San_Sebastian

American Horror Story

10 posts in this topic

I skimmed through some posts, didn't see anything...

Is anyone else stoked for the new season???? Some of the teasers are getting sloppy but....meh. I've recently rewatched Coven and I'm about to rewatch Asylum. I haven't seen Freak Show or Hotel yet, and Murder House really...didn't do it for me. I really love the series but each episode can be SO draining and exhaustive. They're intense sometimes and I don't mean the horror and gore. Just the crap the characters go through can be overwhelming (I keep thinking of Lana in Asylum). The last 2-3 episodes are always a major disappointment to me though....rushed, forced...as if FX is riding their backs to just end it immediately and move on to the next one.

It looks like the new season is somewhere in the midwest? I'm just thinking that from the vast crop fields, farm house, and some other elements. But it wouldn't be the first time the trailers have led us in one direction only to go another.....

I cannot wait til the new season starts! I had such a girl crush on Lady Gaga after last season!!

Love the show. All seasons to be honest. Hotel was good.. and Gaga's character was great. But I did miss the familiar mannerisms and tones of Jessica Lang's characters. Cant wait for the next season. I love to see everyone metamorphosis as each season moves on. Asylum and Coven are my favorite seasons... though I have no idea.. how I could even pick a favorite.. Freak Show was spectacular as well.... they have all been so good. When does the new season start?

I found it...and started watching season 6 Roanoke. Thanks, ladies.

I'm a massive fan of AHS.. I also got my girlfriend into it after Hotel, changed my whole perspective on Gaga. I have to admit though Roanoke was absolutely shocking.. I haven't even finished it because it annoyed me so much. The story was ridiculous I was just so disappointed. I really hope they pull it back this year with season 7.

I'm a massive fan of AHS.. I also got my girlfriend into it after Hotel, changed my whole perspective on Gaga. I have to admit though Roanoke was absolutely shocking.. I haven't even finished it because it annoyed me so much. The story was ridiculous I was just so disappointed. I really hope they pull it back this year with season 7.

Agreed. I like that they took a bit of a different turn ,but not the best direction. I enjoyed Freak Show and Coven.. Oh and Asylum.. better. And Jessica Lang is missed.

Ive always liked GaGa.. so it was a perfect fit and a treat to see mama monster in Hotel and Roanoke

Regardless of the plot.. Ill likely watch season 7 happily.

Edited by naturally_lovely

Agreed. I like that they took a bit of a different turn ,but not the best direction. I enjoyed Freak Show and Coven.. Oh and Asylum.. better. And Jessica Lang is missed.

Ive always liked GaGa.. so it was a perfect fit and a treat to see mama monster in Hotel and Roanoke

Regardless of the plot.. Ill likely watch season 7 happily.

I love Jessica Lang... I have the weirdest crush on her.

I absolutely love American Horror Story.  Season 2 was my favorite.

On 2/10/2017 at 9:53 PM, Chelsey20 said:

I love Jessica Lang... I have the weirdest crush on her.

Jessica Lang is so good on that show.