34 posts in this topic

On 20/02/2018 at 0:00 AM, PolarBear said:

I do ... but not every time and it usually happens shortly *before* I actually orgasm or at least most intensely. There has to be clitoral stimulation, never just through penetration alone. There’s no secret way of doing it, for me, just the right context, being horny enough, and also uninhibited! 

I think you are right. It happens when I can completely relax and lose myself in the moment and don't hold back. Its a surprise when it happens and such a turn on for hubby!!

I’m a squirter. Hubby loves it. Basically drools every single time it happens. Before hubby I had only squirted ONCE. It is the most sensational orgasm I’ve ever felt. I am more of a woman pleaser. I have yet to meet the woman that I would let my guard down with and allow her to pleasure me. I get off making her cum and if she squirts in my mouth, face, or wherever I’m down with it. 

My ex girlfriend was a squirter, but I've never done it. My husband says it would be a huge turn on for him, but I always felt super self conscious about it. The ex said after the first time it was easier for her. I had no problem making her squirt and it was pretty freaking hot to give someone that involuntary of a reaction to an orgasm. I loved it.

I did look up online the other day ( I felt so stupid googling it) how to make a woman squirt to see if I can try it on myself one day when I have some hours home alone.

Just now, LizzySizzles said:

My husband says it would be a huge turn on for him, but I always felt super self conscious about it.

Sorry, I meant I always felt too self conscious to try it. I feel like I'd be embarrassed by the result, even though it's sexy to see another woman do it.

I do it and my fella gets really turned on by it. At first it felt a bit weird just letting go but once I did, it felt amazing! Xx

No, never squirted, didn’t even know that women did, find it off putting to be honest. Actually discussed this with a Lesbian on a dating site a while back, glad she was upfront about it before we met up. We were sexually incompatible in several ways though, not just this. I’ve never liked male semen either, don’t like anything messy.

I only squirted once, one time when I was pregnant. Though I honesty can't say if I "squirted" or just lost bladder control.

It's not something I try for myself, but I wouldn't mind if my partner did.

I wouldn’t mind squirting, haven’t really tried. Although my husband said he saw a little “gush” when he was watching me use my Wand.

Been with some squirters, some squirted a lot! I've squirted a bit, but it really takes more to make that happen and that's not too often. I don't gush, but I have squirted a bit. lol