Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2Confused

Otome Games Anyone?

8 posts in this topic

So I have looked through this forum and found nothing on this topic, soooo... Ta-dah!

I have a ton of Otome games on my iPad and I'm wondering, if y'all play any, what are your favorites???

I'm loving the "After School Affairs", and "Speakeasy Tonight" games. However "Astoria: Fate's Kiss" has a female romance option...and it's about Greek Mythology...so...

I've never heard of this...enlighten me

I love Greek Mythology, but now really isn't the time for me to start playing games!

I've never heard of this...enlighten me

Otome games (literal translation is Maiden Games) are pretty much interactive mangas in which you are the main character in the story and at times will have to make choices. You pick who you romance in the games and each romance will have a different plot to it.

Speakeasy Tonight is set in the roaring 20s and the main character, a girl from a small town, is sent to live with Uncle Charlie, an upstanding citizen and highly regarded member of the Temperance Movement, to straighten out heract. However, when her arrival, she stumbles upon a huge secret of Uncle Charlie's....

These Otome games are available only on mobile devices. There are some for PC but I have yet to play them.

Oooh, Amnesia Zerotrope, Symphonic Rain, School Days and Yandere Heaven ^^ I'm gonna check out the ones you listed too! *bows gratefully*

Oooh, Amnesia Zerotrope, Symphonic Rain, School Days and Yandere Heaven ^^ I'm gonna check out the ones you listed too! *bows gratefully*

Are those for PC or Mobile?

Are those for PC or Mobile?

PC :) I'm not sure if you can get them on an app for mobile. I think maybe Yandere Heaven

New Otome Game out that a friend and I are digging: Liar! Uncover the Truth

Literally your (may I say, fairly badass) MC is an adult Nancy Drew, but with weeding out the liars of potential S.O.

Love it because it delves into the psychological side of a relationship.

It's also free to play!! (Mobile game)

Edited by 2Confused