Aphrodite21

What Do You Want From A Woman - Sex Or More?

105 posts in this topic

I think to satisfy my curiousity it would initially be just sex. But as I think about how or what would I do in that exchange I'd want someone to be patient with me while still senusal. So I guess I'm curious and confused. I do know that I wouldn't want that person to ever feel used by me and vice versa.

sex sex & more sex, is what i'm looking for, just some girly fun.

ha ha, go girl!

It's so very interesting to see all the different needs/ wants you ladies have.

And it's awesome to be a part of this site where everything can be discussed so openly!

I want it all!!! Great sex & fulfilling committed relationship

To sum it up in a nutshell, what I want from a woman in a sexual relationship is a true friend, with whom I can be my complete self and express myself wholly, both as a woman and as a sexual being. I have a very supportive and loving husband, and I love him dearly, and while we are very intimately close, he and I both realise there is a need and a want in me that he alone just cannot fulfil. So I have embraced this after suppressing it all my life up until 18 or so months ago, and I am looking for someone who can be my friend, will allow me to be her friend, and who will be willing to engage in sexual discovery and intimate bonding.

A lot to ask, I know, and from experience I do know that a woman in my position can be seen as a selfish and maybe cowardly person, I just don't happen to agree. Single women especially seem to view me this way, and in all honesty I can see their point of view, but finding another married or committed woman to have an intimate friendship is sooo hard, unless I am willing to involve my or their husband/partner. This is just a road I am unwilling and uninterested in going down.

Casual encounters are just not really my thing, and I have tried them a couple of times, so I am willing to wait until such a time as I can find my female soulmate to come into my life and share my feelings and emotions and be able to express herself as I do the same. Might never happen, but at least now I am in a better place than I was two years ago, and I have this great site to come to for talking about anything I can't feel free to talk about with anyone else. :)

This is what I'm looking for too. I want a female best friend that I can completely be myself with, and be intimate with. I'm open to being with a married woman, but I wouldn't want to share husbands. We can all be close friends, but I wouldn't want my husband to be with my girlfriend without me.

I'm still not sure how it's all going to work out, this is still so new for me. Hearing all these different perspectives and desires is very interesting, but it also makes me worried that I'm hoping for too much. I also worry that I'm going to find I enjoy a relationship with a woman more.

I assumed when I got married that I wouldn't have to deal with these types of complex feelings anymore, but clearly I was wrong!

I'm definitely looking for a good friend and good sex. I'm very in love with my husband, so I'm not interested in a relationship. I just want to have someone I can be comfortable with in and out of bed!

So if I came out to my husband, I think I would like to casually date a woman, but I don't see that going well as he is very jealous by nature. I want sex with a woman, but I'm somewhat frightened by the emotional connection that would inevitably develop because I am a hopeless romantic at heart. I'm kind of exploring my sexuality at the moment and enjoying flirting with girls here and there and kind of admiring then from afar since I had closed off those feelings for so long. I would shane myself for noticing the beauty of a woman that I saw out in public and now I just accept the fact that I love to watch my co-worker's perfect butt when she walks away from me, or that I feel myself get a little warm when I see a girl in a short skirt and imagine how soft her legs must be. I'm just enjoying how open I'm being with myself at the moment, but I do want to kiss a woman very badly to remember how great it was when I tried it as a teenager.

Friendship, fun, intelligence and take it from there. If sex is on the cards then great.

My top 3 would be. Genuine friendship, honesty and true love. (I'm not asking much). Lol :)

For me the emotional connection would be a deep friendship. I am 100% emotionally invested in my husband as my partner and soul mate and I don't think any other relationship could reach/exceed that.

My sexual experiences with women have all been casual sex encounters and, although sexually satisfying, not quite enough. So I think my perfect situation would be a BFF + sex.

Yes. This.

My only experience in having sex with a woman was with a close friend of nearly 10 years. It was so much fun. We laughed, and completely let loose because of the comfort level already established between us. Even despite the fact that she isn't my type, I really loved that experience with her. She and I don't have an ongoing arrangement, but I'd love to have an ongoing arrangement with someone.

Edited by Ambrosia

I think every situation is different and it depends on what stage in life we are in. While I was married I couldn't be in a relationship with a woman, it would not have been fair to anyone. Now I'm recently divorced and have a new boyfriend I'm into. If I had met the right woman first I'd probably have a new girlfriend, I wasn't looking for either at the time. Sometimes just what you need happens when it's supposed to regardless of what we are looking for.

My top 3 would be. Genuine friendship, honesty and true love. (I'm not asking much). Lol :)

Great answer! :)

I am definitely the kind of person that needs an emotional connection in order to fully enjoy the sexual aspect of the relationship. I think I failed to realize earlier that I thought I was ready to fully commit to someone but it was not the case and ended up dissatisfied with the dynamics I found myself in.

Sure, I've been having sex with both men and women --casual, I mean-- and it's great, but it's no longer fulfilling as much as I'm ready now. So, regarding the original question, I'm looking for more than just sexual pleasure, definitely more :)

Same here. We had friends over for dinner several weeks ago and the discussion got sexual but in a playful way, more joking than anything. It was mostly around busty girls and flat girls (I've got a D cup and she's a small B). She ended up asking to see mine and I agreed only if she reciprocated. On the count of 3 we both lifted our shirts/bras and admired each other's breasts. She touched my nipple and breast and commented on how soft they were. I touched hers and loved the shape and her hard nipples. That's where it began and ended that night but we've spoken a lot since and we'll definitely experiment more. I've been with a woman before, several times but I don't know her level of experience.

Should be fun.

Same here. We had friends over for dinner several weeks ago and the discussion got sexual but in a playful way, more joking than anything. It was mostly around busty girls and flat girls (I've got a D cup and she's a small B). She ended up asking to see mine and I agreed only if she reciprocated. On the count of 3 we both lifted our shirts/bras and admired each other's breasts. She touched my nipple and breast and commented on how soft they were. I touched hers and loved the shape and her hard nipples.

Distance aside, your dinner parties sound fun!

Distance aside, your dinner parties sound fun!

Lol, they're not all like that. But she's cute and we get along well with this couple. She texted me that it was fun and she'd like to "play" with my breasts again. We'll see when we get together again.

Both Sex and emotional connection

To take my time to make sure we both want the same thing rather to be friends or more . I personally want more of course you can't never have to many friends . and I'm not very good at having sex without my personal feeling coming into play so I'm open fore more.:-)

Lol, they're not all like that. But she's cute and we get along well with this couple. She texted me that it was fun and she'd like to "play" with my breasts again. We'll see when we get together again.

You are one lucky lady!

Right now I'm looking for a emotional connection with sex involved. The very good friendship that spills over into sexual contact is the best way I can explain it. . Because I'm fairly new to acknowledging my bisexuality and not out yet I don't feel I'm ready for a full on relationship with a woman. I don't want to be in the closet in a relationship. I don't think it would be fair to my partner, myself and it could take a toll in the relationship.

Friendship and companionship with understanding Lesbian/bi woman/women would be good right now.

8 hours ago, myladylove said:

Friendship and companionship with understanding Lesbian/bi woman/women would be good right now.

Same here, I crave this more than sex. Although I do yearn for some physical intimacy such as cuddling, caressing, kisses, etc. I've been surrounded by men my whole life, and while I love them all to bits, it would be nice to get close to a woman for once. 

Be my friend!  And fuck the hell outta me! :air_kiss: what are friends for? :lol:

Edited by Percy

To have a close connection with someone. I want to be someone 's everything.