Curious15

Who Wants To Get New Piercings?

27 posts in this topic

I want to get by belly button pierced. Is that sexy? For some reason I think it is. I also want to get my nose pierced. What do you ladies think? Anyone else thinking about getting new piercings?

I had to take my navel piercing out when I got pregnant, I can't get anymore piercings until I stop breastfeeding, but when I do I'll get it re-pierced with a BCR, the way I used to have it. I much prefer that style to the dangling feminine banana bars that most women choose. I also have my nose pierced (among others). I have a ring in ATM, but when I go back to work I'll swap to a discrete stud. I love piercings.

I had to take my navel piercing out when I got pregnant, I can't get anymore piercings until I stop breastfeeding, but when I do I'll get it re-pierced with a BCR, the way I used to have it. I much prefer that style to the dangling feminine banana bars that most women choose. I also have my nose pierced (among others). I have a ring in ATM, but when I go back to work I'll swap to a discrete stud. I love piercings.

I don't think I will ever be brave enough to get a navel piercing, but it sounds sexy. If I do get my nose pierced, I would get a stud. My sister has here nipples pierced and her tongue. I thought about getting my tongue pierced, but idk. I only have my ears pierced (too boring!). I need to get something else.

I am interested in getting both nipples and belly button. Currently have many in ears only. Suggestions? Goal is to connect a light gauge chains from nipple to nipple.

I want to get by belly button pierced. Is that sexy? For some reason I think it is. I also want to get my nose pierced. What do you ladies think? Anyone else thinking about getting new piercings?

IMO navel piercings are sexy ;-) I say go for it!

I currently have my ears, nipples, naval, tongue, and clitoral hood pierced. I totally want to get a new piercing ... thinking of getting my nose pierced in the very near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had belly took out b4 kids, I enjoyed it. Was able to play with different types of rings/bars. I highly recommend an HCH! Discrete... And totally worth it!

I am interested in getting both nipples and belly button. Currently have many in ears only. Suggestions? Goal is to connect a light gauge chains from nipple to nipple.

Wow definitely get the light gauge chains from nipple to nipple. That's hot!

I currently have my ears, nipples, naval, tongue, and clitoral hood pierced. I totally want to get a new piercing ... thinking of getting my nose pierced in the very near future.

I just don't think I can handle the pain if I got a navel piercing. How painful is it? I agree, it is sexy!

What kind of nose piercing are you thinking about getting?

Satehen, thank you for the article. Very helpful! So going to do it :)

Not necessarily a new piercing but I want to get my HCH redone. I had to remove it 5 years ago due to surgery and didn't bother to put it back in while I was recovering. I miss it a lot and it was sexy and fun to play with. Was a helluva conversation starter too leading to my first sexual experience with a woman.

Anyone have experience getting a hood piercing redone? I've got minimal scarring where the original hole was.

Edited by Playful

Anyone have experience getting an Hood piercing redone? I've got minimal scarring where the original hole was.

haven't had it redone, but had a second done and no issues, I let my veritcal close and then had the 2 horizontals. I like those better. And agree a fantastic shock and conversation starter....

Piercings are super sexy to me and it doesn't matter where they are. Nose studs are cute if the stud/ring is a size that suits your face. Navel piercings are hot but can migrate since they are essentially surface piercings and if you get pregnant, the scar can look horrid. Have 14 piercings myself and planning to get more when I can afford them. *sigh*

haven't had it redone, but had a second done and no issues, I let my veritcal close and then had the 2 horizontals. I like those better. And agree a fantastic shock and conversation starter....

Thanks for the perspective. When I had decided I wanted a hood piercing I was set on a VCH since the bar rests on the clit and can stimulate through everyday activity. When I had my appointment and the piercer assessed my anatomy she said I was better suited for an HCH. I wasn't disappointed with her recommendation at all, the balk on the CBR would hit it depending on my walk or crossing my legs and provided quite a welcome surprise.

I need to mKe that appointment and get it done again.

Thanks

Edited by Playful

I found the VCH too distracting, so I got rid of it. The HCH is awesome on its own or with someone to enjoy it ;)

I found the VCH too distracting, so I got rid of it. The HCH is awesome on its own or with someone to enjoy it ;)

Can only speak to the HCH but I agree wholeheartedly. Piercings came up during dinner with good friends and I divulged that I had a "naughty" piercing. We finished dinner and ended up back at those house and she continued to inquire about it...did it hurt, how long before resuming sex, etc. I finally asked her if she wanted to see it. She and I went to her bedroom, I dropped my pants and thong and sat back on her bed. She got down there and was staring at it. Asked if it hurt when I moved it and I told her she could touch it if she wanted to. She tugged it lightly and flicked the ring a bit and that was that.

Next time we got together we had our first sexual experience and she loved playing with my ring.

I really have to make that appointment. :)

Can only speak to the HCH but I agree wholeheartedly. Piercings came up during dinner with good friends and I divulged that I had a "naughty" piercing. We finished dinner and ended up back at those house and she continued to inquire about it...did it hurt, how long before resuming sex, etc. I finally asked her if she wanted to see it. She and I went to her bedroom, I dropped my pants and thong and sat back on her bed. She got down there and was staring at it. Asked if it hurt when I moved it and I told her she could touch it if she wanted to. She tugged it lightly and flicked the ring a bit and that was that.

Next time we got together we had our first sexual experience and she loved playing with my ring.

I really have to make that appointment. :)

Damn....that's hot

Damn....that's hot

Had no idea what I was doing, just went with the moment. It was very sexy to be vulnerable and exposed like that with her inches away and our husbands 1 floor away. Kind of feeds into some of my kinks, too.

I'm so freaking boring.

I'm considering getting another ear piercing so that maybe people will stop thinking I'm totally conservative.

I actually did consider a VCH. Then I looked at pictures of it, and decided I really didn't find it the least bit attractive. It wasn't at all what I'd imagined. Though I'm sure plenty of fun.

I want to get my nose pierced and another cartilage piercing. My husband wants me to get my tongue pierced, but I'm a scaredy cat.

I've always wanted my nose done, but I think it's too wide to be cute, so I chicken out every time. I'd love to get more in my ear,I have two in each lobe and one helix/cartilidge piercing in my left. I'd like to get my tragus and inner conch done, and then maybe another helix or two.

I want to get a vertical one . I did see pictures of the hch I think it is called but that didn't turn me on. 

I love piercings!!! I have ten... nipple,nose, and 8 in ears. I want tragus and scaffold. I want lip. Had belly button but after having baby's it's all stretched and gross! I want my other nipple done too!! Xxx

On 09/04/2017 at 1:50 AM, Playful said:

Thanks for the perspective. When I had decided I wanted a hood piercing I was set on a VCH since the bar rests on the clit and can stimulate through everyday activity. When I had my appointment and the piercer assessed my anatomy she said I was better suited for an HCH. I wasn't disappointed with her recommendation at all, the balk on the CBR would hit it depending on my walk or crossing my legs and provided quite a welcome surprise.

I need to mKe that appointment and get it done again.

Thanks

Likewise, to both of you, thank you for sharing your perspective and experiences. I have a few piercings and was considering a VCH...will see what my piercer recommends then :-) 

On 8/28/2016 at 8:13 PM, Azuri said:

Other than ear piercings I don’t have any others.  I have wanted a clitoral hood piercing but haven’t gotten the courage up yet.

what do you ladies think?