whovian69

Cyber Sex And Sexting...

160 posts in this topic

I just did this a couple nights ago.  Started sexting my girlfriend mainly just to frustrate her.  It got really carried away really fast and she called turning it into phone sex which was very hot.  Apparently she had left her sleeping husband and gone into another room.  it's amazing to me that just hearing her on the phone can drive me insane.  Anyway the next morning I stopped by to see her and turned all the talk into reality.  All I can say is sexting and phone sex are the BEST foreplay ever!!! 

The nice thing about having a relationship mostly conducted via the written word is that you can look back over conversations and reevaluate.  

In revisiting the history i have with Other Guy(tm), I see just how uneven our communication has been.  He leaves me hanging a lot and is rarely as thoughtful as I claim he is. This is helping me create the distance my heart and mind need to keep. 

So another benefit to text!

Of course,  I hope that better guarding my heart will make me able to handle the sexting again.  Cuz that's just hot. 

41 minutes ago, N00Bi said:

The nice thing about having a relationship mostly conducted via the written word is that you can look back over conversations and reevaluate.  

In revisiting the history i have with Other Guy(tm), I see just how uneven our communication has been.  He leaves me hanging a lot and is rarely as thoughtful as I claim he is. This is helping me create the distance my heart and mind need to keep. 

So another benefit to text!

Of course,  I hope that better guarding my heart will make me able to handle the sexting again.  Cuz that's just hot. 

Having a written record of conversations can prevent so many misunderstandings. Many times I've been able to settle arguments with people by one of us looking back through the record and just reminding the other what they actually said. Solo it helps differentiate between your mental picture of someone and their contribution to it.

2 hours ago, ChemFem said:

Having a written record of conversations can prevent so many misunderstandings. Many times I've been able to settle arguments with people by one of us looking back through the record and just reminding the other what they actually said. Solo it helps differentiate between your mental picture of someone and their contribution to it.

Back to the sexting topic more specifically: I prefer written sexting over phone sex, but just sometimes. The sometimes include occasional Friday or Saturday evenings when I'm getting high on dope. I seem unable to stay coherent and hold a train of thought, and under those circumstances having a text reminder is useful.

Ooh: being high makes the sexting even more fun... At least for me. My girlfirend who is in the middel of her day and not high when that happens (i only smoke after my kids have gone to bed, and we're six or seven hours apart)... Finds it very funny. I dont quite know if funny and sexy can co-exist. :-) But she humours me. 

Btw. This might be earlier up in the thread, or somewhere else, but please indulge me: What app do you use for sexting? Snap chat is very unsatisfactory with its short disappearing messages. Wickr was ideal: you could decide how long messages stay, the app could be locked with a passcode, photo's didnt appear in the camera roll. But it was always buggy, and totally imploded after the last upgrade. 

Whatsapp and telegram make photos go to your camera roll. And my girlfriend is anti fb messenger so the private locked chats is not something we could use. So... Any recommendations please?  

Funny and sexy can absolutely co-exist! A pun that functions as a well-crafted innuendo is a major turn-on. As far as apps, what about the text function of Skype? I've used that before.

Kik...no pics go to your camera roll. Also LINE...again no transfer to camera roll, and it has a handy little feature of being able to create photo albums so that you can save photos within the app and doesn’t appear anywhere else on your phone...just beware the album is shared between both texting partners, so don’t try and save something without her knowing. This app can be setup with passcode or thumb print ID, I’m not sure about Kik, but I would assume. I’m sure there are lots of other suitable apps, just do a search for texting apps in your App Store.

Sexting can be sooo much fun....enjoy!!

@treelover123 For me, pot= all the orgasms!

12 hours ago, treelover123 said:

Back to the sexting topic more specifically: I prefer written sexting over phone sex, but just sometimes. The sometimes include occasional Friday or Saturday evenings when I'm getting high on dope. I seem unable to stay coherent and hold a train of thought, and under those circumstances having a text reminder is useful.

Ooh: being high makes the sexting even more fun... At least for me. My girlfirend who is in the middel of her day and not high when that happens (i only smoke after my kids have gone to bed, and we're six or seven hours apart)... Finds it very funny. I dont quite know if funny and sexy can co-exist. :-) But she humours me. 

Btw. This might be earlier up in the thread, or somewhere else, but please indulge me: What app do you use for sexting? Snap chat is very unsatisfactory with its short disappearing messages. Wickr was ideal: you could decide how long messages stay, the app could be locked with a passcode, photo's didnt appear in the camera roll. But it was always buggy, and totally imploded after the last upgrade. 

Whatsapp and telegram make photos go to your camera roll. And my girlfriend is anti fb messenger so the private locked chats is not something we could use. So... Any recommendations please?  

I use viber for text.It has secret chats and you can lock it or make your contact invisible  ;) 

I like sexting but I prefer phone sex. I can feel someone better while talking  :P ;) 

I've done some sexting but primarily with men. I neven really could get into it. It was almost a turn off.  I've had a few opportunities with women and they were pretty good. As of late I've met someone and we didn't start out sexxting. We took time and got to know a ton about each other through texts. Then it suddenly shifted and became very steamy. We did mmeet for a movie date in person but nothing physical happened. its since been a daily ritual to text and nightly we get into the hot stuff. I didn't know our words could turn us on like they have been. Its been pretty amazing. Because of her schedule and other circumstances we can't be together yet in person. When we do I hope that some of the things we have fantasized come true!

3 hours ago, Wisleia said:

I've done some sexting but primarily with men. I neven really could get into it. It was almost a turn off.  I've had a few opportunities with women and they were pretty good. As of late I've met someone and we didn't start out sexxting. We took time and got to know a ton about each other through texts. Then it suddenly shifted and became very steamy. We did mmeet for a movie date in person but nothing physical happened. its since been a daily ritual to text and nightly we get into the hot stuff. I didn't know our words could turn us on like they have been. Its been pretty amazing. Because of her schedule and other circumstances we can't be together yet in person. When we do I hope that some of the things we have fantasized come true!

It’s definitely better once you get to know someone, build a connection, and allow the dynamic to naturally shift to more than just friendly.