E_Grey21

Do You Prefer Giving Or Receiving?

75 posts in this topic

I've never had a chance to ask any women about this, so ladies:

Do you prefer giving oral sex or receiving? Not at all?

I think personally, I wouldn't mind giving oral sex more than if it was reciprocated. Of course, it's good for a relationship if everyone has a good time, but if I ever come across pictures or something of the lady bits, I always get this overwhelming urge to want to pleasure a lady without the care if I get something back.

I think it is something that can be enjoyable for the person giving just as it is for the person receiving.

Thoughts?

Giving is SUCH a turn-on for me! If I had to choose between the two, I'd go with giving.

definitely giving. :)

I've never had a chance to ask any women about this, so ladies:

Do you prefer giving oral sex or receiving? Not at all?

I think personally, I wouldn't mind giving oral sex more than if it was reciprocated. Of course, it's good for a relationship if everyone has a good time, but if I ever come across pictures or something of the lady bits, I always get this overwhelming urge to want to pleasure a lady without the care if I get something back.

I think it is something that can be enjoyable for the person giving just as it is for the person receiving.

Thoughts?

I agree. Pleasuring my partner is such a turn on. And enough for me.

I love giving to netty, but she also loves giving to me as well. I guess we like to pleasure each other as that's the way it's supposed to be with your partner. :)

I've always been a giver..knowing you can please your partner in that way is enough for me :)

Giving! :) Two givers together is the best!

Based on current fantasies....oh definitely giving gets me all hot.

Based on current fantasies....oh definitely giving gets me all hot.

My current fantasies too :wink:

My current fantasies too :wink:

Mate your profile pic ? Is it a pussy sandwich or a cat burger? Lol. Just kidding.:)

Mate your profile pic ? Is it a pussy sandwich or a cat burger? Lol. Just kidding. :)

I like to think it signifies my inner being. Be it a pussy sandwich or a cat burger! LOL

Anytime I'm fantasizing about being with a woman, I'm always the one giving. Making someone cum is so unbelievably hot to me. I enjoy receiving, but giving is so much better. Also, this only applies to women... I enjoy eating a woman out way more than giving a blowjob :D

I have only been with a woman once (recently) but I will say I liked giving more than receiving. I loved being able to give her pleasure! When she went down on me, it felt really good but then I was also in the back of my head stressing about when/if I was going to orgasm.

Well since I have never been with a woman I can only tell you how my fantasies make me think. I have changed over time too.

I use to be strong for her to give and I really wanted to make lover to her breasts more so than her touch mine.

As I have gotten older I am trending toward the exact opposite. I like more breast stimulation now and I would almost crave me being the giver. Just the taste and the fragrance of it all would drive me crazy. Then if I think about touching or tribbing its mutual of course.

I am a giver. Oh god, it's my favorite thing ever.

i havent been with a woman yet, BUT the thought of giving has always made me quite wet.. like real wet. in my fantasies, taking charge and going down on a woman gives me goosebumps.

Im a pretty easy switch.. both turn me on equally. But if im in the mood for giving.. its hard for me to get into receiving. And vice versa.. if I just want to be done and done hard..well. I also don't want to give. Its a fluid thing, Im learning. And its not set in stone.

Total giver mmmm the sweet juices.. would equally like to receive but wouldn't mind if it wasn't

Both!! But I gotta say I was stressed about cumming when I was receiving. I'd love more practice with giving!

Receiving is pretty awesome. I love watching a sexy lady lick my pussy. But usually they have to pull me off their pussy so they can have a turn----I love to give!

I prefer to give but receiving is pretty awesome too!! ;)

Total giver (for both guys and girls)....not that I MIND getting :)