shazza21

Do You Like Tattoos On A Woman?

80 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Leigh1968 said:

I don't mind them on other people but for me no.  I can't commit to furniture....how the heck would I be able to live with a tattoo forever?!

Same here - the main reason I don't watch TV is because I don't want to commit to a show. XD But I have great admiration for others who do have the courage to get meaningful tattoos and find them attractive.

I have previously joked to some friends about getting a tattoo on the bottom of stomach/back that says in Elvish "speak, friend, and enter" ;) It would actually still work in the case of pregnancy since if I ever have children I would hope to be friends with them. But really I am probably too chicken to do it.

I think it depends on the woman and the type of tattoo.  That being said, I do catch myself noticing if a woman has a sleeve.  Couldn't explain why, it's not like I'm going around checking out arms. Maybe because it looks bad ass 

I love tats, I think they can show an edginess or willingness to be different which is how it should be and if done by a true artist then why wouldn't you show it off 

That said, those tats lacking either artistic ability or lacking imagination don't do it for me 

Yeah I think they're really sexy