whovian69

Sexual Bucket List - What's On Yours?

222 posts in this topic

Wow. I am so vanilla it is unbelievable!

I just want a woman, catches me off guard, preferably red head, to look me deep in the eyes. I am powerless. She then kisses me soft and tenderly and I melt and know I'm hers.

Ya, me too, I think if Aphrodite21 bottled whatever it is about her that attracts so many women to her she would make a fortune on this site alone....

Ha, ha! It's no secret - I just started early in life, and have carried on ever since! (Practice makes perfect - and that applies to attracting women too.) Most lesbians I know have been with LOTS of women, and tend to be very sexually adventurous, often kinky and just plain FUN! Plus, generally, I tend to associate with very naughty likeminded women (as you may have guessed, I am not conservative in any way), and it's really easy to spot likeminded individuals (a certain kind of eye contact and mischievous or dirty smile usually does the trick). I can usually spot a woman who is up for it in a hotel lobby, and in fact, have followed through on that a few times, and have also been on the receiving end of lobby cruising. (Let's face it, heterosexuals do it all the time, so why shouldn't we?) Having said all of that, I have always been VERY selective, and have turned down lots of offers - I have to find the woman attractive and feel a connection or pull of some kind to be interested.

To be honest, I am actually bisexual and have had a number of relationships with boys/men, from the age of 14 through to about 30, but then, once I finally realized that I definitely preferred women to men, and also never fell in love with men, I decided to stop seeing them. (I almost started up again a few years ago, but then met a woman who kept me very busy.) So, I guess I'm a bit different from many women on this site, who are just coming out (I'm certainly not shy!), but I have noticed that there are others like me here too, including quite a few women who identify as lesbians, but are here to commune with other likeminded women.

@myladylove - Perhaps I should write a lesbian-love manual instead!

I can wear a police uniform and you can come to Greece and have sex in a museum here, we have plenty of those!! ;) :P hahaha

Thank you, kairi, but she must be a real policewoman - it's not just about the uniform! But I haven't ever done a Greek museum, so I might take you up on that... :wink: Also, what about archaeological sites, like the Parthenon?

I just want a woman, catches me off guard, preferably red head, to look me deep in the eyes. I am powerless. She then kisses me soft and tenderly and I melt and know I'm hers.

@Shende - Ah, how lovely to be vanilla... Just think of all the experiences that await you! I think your desire for the red-headed woman is pretty hot!

@Shende - Ah, how lovely to be vanilla... Just think of all the experiences that await you! I think your desire for the red-headed woman is pretty hot!

The way I am at the moment anything in a skirt gets me going! But my god my knees go with red heads!

The way I am at the moment anything in a skirt gets me going! But my god my knees go with red heads!

I agree with you especially if they are Elle Alexandra!! :girlwacko:

Mmm... I like redheads too! And there are lots in the UK, so you should be able to land one (or two, three...).

Thank you, kairi, but she must be a real policewoman - it's not just about the uniform! But I haven't ever done a Greek museum, so I might take you up on that... :wink: Also, what about archaeological sites, like the Parthenon?

Too bad look at how cute my pussy ehh i mean kitty is with police outfit!Pfff the Parthenon!many tourists go there,we have plenty other places like Vergina or Dion better than Parthenon

I agree with you especially if they are Elle Alexandra!! :girlwacko:

Oh God yes!

Mmm... I like redheads too! And there are lots in the UK, so you should be able to land one (or two, three...).

Yes I'm a quivering mess most of the time!

Ha, ha! It's no secret - I just started early in life, and have carried on ever since! (Practice makes perfect - and that applies to attracting women too.) Most lesbians I know have been with LOTS of women, and tend to be very sexually adventurous, often kinky and just plain FUN! Plus, generally, I tend to associate with very naughty likeminded women (as you may have guessed, I am not conservative in any way), and it's really easy to spot likeminded individuals (a certain kind of eye contact and mischievous or dirty smile usually does the trick). I can usually spot a woman who is up for it in a hotel lobby, and in fact, have followed through on that a few times, and have also been on the receiving end of lobby cruising. (Let's face it, heterosexuals do it all the time, so why shouldn't we?) Having said all of that, I have always been VERY selective, and have turned down lots of offers - I have to find the woman attractive and feel a connection or pull of some kind to be interested.

To be honest, I am actually bisexual and have had a number of relationships with boys/men, from the age of 14 through to about 30, but then, once I finally realized that I definitely preferred women to men, and also never fell in love with men, I decided to stop seeing them. (I almost started up again a few years ago, but then met a woman who kept me very busy.) So, I guess I'm a bit different from many women on this site, who are just coming out (I'm certainly not shy!), but I have noticed that there are others like me here too, including quite a few women who identify as lesbians, but are here to commune with other likeminded women.

@myladylove - Perhaps I should write a lesbian-love manual instead!

Or give "Lesbian Lessons"' I might just enrol myself, bit rusty these days...ha ha. I admire you for knowing and being who you are.

Too bad look at how cute my pussy ehh i mean kitty is with police outfit!Pfff the Parthenon!many tourists go there,we have plenty other places like Vergina or Dion better than Parthenon

Hmmm...@kairi, I can see you are very naughty indeed! I love your suggestions for alternative archaeological sites, off the beaten path... I think the ancients would approve, for sure!

Or give "Lesbian Lessons"' I might just enrol myself, bit rusty these days...ha ha. I admire you for knowing and being who you are.

@myladylove - It's funny you should say that - A few years back, I did mentor some younger women who asked me how to go about picking up women in and bars/clubs. (They were clueless and very horny!) That definitely qualified as 'Lesbian Lessons'! Years ago (in the 1980s), I worked in various music clubs as a promoter (booking bands/acts; managing events), and spent most of my time working at night in those venues (it was a nocturnal existence). As the result, I learned alot about how to cruise and pick up women in a darkly lit place... (I hardly ever saw the light of day, so it was a matter of survival!)

Thank you for the lovely compliment.

Ya Im pretty vanilla too in that my bucket list was quite short and it's more or less done. It consisted of..

A threesome with two women and one man..Done.

Sex with a Lesbian..Done.

A more long term relationship with a Lesbian..Done, well not quite in that it didn't last as long as I would have liked it to, but been there.

So now I can grow old in peace with a little contended smile on my face from time to time. :-)

Ya Im pretty vanilla too in that my bucket list was quite short and it's more or less done. It consisted of..

A threesome with two women and one man..Done.

Sex with a Lesbian..Done.

A more long term relationship with a Lesbian..Done, well not quite in that it didn't last as long as I would have liked it to, but been there.

So now I can grow old in peace with a little contended smile on my face from time to time. :-)

Wow. I'm impressed you've them all ticked off. Doubt I'll ever get mine done!

Wow. I'm impressed you've them all ticked off. Doubt I'll ever get mine done!

@Shende - I hope you won't mind me saying this, but you won't if you keep on thinking that way! Try to be more positive! There are alot more bi and lesbian women out there than you think. And you know what they say, 'Women are like pasta - they're only straight until they're hot and wet.' (A bit crude, but true.)

@Shende - I hope you won't mind me saying this, but you won't if you keep on thinking that way! Try to be more positive! There are alot more bi and lesbian women out there than you think. And you know what they say, 'Women are like pasta - they're only straight until they're hot and wet.' (A bit crude, but true.)

I love the pasta quote! You're of course correct. I am feeling more positive after finding you all, I am having a great time! I'll get to wherever I need to be, there's no rush. Thank you for the support x

I love the pasta quote! You're of course correct. I am feeling more positive after finding you all, I am having a great time! I'll get to wherever I need to be, there's no rush. Thank you for the support x

I'm glad you like the pasta analogy - I'm Italian, so for me everything relates to food in one way or another!

We're rooting for you!

I love love this quote!!

In Shenade's defence, it takes more than positivity to knock things off the old bucket list. There seems to be quite a few bi/curious women on this site (including myself) who aren't in the position to experience that side of ourselves due to commitments in other parts of our lives. So instead we bitch and whine and live vicariously through women such as yourself Aphrodite21. I think you've become my role model lol

I love love this quote!!��

In Shenade's defence, it takes more than positivity to knock things off the old bucket list. There seems to be quite a few bi/curious women on this site (including myself) who aren't in the position to experience that side of ourselves due to commitments in other parts of our lives. So instead we bitch and whine and live vicariously through women such as yourself Aphrodite21. I think you've become my role model lol

Oh, no, ladies - I didn't mean to criticize at all, just to be supportive and encouraging. Sure, I know it does take more than positivity (and I didn't say that was all), but I just meant that believing that you will never experience sex/love with any/more women probably means that you won't, because it will become a self-fulfilling prophecy, and you won't really try, or will just give up altogether - and that would be a terrible shame. (I know a couple of older ladies, one who is 80 and the other who is about to turn 100, who have lots of regrets in this area. They always tell me that they wish they had lived a bit later in time, after society had become more liberal.)

I'm not sure I would agree that women with family commitments, etc, are not in a position to sexually engage with women - it's a choice. I know some women who have made that choice at the expense of their marriage to their husband, but in the end, they have all been happy with the results, and only wish they had done it sooner. Of course, that choice would not be right for everyone, but it is there for you to consider nonetheless, and the fact that you have all taken the step to join this site is very positive in itself.

When I was young, there was no internet, and the only way to meet likeminded women was chance encounters, personals, or actually moving to a major city where there was a gay community - and that's what I ended up doing, after living in a socially conservative town, where my BFF and I were in the closet, and both going to an even more conservative college, where we carried on being in the closet. So, I do understand how that can be.

I never thought my bad behaviour would lead to becoming anyone's role model (lol!)

Edited by Aphrodite21

Still did not get if the bucket list means what we already did or what we would love to do?

Also @ Cute&Curios - Thanks for your candour. I'm sure you realize that I really love women (not just sexually), and it's a real privilege getting to know all of you, and hearing your take on things. I've alway been more on the lesbian side of bisexuality, so realized pretty early on that it wouldn't be a good idea to marry a man, but I know that most women on this site are the other way around, so have very different lives from mine.

I find your side of things as interesting as you find mine. (Please do tell me if I'm sharing too much!)

Edited by Aphrodite21

Ha ha ha ha ROFLMBO you are awful.....

Still did not get if the bucket list means what we already did or what we would love to do?

The latter... ;)