E_Grey21

Do You Prefer Giving Or Receiving?

75 posts in this topic

@hwp96 "lovely reward" :wub:

I absolutely love giving blow jobs and can almost orgasm from it,  so i expect that I'll have a similar experience with a woman.  

I have the good fortune of having a husband who loves giving to me, so I'm not saying I'm stopping anyone from that. But i really really want to taste a woman's orgasm that i give her. 

I was being polite. I can be as circumspect or as explicit as people want me to be, but I've mentioned my love of swallowing before and seem to be in the minority, so I didn't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable. ;)

Oh, I'm with you, @hwp96.

I never really liked my (soon to be) ex husband going down on me because it felt like he wasn't enjoying it. It was always a chore to him. Actually thinking about it now that was the story of our whole sex life full stop.  

I have had a woman go down on me and it was a completely different experience. Much more loving, sensual and something I hope will happen again one day. Also the fact that she obviously enjoyed it made it amazing 

x

On 04/10/2017 at 9:46 AM, N00Bi said:

Oh, I'm with you, @hwp96.

Me too!! 

I am going to go against the grain here and say that I always way more enjoyed receiving. But I was recently pleasantly surprised during my first time with a woman to learn that I actually very much enjoyed giving. 

I’ve never really been with a woman (besides experimenting when I was young and the 2 threesomes I had when I was loaded drunk) but since I was in my teens my fantasy was always for me to lick the skin off a hot juicy pussy. But what would make it even hotter is if she was watching me the whole time and giving me strict instructions on how she wants her pussy ate. Hopefully ending up with her straddling my head, fucking my mouth, and cuming all over my face and lips. 

Yes please :lips:

Edited by ElizabethG

Giving, definitely! I could live giving

Why choose? Receiving from an enthusiastic partner is something mindblowing. About as good as feeling a woman have an intense orgasm from something I've done. Oh god, no! Feeling a woman have an orgasm, of the type I have been lucky to observe, literally makes me dripping dripping wet. Ill choose that if I'm forced to.

6 hours ago, ElizabethG said:

I’ve never really been with a woman (besides experimenting when I was young and the 2 threesomes I had when I was loaded drunk) but since I was in my teens my fantasy was always for me to lick the skin off a hot juicy pussy. But what would make it even hotter is if she was watching me the whole time and giving me strict instructions on how she wants her pussy ate. Hopefully ending up with her straddling my head, fucking my mouth, and cuming all over my face and lips. 

Yes please :lips:

As for men, I’m pretty good at giving as long as you’re over 6” and you don’t try to choke me by thinking my mouth is a pussy and ramming your dick down my throat. Pull my hair, talk dirty, grind in and out, but gagging me is not sexy

14 hours ago, ElizabethG said:

As for men, I’m pretty good at giving as long as you’re over 6” and you don’t try to choke me by thinking my mouth is a pussy and ramming your dick down my throat. Pull my hair, talk dirty, grind in and out, but gagging me is not sexy

Ugh yeah. Interrupting to be like "excuse me but I need to breathe" seems like I'm just stating the obvious, and yet some seem to forget!

With men, I am a TOTAL receiver. I die happily never having to orally pleasure a man again! 

In my fantasies, I am more often giving than receiving. But when I've slept with women.. (3 times) they have all just said they want to please me and I haven't tried it! Mainly because I feel nervous, that I'm 28 and have never done it and wont be very good! 

I enjoyed giving. I guess I liked the idea of getting someone to that level of satisfaction really turned me on. My first time I just couldn't give and I couldn't enjoy. (have only been with 2 women).

1 hour ago, Aleyes said:

With men, I am a TOTAL receiver. I die happily never having to orally pleasure a man again! 

In my fantasies, I am more often giving than receiving. But when I've slept with women.. (3 times) they have all just said they want to please me and I haven't tried it! Mainly because I feel nervous, that I'm 28 and have never done it and wont be very good! 

Haha yeah I'm nervous at the prospect of my first time giving too. When I've been asked if I would sleep with my clone, my response is that the only reason to do it would be to figure out how to lick pussy correctly on somebody who has the same body as me, so I'm more likely to get it right.

4 hours ago, ChemFem said:

Haha yeah I'm nervous at the prospect of my first time giving too. When I've been asked if I would sleep with my clone, my response is that the only reason to do it would be to figure out how to lick pussy correctly on somebody who has the same body as me, so I'm more likely to get it right.

best advise i can offer is this....when your first time rolls around, do to her what you like done to you.  adjust to her body language (her movements, her breathing and her noises) and if u really aren’t sure...ask what she likes and see if she is willing to guide u a bit!  

Edited by TBD78

44 minutes ago, TBD78 said:

best advise i can offer is this....when your first time rolls around, do to her what you like done to you.  adjust to her body language (her movements, her breathing and her noises) and if u really aren’t sure...ask what she likes and see if she is willing to guide u a bit!  

Yes yes yes! That is the best advise ever! The first time I'd ever done it, I did what I would want someone to do to me. Needless to say, I count screaming and gripping my hair a good sign that I was doing a great job. He he! 

I mostly like receiving, but I return the favor after I've been pleased. I like an equal exchange. When I'm with men, everything gets done to me mostly, I suppose it makes them feel more manly? When it comes to women, it depends on the woman. I've had it both ways where I'm the receiver or the giver. In my last relationship, I was the receiver because my ex gf preferred giving. I really can be a pillow princess if they insist. 

I love getting but I feel like I get stage fright when my hubby hints or asks for it and I feel horrible. Even when I was a kid messing around with my best friend I always wanted her to do it to me, she did once but I never got a chance to do it to her, so I don't know on girls what I would do.

With men I truly don't mind giving, as long as he's not ramming it down my throat...I have a really sensitive gag reflex, so that's a definite no go. :lol:

With women....I actually have not had that experience yet. :blush: I have a feeling I am going to be a giver though. I've always been kinda take it or leave it with oral...I usually need some kind of penetration to get me going.

This is a tricky one to answer....love to give but *weak at knees thinking about it", equally love to receive. If I had to choose.....it would be receive

I guess it all depends on the passion. When I'm really aroused, I love to give and give.

Think I’ll be more of a giver. The thought of pleasuring a women drives me crazy, and gets me all tingly down there :wink:

Edited by FarmHer

It's not a question of preferring one over the other. I want both. I want to give. I want to receive. Both are important.  Why would I choose one over the other?

I might have some preferences about how. I want her to give on her knees. For her, giving is an act of worship. I want her to receive on her back, because for her, receiving is an act of surrender. She's surrendering to the pleasure and the sensation I give.

I've ever had the opportunity to give so receiving is all I can go for right now

On 5/24/2016 at 1:28 AM, BiTriMama said:

Giving is SUCH a turn-on for me! If I had to choose between the two, I'd go with giving.

I agree, its so exciting knowing, hearing, feeling your the reason this person is receiving pleasure.