blueeyes4

Superhero Or Villain?

21 posts in this topic

The X Files actress Gillian Anderson, tweeted a mock up of herself playing the legendary secret agent,James Bond. Which got me thinking, if you could play a superhero or villain in a movie, who would you be and why?

post-139266-0-05657600-1464150335_thumb.png

Fun topic!

I would have fun playing the Joker. Not sure I'd do him justice, but his smart ass ways are endearing.

Oh Gee Blue, I'd be the hero so I can save the damsel i distress. :)

Mmmmm so hard to decide.

I think a Villain who turns into a superhero... Can I please have both. Pros of being bi.... ;

Definitely the riddler. Always loved the character.

I've always wanted to play superman/woman,I'm not sure about wearing my underwear on the outside of my trousers but I might find a good use for the x-ray vision ;-), lol

Bellatryx in the Harry Potter films. Just because I love her!

I would definitely be Iron Man! I love his armor, his gadgets, and JARVIS is awesome.

I'd probably want to be Harley Quinn. Despite the abuse she receives from the Joker, I like the crazy devil-may-care attitude, and the idea of just running around Gotham having fun. It's also become canonical that she and Poison Ivy are a thing (they kissed in a recent issue, yay!), so I could happily continue to be bi! lol

I usually picture myself as the superhero inappropriately vilified by those plagued by short-term thinking, which suits me fine because I'll have the most amazing wardrobe, and wonderful toys ;)

Great idea for a topic! I find villains more interesting, or I could be a superhero with a dark secret. I love wearing red so the Scarlet Witch could be me. Or maybe a new, darkly enigmatic superhero called Madame Purple.

Scully was one of my first girl crushes. I would LOVE if Gillian Anderson played Bond. It might actually make the films more interesting. Obviously there would still have to be Bond Girls, but by her own admission, I don’t think Anderson would have a problem with that.

To answer, I would be Dangermouse. Or Austin Powers. I clearly need to give this more thought.

I would love to play the Hero, maybe like Supergirl or even the villain Like Harley Quinn.. It would be fun to do both, but I think more daring to do the villain.

dang too many movies to recall. i used to love playing any of the heroes in the past. now think about it, i'd like to play the villain with a twist, killing other worse villains. so i could do whatever i want, go after what i want and don't care too much about saving the world all the freaking time. lol

I would be Batgirl, if I could be a hero. I was always drawn to her because of she's a librarian (so sexy!),had the most gorgeous red hair, and she would be able to chase down, battle with, and sometimes get captured by Catwoman, Poison Ivy, or Harley Quinn. Catwoman and I would end up being on and off lovers and I would sometimes help her instead of chase her.

I LOVE the idea of Gillian Anderson playing 007. Please movie moguls make it so!

I would be Daredevil.Because i can relate to the senses he use because he can not see ;)

I think I would Wonna be Jean gray before she turned into the Phoenix

It's missing a bit lol because she has two selves and I feel like that sometimes

Wonder Woman or Supergirl!!! But I love Harley Quinn! She is sexy, crazy and absolutely funny!

The joker! Love him!!!