Aphrodite21

What Do You Want From A Woman - Sex Or More?

105 posts in this topic

I want both a connection and sex.  Having the connection definitely makes the sex better.  But don't get me wrong, I wouldn't necessarily turn down a tussle between the sheets!

On 8/24/2017 at 0:50 AM, Percy said:

Be my friend!  And fuck the hell outta me! :air_kiss: what are friends for? :lol:

Haha yes! I'm still figuring out what this magic third ingredient is in love that's more than friendship + physicality but for the time being I'm quite happy with the two.

This thread forced me say things to myself that I did not want to.  I love my husband, our family, and I want our relationship. I've been telling myself that a friendship with a woman who truly knows me is enough. I guess in theory it would be. But I want to feel the skin of another woman against mine, and I want to care deeply for her. I won't sacrifice my marriage for it, but that is what I want.

So, I have no female friendships outside of my favorite cousin, because I don't think it would stop there.

If I were to be with a woman, I would want the same things that I would want in a relationship with a man.  Friendship, sex, a strong connection, life building...  Luckily (I guess?) for me, I am not married nor in a relationship so I have all the freedom I want to explore

Honestly I'm new to all this and never had a girlfriend before. Shybi is definitely a good name for me lol.

i know I'm very attracted to woman, I've dabbled here and there. I think I'm looking for that connection first. I don't want to do random hookups.

i guess my ideal situation would be another married woman or someone who understands the business of life you know. A really good friend turned benefits. 

Does anyone actually have that? Does that even exist lol

I want more than sex but the sexual chemistry i have for women make me wanna just do it already... Heading to a sex toy party with an old classmate from high school. Im interested in starting a solid client base to start this new journey of exploration.

On 9/20/2017 at 0:03 PM, Mae145 said:

Honestly I'm new to all this and never had a girlfriend before. Shybi is definitely a good name for me lol.

i know I'm very attracted to woman, I've dabbled here and there. I think I'm looking for that connection first. I don't want to do random hookups.

i guess my ideal situation would be another married woman or someone who understands the business of life you know. A really good friend turned benefits. 

It definitely exists! Some of the married women on the site have written about their experiences dating other married women. If you go to the home page there's a forum specifically for married women. I've never been married so can't help directly, but there are plenty of others willing to give you advice and commiserate. :)

I'm guessing if I had to start anything with a woman it would depend on our connection and what she was looking for 

On 9/3/2016 at 4:30 PM, Aphrodite21 said:

I am curious to know what the women in this forum want from a woman in terms of their bi relationships. Are you looking for casual sexual encounters, an emotional connection too, or a full-blown love affair?

There are quite a few posts where people seem to think that they can control the emotional side of things once they begin to have a sexual relationship with a woman, and I'm sure many of us know that this isn't the case.

Sex with a woman can be an extremely intense and powerful experience (and downright explosive!), very different from sex with a man (even one you are genuinely in love with), so it isn't to be underestimated.

For those of you who are in more than one relationship and/or who are in a relationship with a woman who is involved with someone else, how do you handle jealousy and other emotional complications?

I personally find navigating the emotional landscape of two relationships at once very difficult, and have sometimes felt consumed with jealousy about my lover being with her boyfriend/husband, even though I am with someone else too (I know, it's totally hypocritical, but it's very difficult to control this sort of thing...).

I always thought i just wanted a fuck buddy/fwb/casual encounters, and that emotional connection wasn't necessary.  I was wrong.  I absolutely need an emotional connection, and i have it, though I'm starting to think i might want more.  Not a full blown romance, marriage, life-long commitment sort of thing, but I'm definitely falling for her in some sort of way, and it's a weird place to be. 

I love what we have now.  I wouldn't be mad if we all bought some land and formed a 4-person polyamorous self-sufficient mini commune haha.  But just having her friendship in my life (and her face between my legs :wub:) is such a great feeling. 

I've only been with two women, both very close friends.  I enjoyed the first woman, but i didn't crave her afterward. I felt closer to her after, our friendship became stronger, but felt no draw to be with her again.  I enjoyed the bonding experience (and the orgasm), but the sexual chemistry just wasn't 

The second one, it's overwhelming.  She consumes my thoughts, i crave more of her constantly. I feel such an emotional draw to her.  I wouldn't call it romantic necessarily, but a strong friendship love coupled with an intense sexual desire for her.  

As far as jealousy goes.... I'm married and she will be in about 3 weeks.  I honestly experience what i believe to be compersion (the opposite of jealousy, as it's often described as). Seeing her happy with her fiance overwhelms me with happiness, and really makes me appreciate the wonderful person he is even more.  I can't wait to see them pledge their love to each other and to be involved in the process. 

The only negative emotion i feel is a yearning to experience her alone, with just the two of us.  To carefully and attentively explore her entire body, to passionately discover what gets her off the most. To learn what she needs and to take my time without interruption or distraction. To fall asleep with her, and wake up to her, and tell her how beautiful she is.

He doesn't want us to sleep together without him there.  I hate it, but i can manage. I'm hoping that changes though... he wasn't okay with her being with anyone but him a few years ago, and he's changed his mind since then. I'm hoping i can earn his trust enough for him to reevaluate and renegotiate those boundaries. But if not, I'm still okay with it.  I still get to taste her and make her cum, and it's surprisingly hot having the guys involved. 

A chill friendship, with a tight connection, and some very hot sex! :wink:

What I would say when I first joined shybi and what I would say now are quite different.  I would want a life long friend, with a sexual relationship after we are established as friends and companions..

Hello ladies, I'm the Shy member formerly known as Aprhodite21, and I just want to say how lovely it is to see this thread getting reinvigorated...

I think it's an extremely relevant topic, and I'm always very interested to hear your views on it...including changes in perspective that have occurred over time, through experience...

So please keep those posts coming (no pun intended!), and the conversation rolling...  :):):)

I don't think I've posted on this particular thread before, but I've posted on others that are similar. I'm certain my perspective has changed somewhat over time. 

Simply put, I want more than sex.

But I do believe there is a whole lot of territory between 'just sex' and love. Sex without any sort of emotion or connection has very little appeal to me. I want to feel sex...mind, body, and soul. 

What I want from a woman is an emotional connection...but not love (only because that would complicate my situation). The problem with that, is we don't (or can't) control love. I want to be in a 'secondary' relationship with a woman, while maintaining my marriage as first. I want to feel close to her without being 'in love' with her.....keeping in mind that falling in love is ALWAYS a possibility. I do believe it's possible to love more than one person at once, but I also believe that 'new' love will triumph over 'old' love. That is why I only WANT one love....it's easier.....BUT...life is never easy. For that reason, I am open to anything and everything. 

IF I were single, I would want all the love a woman could give

She is my person.  She gets me through the good, bad and ugly.  She knows just what to say and do to put a smile on my face and a pep in my step.  She is more then just a best friend and a fwb.  She is a soulmate.  She is connected to me emotionally, spiritually and physically.  Our affections and intimacy allow me to be freed and she gets to experience the "real me."  Our chemistry is off the charts and we are almost always in sync.  She is a special love, one that is real and honest and understands the complexity and balance of our "traditional lives" and our "secret life."  She is my lover, my burst of erotic and my pleasure and I am hers.   She is compassionate and always makes me feel safe.   She lets me vulnerable.  She is my fun, my side kick, the music that lifts me up.   She is my girl and she is way more then just sex.  She is the piece to my ultimate happiness.    

So not a straight forward answer, but one that fully describes what I need and want with a woman.  

On 9/24/2017 at 7:55 AM, TBD78 said:

She is my person.  She gets me through the good, bad and ugly.  She knows just what to say and do to put a smile on my face and a pep in my step.  She is more then just a best friend and a fwb.  She is a soulmate.  She is connected to me emotionally, spiritually and physically.  Our affections and intimacy allow me to be freed and she gets to experience the "real me."  Our chemistry is off the charts and we are almost always in sync.  She is a special love, one that is real and honest and understands the complexity and balance of our "traditional lives" and our "secret life."  She is my lover, my burst of erotic and my pleasure and I am hers.   She is compassionate and always makes me feel safe.   She lets me vulnerable.  She is my fun, my side kick, the music that lifts me up.   She is my girl and she is way more then just sex.  She is the piece to my ultimate happiness.    

So not a straight forward answer, but one that fully describes what I need and want with a woman.  

This says it exactly. 

On 9/24/2017 at 4:19 AM, BenedettaC said:

Hello ladies, I'm the Shy member formerly known as Aprhodite21, and I just want to say how lovely it is to see this thread getting reinvigorated...

I think it's an extremely relevant topic, and I'm always very interested to hear your views on it...including changes in perspective that have occurred over time, through experience...

So please keep those posts coming (no pun intended!), and the conversation rolling...  :):):)

Noooo I'm so disappointed. Here I thought there were two crazy hot dominant lesbians with intriguing life stories on the site and now you're telling me there's only one of you? *pouts*

3 minutes ago, ChemFem said:

Noooo I'm so disappointed. Here I thought there were two crazy hot dominant lesbians with intriguing life stories on the site and now you're telling me there's only one of you? *pouts*

lol u funny @ChemFem

Thanks @TBD78

Personally I would love to become friends with someone else who is curious, develop some trust and a connection and then explore each other's sexual needs and desires together if it worked out that way. Easy to find right?! 

On 9/6/2016 at 9:25 PM, FlaGrl08 said:

My only experience with a woman was both an emotional friendship with a deep connection and hot sex. I need both to be satisfied.

I would love, as someone else so eloquently put it, a BFF + sex.

Those are my feelings also. 

I want something deep. Friendship, emotional, and physical. I want long talks about things we enjoy and things that have meaning. Goofy laughs over random corny jokes. Really I just want it all I guess. I don't want random encounters or a fuck buddy. It isn't worth it to me anymore.

13 hours ago, ChemFem said:

Well then...you can just pretend that you didn't read that!  :lips:

An emotional and sexual  connection but with terms we'll both agree and suit us. I have no intention of finding a girlfriend, at least not with the classic meaning. But you never know in this life what happens so I can't say this is what I'll get  

On 9/20/2017 at 3:03 PM, Mae145 said:

I feel the same way.

Well I found me the perfect woman we share tons.. Right here on this site over 5 years ago.. Anything is possible if you look hard enough.. She's more more more... :air_kiss: