Butterfly78

If Money Was No Object Where Would You Go On Vacation?

47 posts in this topic

I have been dreaming about going to Hawaii since I was young. I keep saying to myself someday :)

My dream destination is Bora Bora, all I need now is that big lottery win!!

If we are truly talking no object then I want to be taken deep into the rain forest. The Amazon, Congo and Madhya Pradesh in India.

That's a push though. If not possible, take the money and run, it was no object I'd never stop travelling. Why not see the whole world?

I agree totally!

If we are truly talking no object then I want to be taken deep into the rain forest. The Amazon, Congo and Madhya Pradesh in India.

That's a push though. If not possible, take the money and run, it was no object I'd never stop travelling. Why not see the whole world?

Mate the mosquitos are the size of rabbits over in the Amazon. Better come to Australia and see Daintree, Lol.

I'd love to go to Hawaii. Right now somewhere hot and sunny in the Caribbean with palm trees is what I'm after.

I've been to New Zealand and would love to go back there.

Would LOVE to go to Bora Bora, the Caribbean, Greece, Scotland, Ireland, Sicily, Spain, Russia..... There are just so very many places and each one has their own reason why I would like to go there.... Maybe someday....sigh. lol

I'd like to visit some of the European countries.....maybe one day. :)

If logic and our timeline was no object either, I'd cartwheel over to Middle Earth and chill in the Shire. Rolling green hills, beautiful houses, and a nine-fingered Frodo Baggins.

North - Greenland and Iceland

South - New Zealand and Antartica

And Hawaii!!

And weeks in France.

I could go on...

Lesbos! The stereotype, I am sure the real place might not live up to my fantasies.

Thailand, Australia,Italy,Norway, Iceland are all on my list :)

I'd love to travel period ...but there are a few places in particular , Sweden, Bora Bora , New Zealand, Italy,and Indonesia. .I guess I would them all at once if money is no object. :)

I'm sure I'm missing many more ;)

Lesbos! The stereotype, I am sure the real place might not live up to my fantasies.

Hahah nice hope this lives up to your fantasies 3e873bdb9f4aca453b49567f2350f520.jpg

Edited by kairi

Australia,New Zealand,Paris,Japan,Ireland,Norway,

As almost half a million refugees landed on Lesbos last year, I think it's fair to assume that reality would not match up to the fantasy.

Edited by Golightly63

I would have to take a world trip. All the notable places in Europe, across America, Australia and end it lazing on a tropical island. Seeing all the sights and embracing the diverse cultures as we go. I say we as I need to take Moon (and for some of it the children so as they can enjoy the life experiences too)

One place I want to go to is Redwood National and State Park in California. I was there some years ago and it's the most beautiful place I've ever been to. Unfortunately we only were able to spend part of a day there, but that was enough to discover that It's a place of majesty and wonder. I would love to go there and stay for a week, or two and slowly hike through it.

800px-Redwood_National_Park%2C_fog_in_the_forest.jpg

Canada, I visited Vancover years ago and I would love to go back there and walk in wilderness. There seem some amazing Canadians on here that I would love to meet ( but they may not feel the same ) and of course KD Lang is a fav.....

I love the idea of the Redwoods too so perhaps I could tag along with you....... Are you an experienced bear wrestler? No bears in Australia but we have a lovely range of snakes and sharks, spiders and even aggressive Cassowaries. Bears seem a little scary

We could switch places for vacations lol

Edited by Butterfly78

Canada, I visited Vancover years ago and I would love to go back there and walk in wilderness. There seem some amazing Canadians on here that I would love to meet ( but they may not feel the same ) and of course KD Lang is a fav.....

I love the idea of the Redwoods too so perhaps I could tag along with you....... Are you an experienced bear wrestler? No bears in Australia but we have a lovely range of snakes and sharks, spiders and even aggressive Cassowaries. Bears seem a little scary

We can switch vacations :)

Mate the mosquitos are the size of rabbits over in the Amazon. Better come to Australia and see Daintree, Lol.

You've got Mosquitoes there too right? :P Kidding. I've lived in countries with them and very rarely bitten... but I do plan to visit Australia. Daintree is also slightly more accessible than the Congo!

Edited by Hungry

If money wasn't an option (which would be a fantastic thing) I would defiantly pick the Greek Islands, so gorgeous x

Vegas Baby... Lol

U.K. for sure, then to Iceland, Greenland, Norway, Greece, Italy, Alaska (during the winter), Washington (the state), Oregon, Japan, France, New Zealand, Rio, Australia, and finally Antartica.

(And then can I just live in Antartica?)