Butterfly78

If Money Was No Object Where Would You Go On Vacation?

47 posts in this topic

i think id just go around the world ... why limit my self to one destination :D but i loved Sardinia ... the beaches were super warm and nice ...

I think I'd like to visit Hawaii. A Caribbean cruise would be good too though

Ireland but I don't know how much of a vacation it would be. I get the feeling I won't come back. Lol.

I would hop on a plane :asciidity: then go to Orlando among other places :girlsmile:

Edited by Cheska9

I would visit New Zealand, Ireland, Scotland, and Australia. All places I haven't been but always wanted to.

An extended tour of Japan. A friend of mine was there recently and had an amazing time.

And the moment I really like the idea of travelling through Eastern Europe with a couple of folk instruments, learning lots about different cultures and different traditions of course If I could also turn it into a cycling holiday then that would be my dream right now!

If money wasn't an issue, I would love to go to Japan. I'd also like to go to other places in the world, but I've been wanting to go to Japan ever since I was a little girl.

Hawaii, since I was a child I have always wanted to go there and get married....

I would take some cruise ships :sungum: the idea of seeing many places and having the comfort the ship has to offer has recently starting to appeal to me more.

Over to England :)

I still would love to go to Paris or Hawaii even though traveling is at your own risk

Canada. But it's so vast I would want to take a year and just travel around exploring different places and experience all the beautiful seasons.

Would like to do a culinary tour of Europe too, one day.....

I'd go back to the Caribbean where we were married 15 yrs ago. Travel round all the islands

I'm between Canada and Africa!!!

A year in the carribean

For 15 years my friends and I have been planning the year of 50 which begins in October and ends in May for us.  We originally planned a 3 week girls trip to Egypt and I have a friend that played basketball for the Egyptian olympic team and he of course said he would travel with the 7 of us.  Well, with the state of the world we have decided that we are going to come up with a new destination.  Right now we are looking at the Nordic countries, Dubai and Turks and Caicos.  I am partial to Turks and Caicos for the sun, nude beaches and relaxation but Dubai would be fun too!  I have personally traveled to Finland but the others have not.  No matter where we go I am sure the 6 straight girls and the one bi girl will have a great time no matter where we go.  15 years of saving has made our dreams a reality.

I think that sounds fabulous Leigh. I lived in the UK for a couple of years and travelled around including Denmark Sweden and Finland. The trains are great and dont have that driving stress. I also love saunas and naked saunas single sex of course in hotels are something to get used to. However growing up in the country I was used to stripping off and swimming in dams.

I would love to visit Japan again and spend a couple of weeks travelling around.