shazza21

Do You Like Tattoos On A Woman?

79 posts in this topic

I love tattoos on a woman I think they are so hot, so I thought I'd let you all see my new tattoos which I had done last Friday. I absolutely love them. The one on my left wrist is Japanese for October and the one on my right wrist is a Celtic cross with Pride colours.

The left one is for my son and the right one is for my daughter, they mean so much to me.

post-146670-0-81921900-1469640548_thumb.jpg

post-146670-0-95580300-1469640733_thumb.jpg

I love tattoos on a woman. Most women I like have a ton of tattoos. I have a lot of them myself. I have a half sleeve on my left arm (from fingers to elbow) and a few on my right. I have some on my chest, one on the back of my neck and one on my left ankle. I love seeing people's different tattoos. :)

I love tattoos! I have 4 myself. I think that they are very sexy on both men and women. As long as they are tasteful. I've seen many of bad tattoos as well. Yours are very nice! I don't post mine on here, but one has bi pride colors! :)

Agreeeeed! Tattoos on women are very attractive, or anyone for that matter, if they're well done. I've got a couple myself with lots of ideas for a sleeve someday.

Can't wait to get my next one already. I'm addicted to the pain!! Xx

I love tattoos on a woman. Most women I like have a ton of tattoos. I have a lot of them myself. I have a half sleeve on my left arm (from fingers to elbow) and a few on my right. I have some on my chest, one on the back of my neck and one on my left ankle. I love seeing people's different tattoos. :)

I love women with tattoos on the back of their neck ;)

I do like them depending on the tattoo. I've seen some that weren't done very well. Also tattoo placement can be really sexy to me. I have 6 of them myself, and they all have meaning or tribute behind them.

LOVE tattoos on a woman!! I think they are very sexy! My girlfriend has a tattoo down her forearm, that is a line from a poem she wrote me. She had it tattooed in Latin so that we are the only ones that know what it says. She has several, and they are ALL very cool. She's a badass though, haha!

I think it all depends on the woman some women look really hot in them and some don't .. It also depends on what the tattoo is of and where it is located... I'd say the hottest place for me to see a tattoo would be the lower back..

I think it all depends on the woman some women look really hot in them and some don't .. It also depends on what the tattoo is of and where it is located... I'd say the hottest place for me to see a tattoo would be the lower back..

I agree. It definately depends on what and where the tattoo is. I've seen some really bad ones in the past. I saw this woman last year at the pool that had leopard print tattooed all over her shoulder blades up over her shoulder and down her whole arm..... I'm all for you loving to wear leopard print if that's what you like, (not for me) but ti have it tatted all over you is a bit much, imo...

I like tattoos, if they are tastefully placed and the artwork is beautiful. I have tattoos, some are well placed and some could be better.. but all in all I like them.

Its and individual thing, for me.

Edited by naturally_lovely

It depends as people have said. They can be lovely though.

Neither in a woman nor in a man. Just don't find them aesthetically pleasing.

Show me the woman and show me the tattoo it's the only way I can tell you.

The only way I like it usually is if I consider it to be art or cohesive if there's more than one and they're all different, spaced out and not really thought through, it just looks like a kid got hold of your body to draw on and you paid money for it.

But same colors, themes and styles can work very nicely together. I can appreciate that.

My inside arm sleeve designs are 70% ready :D Only black and grey for me though. I don't think I'm the right shade for colors!

Edited by Hungry

Usually not, but I think it's down to an individual woman and how artful the ink is.

I think If done right, very sexy. My trigger crush is texting me pics of her tat ideas so I can help her next one as I type this! It's so hot & want to go with her to get it!!!

I love Tattoos on anyone ;) I have 5 myself and adding more to my collection. Women with tats are pretty sexy, though if she doesn't have any that's okay as well.

I love tattoos on women! I have 13 myself and currently working on a half sleeve!

tattoos are hot

I love tattoos on a woman's back, so you can see them when you're looking over her shoulders...

I don't have any tattoos, but have thought of getting one before. However, I am too chicken and I don't know what I'd want on my body for life. I think some tattoos look good depending on what it is, where it is, and if it is a well done tattoo.

:D Well i can't really say i don't like them on women, because i have 7 my self, :D.

But i must admit i do like a women with tattoo's, especially full sleeve tattoo's

I have 3. A quote wrapped around my left ankle, and two on my back. And I definitely want more lol.. Very addicting :) love them on ladies... Very sexy looking

Yes! A like tattoos on *a particular woman*. It surprised me how much how hot I found them. Have no ink myself or any desire to.

Tattoos are OK if there aren't too many and aren't too large. One of the women in my friends with benefits group has a small bunny tattoo just above her vulva which I think is very sexy!!! I don't have nor am I planning to get a tattoo but if I did it get one it probably would be similar to and placed in the same area as my friends. :wink: !!!!

I do think that some young women over do getting tattoos and it distracts from their overall beauty but that's just me. I sure others have no problem with someone with a lot of tattoos!!!!