shazza21

Do You Like Tattoos On A Woman?

Tattoos are sexy!

• Like 1

Love them. High quality ones are hot and I like them on men, too. I have one on my back, and I got it when I was 19 (I’m a long way from that age now, lol). It needs a refresh/I’d like to have it embellished.  I would get more happily, but I work in a conservative company, so visible ones are basically out. Maybe inside a forearm?

Love tattoos.  Love colorful sleeves.  Love older women rocking them, especially if they are wearing power suits.  Badass mothers! Meowww!

• Like 1

My "type" is almost always women with tattoos--though I don't like them on men. I wouldn't get them myself because the ink ingredients aren't really regulated and contain heavy metals which end up migrating to the lymph nodes and can mess with MRI scans and cause burns. I am bothered by the health implications yet still find them hot, which is kind of weird I think.  

Can't remember if I've replied here before lol. I love tattoo in general, but on a girl they are super sexy. I currently have 14 and plans for more lol. Xx

• Like 1

I love tattoos. I was always afraid to get one, but finally have in and did it. I'm so happy I did. 

IMG_20190128_204334.jpg

Hmm I thought I replied to this topic before.  I have three and the third one I got was a matching one with netty and myself. We got them the first time she came to visit me. :)

I love tattoos on a woman think they are incredibly sexy. But in saying that it also depends on the tattoo. 

I was never interested in getting any on myself, but can appreciate them on others. 

I love them on a woman and have them myself. Will be getting more soon.

I love well-designed/done tattoos on anyone, and usually find ladies with tattoos more sexy. 

I want a tattoo myself but I haven't settled on a design yet. I'll probably get a semi permanent tattoo before committing to having a permanent one inked on, too. 

Love them on both men and women!! 

I love tattoos, they say so much!  I can't be bothered with makeup or jewellery - tattoos are the perfect permanent adornment.  They are endlessly fascinating.  Tattoo conventions are very entertaining - so many kindred spirits, so many interesting designs, so much fun.

I love tattoos as long as they are tastefully done and/or meaningful... the whole.. oh I got a tattoo of a banana because I like bananas doesn't quite do it for me.  They are always a discussion point.

I have three small ones myself but plans for a larger one.