find it, others, (like me) don't. I was very fortunate to have been in love with a lovely lady years ago, and yes, she was 14 years older. Age is no barrier really.

I'm an older woman and I think our desires and needs change as we age. Netty is younger than me but we're a good match and she's not that much younger than me. It all just comes down to what you need and who you get into a relationship with. To me however, 20 years younger would be a bit extreme, but it can work for some. My middle daughter is 21, so I think about her age and how she is. There's only a 7 year difference between netty and I and we work very well together because we're closer in age.

I'm 41, and most of my fantasies and attractions involve older women. I'm just more emotionally connected ...That's not to say I couldn't or wouldn't find a connection with someone younger, but honestly, I'd feel very insecure, physically. After having three kids, I'm not in the best shape I could be. And that absolutely doesn't bother me in a partner ( actually, I find that attractive) I can't say the same for everyone.

Auch... this is one of my main "issues" with both sexes actually. I've always been with much younger partners and not because I have anything against people older than me. It simply happens. Even with girls, the younger ones are somehow attracted by me and I find it hard to resist to be honest. I had a meeting with a few ladies older than me (or around my age... 38 just to be clear), but somehow we didn't find any chemistry.

I think it's because "normal" people can't really handle me being a bit crazy, in a good way of course. This doesn't mean that I'm not mature. As I had pretty rough experiences and tough moments in my life, but maybe because of that I try to emphasise the fun, light-hearted part of it and I can connect better with younger people.

So my answer is...Yes! I fantasize about younger girls. Feel a bit embarrassed to admit it but... hey, it's the truth.

Don't be embarrassed at all! I admitted to liking women a lot older than me... Thank you for being honest :)

I'm 41, and most of my fantasies and attractions involve older women. I'm just more emotionally connected ...That's not to say I couldn't or wouldn't find a connection with someone younger, but honestly, I'd feel very insecure, physically. After having three kids, I'm not in the best shape I could be. And that absolutely doesn't bother me in a partner ( actually, I find that attractive) I can't say the same for everyone.

If that's your photo, your very sweet. At 52, I'm no oil painting either but it's about emotions and chemistry. I've had 2 kids, a scar on my stomach about 1 foot long from botched gall bladder surgery. No bikini for me lol.

That is how I feel with older women. I have not had kids of my own, and I understand how body image is an issue for almost all women! But don't be insecure. I find insecurities to be the sexiest thing in a woman. :)

I'm 47 & usually gravitate toward women & men who are older than myself. Even as friends. My husband is 15 years my senior. We have so much in common, we don't notice the age. My girlfriend is 15 years younger than me. We're still learning about each other, but, we have some similarities & we're communicating well. I don't think about our age difference either. Before her, I really wasn't seeking someone my junior. She certainly gave me a change of mind & heart :)

If that's your photo, your very sweet. At 52, I'm no oil painting either but it's about emotions and chemistry. I've had 2 kids, a scar on my stomach about 1 foot long from botched gall bladder surgery. No bikini for me lol.

I have a scar from the top of my back to right above my bum and multiple scars on my stomach from abdominal surgery and back surgery. Scars make you beautiful ladies. Every scar has a story of strength :)

I've mostly dated men, and they were older than me. The largest age spread between myself and anyone I was serious about was 7 years (I was 20, he was 27, and we dated for 3 years), but there was some time with a man that was 40 when I was 19.

When my ex-husband and I were dating women, we were talking to an 18 year old (I was 33, he was 38), and it felt really weird for me. That said, I think it's more of a chemistry thing for me than specifically about age. I am about to be 36. My GF is 3 years younger than me.

I don't think age should matter as with appearance! I'm a young 49 (big 50 in June!!!) and like to have fun & a laugh...If a woman can make me giggle then she's halfway to my heart, regardless of age. Also if the chemistry is there both physical & emotional, age is insignificant.

Thank you :). Yes, this is a real pic of me. :) You're right, it is about emotions and chemistry. That's easier said than done. I'll get there :)