12 posts in this topic

A sort of fantasy...

Slowly I opened my eyes but darkness prevailed as my eyes adjusted to the darkness. I was disorientated and confused. I was standing but my wrists were bound above my head and fastened to something. It felt like stone behind me. My ankles were bound and shackled too... I made a weird kind of star fish shape as my feet were about a meter apart. I was in my white silky nightie... Then I remembered. A face in the dark. She was beautiful. Bewitching. She'd smiled at me and kissed me. A dream? But then I'd fell asleep and awoken in the strange, dark place, tied to... Something. I'm sure I was outside as the cool breeze was causing my nipples to tighten and harden and I could hear trees rustling in the night air.

Then the clouds shifted and moonlight shone brightly and I gasped when I saw what lay before me. Strange stones in crucifix shapes on a hillside and hundreds of people and she stood before me. She held her hands high and they dropped to their knees in reverence. I wanted to scream but couldn't. I'd been gagged. I tried to break free from my bonds but I was tied firmly.

She stepped forward. A small sharp knife in her hand. I was terrified. She smiled at me and told me she was not going to hurt me. I begged her with my eyes, pleading for her to let me go as the blade glinted in the moonlight as she came closer. Strange chanting ensued and odd foreign words tripped from her tongue as she took the top of my negligee in her right hand and slit each strap with her knife. She let go and it fell to the ground, revealing my naked vulnerability exposed for them all to see. I was bathed in the moonlight and they could all see every inch of my nakedness. My nipples hardened further as the cool breeze kissed my skin lightly.

She dropped the knife and without warning clamped her mouth over my nipple and sucked hard. I gasped with pain and pleasure. Knowing I should not like it, but loving it all the same. They all watched as she sucked on my other nipple and her hand slid between my legs, over my shaven mound and her index finger pushed into me, joined by her middle finger. I was shocked as my cunt was wet and getting wetter as her thumb circled over my clit. Her mouth pleasuring my breasts.

She pulled the gag from my mouth and replaced it with her mouth before I could make a sound, kidding me hard, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth, exploring it as her fingers continued to finger fuck me. All eyes were on us... I should have been screaming no, no, no but my body was crying yes, yes, yes as I found myself moving rhythmically against her fingers inside me.

She dropped to her knees. I almost exploded as her tongue grazed my clit with the slightest touch. Flick. Just lightly. A gentle lick then a little harder, circling my swollen sex with her tongue, tasting my juices and eagerly licking me. Another girl stepped forward. She was naked. Her mouth on mine, exploring it with her tongue. I reciprocated. Then another naked woman stepped forward - kissing my breasts and sucking on each nipple. All three of them pleasuring me in a manner I'd never experienced before - gentle and sexy, yet dirty and hard... A heady range of sensations in my mouth, on my nipples and on my cunt. Tongues worked exquisitely as I relaxed and enjoyed the ride.

Suddenly lightning flashed across the sky and the first woman help up something... I couldn't quite see other than it was silver and about 8 inches long and quite phalic. And then I realised as they all cheered and she thrust it inside me and began to fuck me with her silver dildo as she licked my clit langoriously and the other two continued to kiss me and enjoy the buffet that my breasts were providing.

I cried out ecstasy as they worked their midnight magic in the moonlight. I succumbed. Their sexual sacrifice as the others all watched. My orgasm shot through my body as lightning hit the ground. I bucked hard but they did not stop and neither did I. Wave after wave like I'd never felt before. She drank from me, intoxicated by the sweet nectar that ebbed and flowed with each orgasm they brought. All that mattered at that moment was what she was doing between my legs...

My cries filled the air as pleasure began to turn to pain and I couldn't stand it any longer. She thrust her dildo hard and cried, still bucking and she took one last bite of my clit, sucking it in her mouth and tasting every last drop of my ecstasy. The kissing stop. The nipple sucking stopped. The clit licking stopped. Slowly she pulled out the silver bullet she'd been fucking me with and threw it on the ground.

"You're one of us now," she said and the onlookers, all women I noted, cheered. They all slipped off their cloaks and stood naked in the moonlight. "Go to them!" And she cut the ropes that tied my to the stone cross and led me towards the observers and pushed me in to them. They enveloped me, embraced me and took me as one of their own...

The first opened her legs and pulled me to her, clit to clit, riding each other's sex. The second opened her legs and invited me to eat her tight little pussy until she came in my mouth. The third introduced me to her sister and they took turns spanking me and kissing my arse. The fourth took me from behind, groping my breasts and pleasuring my clit with her fingers whilst she kissed my neck and talked dirty in my ear calling me her dirty bitch. The fifth... Sixth... Seventh... A heady mixture of kissing, licking and fucking. Tongues, fingers, clits... All sexy and beautiful and wet... So damn wet. So sexy and hot...

The pleasure lasted until dawn. Giving and receiving until each of us were satiated and satisfied...

As the sun rose, the final orgasmic cries were heard before cloaks were donned and each went back to their lives. Including me...

In the pocket of my cloak as I meandered home, smiling, my fingers coiled around a note in my pocket. I pulled it out and read it.

The sisterhood.

On each full moon. On the hill. Be there. Just your cloak and your sex. Welcome!

Wow, your name caught my eye so had to read. This is these second of your stories I've read and they are so hot, I'm so turned on

Thank you :-)

I love how much your stories turn me on!! I think my body temperature just rose about degrees after reading this! Love it!

OH My!!!! Very Hot!!!!

Love the story. The passion is amazing.

I've lost count how many times I've read this story! =) 

If I keep reading this story I'm going to get carpal tunnel in my wrist. ;)

Wow that was great please wright more :clapping:

Thanks guys :-)