whovian69

Cyber Sex And Sexting...

I enjoy sending sexy texts to my husband but he's not into it much.  So if i can find a woman to send messages to, that's always a plus.  

• Like 2

On 10/24/2018 at 5:07 AM, Sweet*e said:

It's all on my bucket list!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've sexted many women till I had  an orgasm.

keen to chat with women interested in regular sexting/pics 

i like to travel maybe we will meet one day.

Edited by bikiwi
  • Like 1

On 1/10/2019 at 11:25 PM, riatheshortone said:

Sexting is a definite for me. No need for pictures. Though wouldn't mind them. I love being able to picture it in my head. I have quite the imagination. I haven't tried phone sex. I'm scared to. I think I'd just be really awkward because I hear a woman's voice and I find it alluring I tend to become a stuttering mess. 

I agree! Sexting is very exciting and can be really fun if done with the right person....if both people have good imaginations. But i too would not want to have phone sex....that would be way too akward lol!

On 10/6/2018 at 7:59 PM, Rani said:

I would definitely recommend it. Cybersex and phone sex gives an opportunity to provide orgasms and to hear moans created by you for you.

When I had phone sex with some men it felt like it was about power and control. Plus I like the other person to be vocal as to how im affecting them. Men had to be pushed to show their vocal side. When I have had it with women I have got to know them, their fantasies and how they like to be touched and what they like.It might not be completely like the real thing but with the right person it can be a close imitation especially when words can create a setting catered for the woman. And when sound effects (of kisses etc) can bring out the passion and fire within. I feel like there is less inhibition, less judgment and less holding back a woman from expressing herself when she has phone/cyber sex with a woman

When a woman is completely vulnerable with you and feels completely safe to let herself go and not be inhibited by society it is a beautiful (sight/sound) to witness.

I agree with you 100% women are more vocal about what they want and how they want it....i love it cause i like to please lol,

did it and enjoyed it in the early days with my bestie - but we don’t/can’t/fear getting caught with a naughty exchange (her H doesn’t approve).... it is a dead topic which is so sad bc the few times we did sext it was so very delicious and exciting! Especially during a boring work day ;)

On 4/20/2019 at 4:38 PM, TBD78 said:

did it and enjoyed it in the early days with my bestie - but we don’t/can’t/fear getting caught with a naughty exchange (her H doesn’t approve).... it is a dead topic which is so sad bc the few times we did sext it was so very delicious and exciting! Especially during a boring work day ;)

That's disappointing....sorry for that. It really can be so exciting....hope that one day that can change for you.

39 minutes ago, VirgoGirl said:

That's disappointing....sorry for that. It really can be so exciting....hope that one day that can change for you.

Amen!  And i conquer :)