whovian69

Cyber Sex And Sexting...

160 posts in this topic

Does anyone else find this a turn on? I love the idea that I'm turning on someone I've never even met via sexy/naughty messages and we are perhaps doing naughty things to ourselves throughout the conversation.

I'd love to try phone sex too...

The thing is it's safe and you can have a fantastic orgasm without any dating hassles or playing games etc...

I've only ever done this with 1 person really. I thought I'd never in a million years do something like it. But yes. I found messaging was fun and to my surprise, found it a big turn on. I don't think I could do it over the phone tho. Even messaging, I need to know the person a bit. I couldn't do it with a stranger. I agree it's fun, a turn on and it's safe.

Sexing is definitely a turn on and so is phone sex but personally I'd prefer to have some kind of connection with that person. I don't think I could do it with someone I wasn't at least trying to be romantically involved with. Though if you are into the no strings attached kind of thing, I am sure there are plenty of people who are interested in that kind of play.

I feel like I am a dork when it comes to phone sex because I get so nervous, but I really like sexting. lol. I can say sexy things easier that way. ;)

Yeah, I've done it with 2 people so far, both women. It's quite erotic and gives a feel good feeling in an otherwise mundane life, And there is no hassle of having to make time to be with someone when time just won't allow. I like it, a lot. I have learned from this to not knock anything til you try it :)

Edited by Shebop

I have only sexted with 1 woman. Its very liberating and really stretched my fantasies. I never thought it is something I would ever do and wasn't planned. Phone sex is not for me at the moment, I love the written word.

Can be, kind of depends on the situation though. All talk and no play is not good. If you get a good balance of being together physically and sexting when you are apart it can work. Too much time apart though......not good. Sexting has a tendency to drive my up the f***n wall if I'm not getting enough of the real thing.

Sexting is awesome!! Brings a spark to an otherwise mundane day. That extra swing to the hips.... I've sexted with both men and women and it's delish.

I've never done it, but would certainly love to :-)

i love the idea, feel free ladys lol :tease: :girlcrazy: :flirt:

i love the idea, feel free ladys lol :tease: :girlcrazy: :flirt:

Yep I'd quite like to try this too! My phone never receives or indeed sends exciting texts, need to spice up my life a little.

who need a phone when we got messenger on here hehehe. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :maninlove:

I've done the sexting thing and it's fantastic ;).Different,exciting and big turn on ;)

Sexting is fantastic! Not as good as the real thing but definately good.

I recently had a friend tell me her girl experience over text and it was soooooo hott! She kept saying it was turning her on to tell me and I was playing with myself the whole time. I didn't tell her we just kept saying we were turned on.

I love sexting. So much! I love sending hubby fantasies while he's at work. It's so funny catching him off guard like that. I also love sending naughty pictures. I sent him a picture of my boobs the other day and he replied saying Omg! I nearly opened that up in front of all my Co workers and you gave me a boner that lasted longer than I wanted.......Hehehehe Iin truth part of me would find it hilarious and sexy if someone did end up seeing when he opens them up. Haha I'm terrible.

I've only had phone sex with my husband and I love that too. I would love love love to have all these experiences with a woman, phone sex, sexting, and exchanging pictures back and forth :)

I find it fun and very erotic. I dont do it nearly enough anymore. Seems like naughty conversations always get cut short before the best parts. :P

Well i'm free and a great way to make friends, get to know people, explore new ideas and live out our fantasies xxx

I find it fun and very erotic. I dont do it nearly enough anymore. Seems like naughty conversations always get cut short before the best parts. :P

Dontcha hate that? There you are, giggling and having a grand old time when suddenly you get a phone call about a totally boring matter.

That being said, I won't be discouraged.

I did it.. One time with a guy.. I love to tease and I loved he would drive crazy about the things I would write.. Reading it in his office and having a boner .... One time I sent him a sound recording ofme touching myself and having an orgasm... If any of you ladies want to try with me .. i promess I will make it naughty ;)

I did it.. One time with a guy.. I love to tease and I loved he would drive crazy about the things I would write.. Reading it in his office and having a boner .... One time I sent him a sound recording ofme touching myself and having an orgasm... If any of you ladies want to try with me .. i promess I will make it naughty ;)

Hello!

I've gotten my husband's nod to have lady pen pals with whom I sext. I love that connection; just a couple, or trio, of girls sharing sexuality and erotic pleasure. It's been a year or more since I've had the pleasure of a strictly online girl.

I've had cyber sex with a couple women. Very sexy. Most I have done with a woman sadly.

I love sexting or chat or email 😜 I'd definitely like it to lead to the real thing though

I do love sexting, although I haven't gotten to do it much lately because I haven't found a girl I want to sext with lol. I love knowing that I'm driving the other person crazy enough to make them want to touch themselves and think of me. :)