shazza21

Do You Like Tattoos On A Woman?

93 posts in this topic

Depending on who and where, yes, it can be very sexy, very sensual.

On myself I have been tempted as it is a fascinating visual art to me, but never found what I would want it to be.

It really depends. Sometimes I see a beautiful woman with an aesthetically unappealing tattoo, and I can't help but think, "Why?" But I think tattoos can be awesome and sexy. -shrugs- there are usually many factors but generally, they are a yes for me.

I like tattoos on a woman. I got 2 myself (one of each shoulder blade). Getting another one soon

Completely hot ! Yes i love arm tattoos x

I don't have any, but I have no problem with a woman having them.

I love tattoos. I have 11 of them. Some tasteful some not. To me it is more about the story than the art it self. If someone has Ink or if they don't it does not make a difference in how I see them.

Tattoos are sexy on a woman, depending on where they are.

Yes, absolutely. I appreciate art and individuality so a well designed tattoo is always beautiful.

I think tattoos on a woman is extremely sexy....depending on placement and nature of the tattoo. Personally I find tattoos on the shoulder blade, lower back, inner wrist, leg/foot, lower stomach/pelvic bone most attractive. I actually don't have any because I'm to chicken, but would love overcome that fear and get one

Tattoos are sexy. I don't have any yet. Haven't been able to afford any with 5 kids. LOL! But my crush has a few and I love them.

Yes! Basically I am in love with Ruby Rose !

Oooh me too! She is soooo hot! Ink on women is a huge turn on for me!

I love women with tattoos, but there is such a thing as a tacky or badly designed tattoo, which can be a turn off. I'm partial to colorful designs.

I find tats very sexy, especially areola and vag tats.

I have two tats in other places. Eventually I am going to get my nipples/areola tatted...natural colors. I find darker nipples, like in pregnancy, hot. Mine are very pale, so I want to darken and heart them.

My other tat idea I want on my pubic mound. It is going to be two palm trees bent to touching in the shape of a heart. The colors will be the bi colors and then I want burst of rainbow colors in the background. It signifies acceptance of myself as well as pride in my newly discovered identity.

I'm real into tattoos on girls, as long as they are well done or cute. It's one of my biggest turn ons, actually, along side piercings and glasses.

I don't have any tattoos but I find myself envying tasteful ones on others. So yeah, tats are fine in my book although I do prefer to see a mostly blank canvas.

Drooooool. Yes, i love them! Especially a really well done sleeve, ugh, so gorgeous.

LOVE tattoos on a woman. Very sexy!

I love tattoos on men and women both, but tasteful ones. I just mean like face tattoos are kind of a turn off for me, but I'm okay with just about anything else. I have one but I'm picking my second one and I have three more planned! Mine will have to be able to be covered by a cardigan for work, but I'm okay with that because I'd never hear the end of it from my family if they were constantly visible lol.

I am in the minority that doesn't go for tattoos. But I guess it could be fun to play 'find the tattoo'

Yaaaaas!! Love them on anyone!

My girlfriend just got her first tattoo two days ago.. It's on her upper shoulder .. I'm not use to seeing it yet quite a change.. It's all cool..

I am in the minority that doesn't go for tattoos. But I guess it could be fun to play 'find the tattoo'

Same here. I wouldn't quite say they're a turn-off. If someone I was otherwise attracted to had tattoos, it wouldn't be an issue unless they were totally obnoxious. But it's rare for me to see one that I actually find attractive.

My husband has tattoos. I honestly don't find the designs appealing at all. But I got used to them fast.

I do like the idea of finding a tattoo on someone that is normally hidden by clothing.

I have "hidden" tattoos ;) and I like girls with tattoos; however, I don't usually go for girls who have more tattoos than I have just because I like to feel a little bit more badass alternative than my partner. xD

For me it depends on the tattoo and the person. A well done tattoo can be incredibly sexy, but I've also seen some that are total turn-offs. I don't have any though.