willow_love

For You Ladies Who Are Married, But Have A Girlfriend...

13 posts in this topic

How did you meet your lucky lady? I love hearing stories about how couples met. They give me hope that I'll find someone someday :)

I am not currently in this kind of arrangement, but when I was, the ladies I met were all online, generally from OKCupid.

OK Cupid is good for meeting girls. Many girls' profiles are more or less explicitly trying to find a girl for a threesome, which is obviously not what you're looking for, but useful to be aware.

When I was married, I met my girlfriend here...

However now I'm engaged eo her andnot with my ex husband anymore.:) xx

I was on here when I was married to my second ex husband, but I did not get involved with someone until after he left me. I had two previous long distance relationships with women I met on here, and I met my soon to be wife here also. I tried the plenty of fish dating site, but only met up with two women, neither of which I clicked with thankfully because then I wouldn't have met the love of my life on here. Though this is not a dating web site it's a great place to meet and make new friends and sometimes those connections do happen and we aren't the only couple that has met on here. Just enjoy exploring the topics and getting to know the site.

Not in this situation anymore. But they were all from Craigslist. 

I met my girlfriend at work. I had known her as an acquaintance for years, but she got a new position working more closely with me and I found myself falling hard for a woman for the very first time in my life. I have been married 10 years to a man I deeply love and have no intention of leaving. We’re a team. It was a very emotional and messy struggle in the beginning of my relationship with my GF as she is gay and we were all new to this kind of arrangement, but we communicate and we’ve stuck it out. Going on 2 years now. It’s not easy, but it’s definitely an adventure! 

On 1/7/2018 at 10:21 AM, Charlie Rose said:

I met my girlfriend at work. I had known her as an acquaintance for years, but she got a new position working more closely with me and I found myself falling hard for a woman for the very first time in my life. I have been married 10 years to a man I deeply love and have no intention of leaving. We’re a team. It was a very emotional and messy struggle in the beginning of my relationship with my GF as she is gay and we were all new to this kind of arrangement, but we communicate and we’ve stuck it out. Going on 2 years now. It’s not easy, but it’s definitely an adventure! 

@Charlie Rose does your husband know? I'm in similar situation without  hubby consent. Not sure how to approach him and I don't know how it would affect the marriage. 

I met my girlfriend at the salon she works at. Another girl was doing my hair at the time and her and I got to talking, and come to find out our kids were in the same class.  She invited us over one night when they were having a little party. It went from there. We were friends for awhile and then one night I opened up to her about being Bi. She told me she had been with a girl before. Nothing happened for awhile bc I was all into someone else at the time. The girl I was into broke my heart and she was there picking up the pieces. We had a couple of fun nights but ultimately it was just bad timing. Fast forward a couple of years and we are now together! Funny how things work out. 

Often the ones who help you pick up the pieces are the best.

On 3/11/2018 at 11:19 AM, LatinaCuriosa said:

Would love to hear more about how anyone met on craigslist! Who knew?!?

I did this once many years ago before cl became so weird. it worked then but now at least in my area it's too crazy to bother with it.