mamanature

How Do I Find Another Bi-Woman?

24 posts in this topic

How does everyone find a date that isn't looking on Craigslist, because that's creepy, I looked. I want to experiment with a woman, my first, without expectations. I want someone who I can just be their friend first and if something or nothing happens we are still friends. I am in Ohio

Yea, OKC could be a good bet

Try the school of life. There are so many bi women out there I trip over them all the time. I confess that being trans is a big help because everyone seems to think they can talk to me about anything... and they do! There really is no shortage of bi women around in general life without using dating apps/sites. At least that is my experience

Agree with lilac_lover mostly - though I think you can help load the dice in your favour by hanging out in LGBT spaces, or better if you have them in your part of the world, bi spaces - be they local talky meets, bi coffee meets or things like BiFest and BiCon.

Plus mentioning things like, "so I went to BiCon on the weekend", to people who feel fairly safe to say that kind of stuff around, is a good way of then prompting the hidden bis in your life to come out to you.

Depending on where you live, you could try WAPA. It's a Lesbian chat/dating app that mainly targets USA residents, but there's other Bisexual ladies on there, too (me being one of them, lol ;)) Then there's an app called Only Women. It's also a Lesbian/Bisexual dating app. I believe it targets both Canadian and USA residents. Lastly, I tried registering with the HER app that I discovered on the forums and it's a great app, but it still needs some work. Those are my suggestions. :)

I have been on these apps for a while and have met a few ladies using said apps, but I've never been able to find someone that I can really connect with.. Yet.

As a matter of fact, I am currently keeping in contact with a woman I found on Only Women. It takes a lot of patience..

Best of luck to you!

I tried C.L. and it took forever to get a real response. Months. Then she was "in the closet" so that made it hard.

Can you tell me what is the full website? It might be what I am looking for.

I just approached a straight girl....laid it all out and then she started texting me asking when we were going out....lol. sometimes it just doesn't matter. :-)

pinkcupid is where I've met most women altho there is fakes on there. I'm also on HER which I thort was pretty rubbish when I 1st joined up 3 wks ago, nothing much happening n then a woman inboxed me so we chatted for the rest of the day and arranged 2 meet up the next day as she didn't live to far from me. We got on like a house on fire and ended up booking a room that afternoon for a few hours, so it's not a bad app after all :) xx

I invited my friend for a drink one evening as we been friends for years never thought about another woman before, after a few drinks she kissed me then things led to more God it just wowed me I loved it and would love to do it again but I don't know how to approach a woman

I have the same question mamanature, where do you meet another bicurious woman? I'm sure they're probably all around me, sometimes I can tell who's bicurious but sometimes I think I'm over-analyzing things because I'm hoping something's there when it's not

I have the same question as mamanature but I'm definitely very much in the closet. I'm even scared to put a profile up on a dating site because I'm worried someone I know will see it and tell people. So I'm probably not ready to look for a relationship but this information should be helpful later.

Following, I am finding it pretty hard to try start a convo with someone, as I don't have the right words etc and ashamed of me cause I aint a perfect looking female :/

Following, I am finding it pretty hard to try start a convo with someone, as I don't have the right words etc and ashamed of me cause I aint a perfect looking female :/

Perfect doesn't exist, so forget about it!

Meeting new people takes effort and courage. Start with people you see regularly so you're already a little familiar with each other and talk about whatever you have in common.. work/sport/waiting for the bus. Sometimes it will just be a conversation and other times the conversation flows freely and you can make a friend.

Baby steps.. :)

none of us r perfect looking ditzy brown but 2 sum body else u will b perfect in their eyes X

I have the same question as mamanature but I'm definitely very much in the closet. I'm even scared to put a profile up on a dating site because I'm worried someone I know will see it and tell people. So I'm probably not ready to look for a relationship but this information should be helpful later.

Just like here, if someone sees you on a dating app, they're there, too. And yes, it's likely at some point you'll cross paths with someone you know. I live in a larger area, but I've seen familiar faces over the years. No one has ever said anything. If someone has nothing better to do than spread the word that you are on a dating app, that says more about them than you.

If you wanted to date women, you'd need to be at least somewhat out. No one wants to feel like they have to be covert on a date, or like their date is ashamed of them. Taking steps toward coming out will be helpful. :)

none of us r perfect looking ditzy brown but 2 sum body else u will b perfect in their eyes X

I agree so much with this. I'm struggling as well because I'm a bigger woman..

How does everyone find a date that isn't looking on Craigslist, because that's creepy, I looked. I want to experiment with a woman, my first, without expectations. I want someone who I can just be their friend first and if something or nothing happens we are still friends. I am in Ohio

I would def. be afraid of Crag's list.....I'm in Pa and having the same problem. It isn't easy but I'm a form believer that good things happen to those who wait....kind of cliche, I know... =)

I would def. be afraid of Crag's list.....I'm in Pa and having the same problem. It isn't easy but I'm a form believer that good things happen to those who wait....kind of cliche, I know... =)

Well I will wait then it's just I am not getting any younger :(

pinkcupid is where I've met most women altho there is fakes on there. I'm also on HER which I thort was pretty rubbish when I 1st joined up 3 wks ago, nothing much happening n then a woman inboxed me so we chatted for the rest of the day and arranged 2 meet up the next day as she didn't live to far from me. We got on like a house on fire and ended up booking a room that afternoon for a few hours, so it's not a bad app after all :) xx

Ditto - HER is good...I've met a couple of women recently using it and it's been great.

I am not even certain that I am Bisexual or not because I've never had the guts to ask someone about their sexual preferences. Also, I find myself attracted to average sized women and I'm not confident in them being attracted to me..... how do you look for someone that is slender and hot when you are not confident that they don't mind if you are a bigger woman than them. Maybe I'm just rambling.... not sure how to put my thoughts into words.

On 9/5/2016 at 2:12 AM, MJ10 said:

I feel you totally. I had a pic up on pof and got so nervous I took it down