bryncat

What Is Your Hair Length?

92 posts in this topic

What is your hair length?

And do you prefer long, short, or medium hair on girls?

I personally have shortish blonde hair, I don't have a pixie cut but it doesn't touch my shoulders. My hair is similar to Rapunzel in the cute movie Tangled after she cut off her hair.

I like both short and long hair, I always think hair is beautiful so I suppose I don't really mind either way. Kind of depends on the person I guess.

Medium to long, depending on how you look at it. Bra-strap length. I sometimes cut it down to about shoulder length, but can't really picture much shorter than that being flattering on me.

I don't really have a hair length preference on others. The extremes (shaved, or long enough that you can sit on it) aren't really my thing, but anything in between is good.

Medium to long, depending on how you look at it. Bra-strap length. I sometimes cut it down to about shoulder length, but can't really picture much shorter than that being flattering on me.

I don't really have a hair length preference on others. The extremes (shaved, or long enough that you can sit on it) aren't really my thing, but anything in between is good.

I bet it is really pretty! For many years I would have that length but I would always have it up and it was always so difficult to work with it so i decided to cut it off! now my hair behaves nicely and it suits my face shape better :)

I prefer short hair.

My hair length is 1/2 inch.

Mine is just past my shoulders.. I definitely prefer long wavy hair on women

Mines dark, at my bra strap, and naturally wavy.

I'm more drawn to brunettes, but other colors including multi or vivid colors catch my attention too. As far as cut or length, as long as it's healthy, groomed & suits her, I'm attracted to it.

My avatar is shorter than my hair now. It's naturally curly, not frizz easy to manage and dark.

It's a little beyond my shoulder now. I dunno how long I'm gonna let it grow. For me if I keep it in a shorter style I need to cut it more often but now it's longer it stands it's own pretty well so .. we'll see..

Sometimes I straighten it - so I straighten and usually sleep on it and it goes more wavy. I had straight hair in shorter styles and longer styles growing up but I don't think when it's dead straight it suits me as much now I'm older, thinner and my face changed shape.

I'm attracted to darker hair usually but I've seen one or two nice blondes lately :) I do prefer rich colors too. I haven't dyed my hair in ages but if I was going to it'd have to be a rich color, I've never understood how the bottle blondes and browns sell that well, I guess some people like being a bit safe and unassuming in their hair color.

More of my exes have longer hair, one had shorter hair but that was it. I don't really mind what people do with it as long as they make a bit of an effort!

Edited by Hungry

Mine is medium length, and kind of an ash blonde. I used to have lovely rich chestnut coloured hair, but since going grey completely a few years ago I found I couldn't afford to keep colouring it to keep it dark, I would only get about 2 weeks out of the colour before my badger stripe would start showing down the centre of my head so I decided to go lighter. People say it suits me, but I did prefer it darker personally. To be honest my hair is the bane of my life, it's frizzy and porous and quite often resembles tumbleweed on top of my head unless I have it professionally blow dried and straightened which can get quite expensive, but it's my one indulgence I allow myself as it makes me feel better all round when my hair looks well.

I don't have any real preference for hair length in women or men, what suits some people doesn't suit others. Short hair can look really nice on some people, I often wish I could have mine shorter, which I did for a while in my youth, but I know it would do nothing for me now, so I keep a bit of length. I don't like very tight shaved hair or long straggly hair on anyone, once it looks groomed and tidy I'm good with any length.

My hair is dark brown and reaches my mid back. I love highlites and lowlites so often add those to my hair.

I love longer hair on another woman but have seen so many sexy shorter styles that are so very hot. I think it really depends on the woman. Everyone seems to have certain ways of wearing their hair that makes you say "wow she is so beautiful or so hot".

My hair is short for over a decade,i like it short,i don't have preference in women.

mine is nearly to my waist. Naturally dirty blond but currently has some purple in it :)

Dark Brown, alil below my bra strap.

If it suits the chick then I dont mind any hairstyle. I do like it alil long to pull on though or to lose my hands in.

I bet it is really pretty! For many years I would have that length but I would always have it up and it was always so difficult to work with it so i decided to cut it off! now my hair behaves nicely and it suits my face shape better :)

Well thank you. I'm kind of partial to it.

I'm blonde, since I didn't mention that. My userpic is from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer comic, but I chose it because it's a reasonable approximation of me (except I'm certainly not in Slayer condition, and my hair doesn't have quite that much volume).

I do wear it up most of the time. Having it blow in my face irritates me. I'd consider cutting it short, especially when it's hot in the summer like this, but I just can't see it working on me. Plus short is higher maintenance as far as needing to get it re-cut all the time.

My avatar is shorter than my hair now. It's naturally curly, not frizz easy to manage and dark.

Curly dark hair is my favorite!

On 6/23/2016 at 5:13 PM, moonbynight said:

Curly dark hair is my favorite!

Aw, I'm never anyone's favorite at least people don't try to pet me as often as they used growing up - people would touch my hair without asking and stuff, but it's cool if you ask first :)

Edited by Hungry

Aw, I'm never anyone's favorite at least people don't try to pet me as often as they used growing up like people would touch my hair without asking and stuff, but it's cool if you ask first :)

Don't worry, I'm not the unsolicited touch type of person :)

Mine is a little short when it straight its a bit below the shoulder when its wavy its on top of the shoulder. Its dark brown from the top and faded light towards the tips.

Oh and im also into both long and short hair just not to short.

On 6/23/2016 at 6:37 PM, moonbynight said:

Don't worry, I'm not the unsolicited touch type of person :)

A person with manners, finally :)

at one stage I had a buzz cut - yeah, it didn't suit me :P I cut my hair to be made as a wig for a girl pre-college, she had some kind of condition, we had similar hair.  I had that style for ages cos growing my hair out is a nightmare from a grade 2.  Frankly, my head was cold and I looked like my father but I mean if it was now people would be like you look like Poussey from OITNB - but there was no slightly gay reference to my haircut at the time :( 

Edited by Hungry
Explained why I cut my hair, otherwise it sounds weird!

Mine falls about 6 inches above the top of my butt, but it's tapered so it looks shorter when I pull it in front of my shoulders.. about am inch past my boobs. I love long hair on women-it's one of the first things that catches my eye. But I've seen girls in all lengths that I find attractive, it all depends on how it works with their faces and styles.

Currently my hair is pretty short and pale blonde but it's been everything between blonde and black and every lengthy from halfway down my back to a buzz cut. I get bored easily lol.

i prefer my hair short but right now it's long enough that it sits on my shoulders a little . so maybe it's considered medium length? this may be changing real soon (finally). we'll see, though. i'm kind of odd about getting my ass to a salon. :P

i prefer being able to run my fingers through someones hair . this doesn't necessarily mean it has to be long , though. it could be short , very short, and if i could still be able to do that i'd be happy. plus , okay, having enough to grab and pull a bit wouldn't be a bad thing either.

Edited by tizoodle

I might cut get my hair cut back to around avatar length tomorrow. It got to the stage I had to find a rubber band to tie it to go to the gym this morning. I hadn't considered that part of it.. ugh.

It's getting annoying and I'm getting bored. I've grown it out for like 7 months though and my hair grows quick enough to get cut every 4 weeks before, in a week I'll probably be whining, I wish I didn't cut it :P

Edited by Hungry

my hair is passed my shoulders just a few centimeters ... i want to grow it :D i have had short hair since a bit over a year now and i am bored of it being short

just at the top of my nipples. :P and ombre colored

<< thats my hair in the picture. :)

and is it conceited to want a girl with hair like yours?! hahah .. i mean I'm not picky at all, but if i had a preference..