Texasmidnight

Oral Sex With Your Husband/partner

62 posts in this topic

My husband hates going down on me. When he does I think he purposefully does it poorly so I stop asking lol. Would love to experience it properly, though someday. 

My husband loves to go down on me. If I'm not too stressed I'll come quickly but sometimes I have so much going on that I can't relax and enjoy. He's gotten better over the years. :lol:

My ex loved 69,   when we both on our sides,  I couldn't relax when on top,  or him on top.

But on side was great. 

Loved the feeling of his end in My mouth,  just before he cum.  

YES he does and I LOVE IT. He is good at it but so are lots of women. I like both but slightly prefer my husband...he knows exactly what to do to me. Ohhhhh. 

My husband is great at it, and I come every time, but I have never given him oral, I think I would be sick, bless him :D 

5 hours ago, PurplePetal said:

My husband is great at it, and I come every time, but I have never given him oral, I think I would be sick, bless him :D 

I started when we showered together,  you'll be surprised 

I learned from a bf  who was amazing at it.  Skill level definitely makes a difference.   There is nothing I like more than the taste of a woman, interesting to me how they all have their own distinct flavor and I love the way a woman moves when my tongue is torturing her clit.

On ‎16‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 6:00 AM, Sarah james said:

I started when we showered together,  you'll be surprised 

No, I think he would be surprised if I threw up on him :lol: 

My GF is amazing at it. One thing I remember asking her was where she got those skills lol.

On 09/02/2017 at 8:06 AM, Bje92 said:

No and he's a complete selfish prick. Funny I should read this after my experience last night. Then again I don't think he would be bothered if we didn't have sex at all.

No wonder I look for my kicks elsewhere

That's funny I giggled at this post 

so blatantly honest .. 

Edited by Lilminxme2017

My man gives pretty good oral. He's learned a lot over time and he's really getting the hang of it. We communicate openly about what works and what doesn't and it's really helped a lot. He's also highly motivated; if he wants the goods from me, that is, lol! 

yes he does