jl597

Very Curious Women

22 posts in this topic

You are not alone here! Haha

oh how great would this be..

Meeeeeee tooooooo!!!!!

Lately that is all that's been in my mind.

Me threeee!!!

I want to have sex with my woman but she's over four thousand miles away :(

I am new to the site and have absolutely no experience with women but I can't express enough how curious I am to know what it feels like to touch/be touched by another woman. There is something so intimate, so intriguing, so desirable about sex between two women. I wonder how it would feel to run my fingers through her hair, how soft her lips would feel against mine, how her breasts would feel beneath my tongue.......I could go on and on

I am new to the site and have absolutely no experience with women but I can't express enough how curious I am to know what it feels like to touch/be touched by another woman. There is something so intimate, so intriguing, so desirable about sex between two women. I wonder how it would feel to run my fingers through her hair, how soft her lips would feel against mine, how her breasts would feel beneath my tongue.......I could go on and on

I feel you! I desire that all too and am so curious to meet other women to take my curiousity to the next level ;)

I feel the same way too☺️... Some nights that's all I dream about...

When I first joined this site, it intensified my desire to want to be with a woman, because I had experienced my first kiss and as I read the posts on here, I just wanted it more. I'm happy to say that once I was able to actually live out my fantasies of what I would like to do with a woman, she was perfect and it was the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced. Just be patient ladies when the time is right you'll get to experience this too. I can tell you that it is worth the wait to be with the right person when you get to experience it.

I may be delusional when I think that they emotional connection I will have with a women will be so much more intense than it ever has been with a guy because women know each other better. We understand each other more completely. This understanding would surely bleed over into a dimension that surpasses any male/female bond.

Any thoughts anyone?

Hello, I am new here. I have never been with a woman but am so turned on by the thought of having a woman between my legs. I fantasize about it all the time.

I was not expecting it the first time was with a woman. But it was amazing. I would never have thought my friend was intrested in me until she put the moves on me. It will happen when the time is right.

I can't wait ! :wink:

Me too! Its all I think about at the moment!

I really would love to have sex with a women

Same!!!!

Go get it girls

I may be delusional when I think that they emotional connection I will have with a women will be so much more intense than it ever has been with a guy because women know each other better. We understand each other more completely. This understanding would surely bleed over into a dimension that surpasses any male/female bond.

Any thoughts anyone?

Theres nothing like the connection you get with another woman..... words cant describe

I hope you all get an opportunity to be with the woman of your dreams/ desires. With the right lady, it is truly magical.