whovian69

Sexual Bucket List - What's On Yours?

222 posts in this topic

Never been with a black woman, would loooove to experience that. I've had sex with a black man, but never a woman.

I've started a new sexual bucket list in the last few weeks bcoz I've crossed everything off my other 1

num1 on my new bucket list is :-

3sum with 2 other women

I've started a new sexual bucket list in the last few weeks bcoz I've crossed everything off my other 1

num1 on my new bucket list is :-

3sum with 2 other women

Aren't you the lucky one ;)

Just to be held by an amazing woman would do xxxx

Just to be held by an amazing woman would do xxxx

My hand is raised high up in the air ;)

wow I haven't really thought about it lol ( partner always ask me this aswell )

I guess

1. to have a fwb ( woman)

2. to go to a strip club

3. receiving head in the cinemas

4.star gazing on a blanket with wine and then foreplay

5. 3sum

Kidnapping? I'll pm you my address! Lol ;)

So would you like to be the kidnapper or the kidnappee :).

So would you like to be the kidnapper or the kidnappee :).

Kidnap me....I think it's sexy to put up just a little bit of a fight :)

Kidnap me....I think it's sexy to put up just a little bit of a fight :)

Would you mind me and another girl tying you up and doing whatever we wanted to you...and making you everything to us as well?

Would you mind me and another girl tying you up and doing whatever we wanted to you...and making you everything to us as well?

Oh. My. God! Lol....ummmm yes please!

Couple things I knocked off the old list this year was:

Threesome with my girl and her husband + threesome with my girl and my husband (happened the same night)

And giving a blow job sandwich to another guy with my husband watching and giving the hubby a bj sandwich as well (happened same night, different night from the other one)

I've done the threesome years before, but my first was with another couple that basically was just them having their way with me, so I don't count it. I count this years as the actual first.

Oh. My. God! Lol....ummmm yes please!

I am picturing you stripped naked, your hands tied behind your back, on your knees, bent over, with my friend seated, forcing you to perform oral on her while my tongue explores both the front and back of you :wild: (emojis aren't my thing so I hope I am ok with that one).

Sex in a cabin in the woods while it's snowing. Like seriously erotic, dirty sex with a girl completely alone in the woods.

^My ex girlfriend and I never got around to doing this! My next girlfriend has no idea what's coming ;)

And sex in the back of a car. ♥ Xx

I am picturing you stripped naked, your hands tied behind your back, on your knees, bent over, with my friend seated, forcing you to perform oral on her while my tongue explores both the front and back of you :wild: (emojis aren't my thing so I hope I am ok with that one).

That sounds amazing!

Damn, DanielleIL, the world could really use more girls like you!

Oh how interesting.....all of the above please. A couple I didn't see on the list are;

Intimate female massage,

Take a bath with a woman in a large soaker tub,

Have sex with a married woman while our husbands watch,

Watch a woman masterbate,

Love love the idea of sex in the rain BTW......and skinny dipping in the night......and fingering in the theatre is sooo hot

This string is making me realize that I need to think of more things to do... (My life thus far has been quite sexually adventurous, so I have already done alot of the above.)

For now, I would really like to:

1) Have sex with a particular woman at work in a cubicle in the ladies, after hours. (She's a young bi-virgin...)

2) Have sex with a stewardess in the First Class cabin of Virgin Atlantic, while on a business trip. (I have had sex with a Virgin (ha, ha!) stewardess before (in fact, two at one time), but not on the plane. Those Virgin stewardesses have wild parties in-between flights!)

3) Have sex with a hot female cop while wearing a police uniform. (I really don't know why, but I just feel compelled to do this!)

4) Have sex with a hot female curator (of which there are many) in the Victoria and Albert Museum. (I have had sex with women in museums in NYC and Paris, but never in London. Plus, this one is Victorian, and its matron/patron were Queen V and Prince A themselves - and, despite their formal reputations, they were both rather kinky, so they would approve.)

I've had the cop fantasy too, there's something really hot about a woman with a gun lol. In my fantasy she pulls me over for speeding on a dark secluded road. I think this thread turned from bucket list to fantasies. My actual bucket list is much simpler than my list of fantasies, not because I wouldn't love to experience any of my fantasies but in my situation my imagination is all I have

I have a couple of female friends who are cops, and they have offered! But I would like to do it with someone I don't know, in a creative scenario - there are lots of really hot lesbian cops in London... I guess I would need to have met her at least once (probably in a lesbian bar/club.)

I love your fantasy of being pulled over for speeding! Well, you know, fantasy can become reality in a flash!

I have had sex with a policewoman, she wasn't wearing her uniform at the time though! She was actually my first Lesbian lover. Probably why I now get the hots for Sarah Lancashire in 'Happy Valley' even though that is not real it kinda brings back memories....

Ha, ha, ha!!! But did you ever ask her to wear her uniform? (I wouldn't be able to resist!)

Wow Aphrodite21 you sure have a fascinating life. I'm in awe

Ya, me too, I think if Aphrodite21 bottled whatever it is about her that attracts so many women to her she would make a fortune on this site alone....

This string is making me realize that I need to think of more things to do... (My life thus far has been quite sexually adventurous, so I have already done alot of the above.)

For now, I would really like to:

1) Have sex with a particular woman at work in a cubicle in the ladies, after hours. (She's a young bi-virgin...)

2) Have sex with a stewardess in the First Class cabin of Virgin Atlantic, while on a business trip. (I have had sex with a Virgin (ha, ha!) stewardess before (in fact, two at one time), but not on the plane. Those Virgin stewardesses have wild parties in-between flights!)

3) Have sex with a hot female cop while wearing a police uniform. (I really don't know why, but I just feel compelled to do this!)

4) Have sex with a hot female curator (of which there are many) in the Victoria and Albert Museum. (I have had sex with women in museums in NYC and Paris, but never in London. Plus, this one is Victorian, and its matron/patron were Queen V and Prince A themselves - and, despite their formal reputations, they were both rather kinky, so they would approve.)

I can wear a police uniform and you can come to Greece and have sex in a museum here, we have plenty of those!!;) :P hahaha