bryncat

What Is Your Hair Length?

92 posts in this topic

Mine in currently past my shoulders. Dark brown. I'm going to chop it off soon and change the color. Something more manageable color wise because its getting harder to keep up with coloring the grey roots.

Very short pixie cut...

Highlighted caramel on natural blonde.

With side feathering...

I just cut my hair into a pixie cut from stretching to my mid back. I'm far happier with it short. In other women I actually find shaved heads a turn on but the only person I know irl with that hair style just got engaged. XD I also find natural Black hair to be very beautiful, although that seems weird to say being White myself. However, I would never touch anybody's hair or head unless they specifically brought it up (like giving a friend a head massage) Touching others without their permission is just disrespectful.

Mine is dark brown and just past my shoulders currently. I tend to let it get mid shoulder blades before I cut it shorter again. I really need to change it up a bit, but I'm rather a chicken about doing it. 

13 hours ago, Questioningmylife said:

Mine is dark brown and just past my shoulders currently. I tend to let it get mid shoulder blades before I cut it shorter again. I really need to change it up a bit, but I'm rather a chicken about doing it. 

Come on, go ahead and change it/cut it.  I'll grow back if you don't like it.

Me: Soft and feminine pixie cut <3

My preference: Whatever is complementary to her features and she rocks it with confidence.   On men, I have a thing for long hair.

I have a blonde graduated bob and I'm not really bothered about the hair on another person as long as it's washed! :lol:

Long and curly, light brownies with turquoise blue locks :D I love short hair too, but it doesn't look right with my face :(

Dark brown. Getting longer and longer, to the middle of my back. Want to cut it, but not sure what I'd do...

Healthy hair is most important to me... sometimes long hair can be really rough & split-endy. A short cut would be WAY better, and more attractive, in that case. 

Edited by BellaLuna

Right now a little shorter than my current pic 

Long and blonde to my bra strap (ish) I prefer longer hair on women but it’s not essential 

Mine is blonde ish just past my shoulders.

Over the years my hair has been alsorts of colors and lengths 

x

Mine is waist lenth, I have it Ombre at the moment, but I am natural dark brown. :D 

Long enough to strangle me in my sleep. That is to say, down to my hips, maybe a little lower. Dark brown with just a hint of grey.

On another woman - I don't really have a preference - though I don't really care for the buzzed look.

Jus chopped mosta my hair off. Its layered. Longest layer comes to my shoulder. 

On 06/01/2018 at 3:38 PM, Violetta said:

I'm not really bothered about the hair on another person as long as it's washed! :lol:

Omg this made me laugh! Straight to the point! :lol:

20 minutes ago, Twiceifilikeit said:

Omg this made me laugh! Straight to the point! :lol:

:lol: haha true though!