Malificent

Plastic Surgury: What's Your Views

10 posts in this topic

Hi there! Me again. Plastic surgury has become a 'thing' noawadays with somany procedures to choose from. Silicone inplants, labiaplasta, tummy tuck, liposuction, ect. Then there's modifications.

It looks great afterwords but thers so much pain to endure, risks, and it costs a lively bunch!

I was thinking myself of the labiaplasta, but you know what u decided I like my pussy the way it is. Let's hear what's your views, have u consideered it, would you or even if u won't don't be afraid to say. Also if you have gotten anything done, pls share your experiances.thanks

Personally, I think woman are sexy just the way we are

I wouldn't personally go under the knife, but I can understand its appeal. I am a nurse, so I am all too familiar with the risks that come with surgery, scars, anesthesia, etc. I think between that and the cost, I will stay away from any kind of cosmetic surgery.

One thing to consider, too, is nerve damage. Any time you mess with your anatomy, nerves are severed. Even if all that's happening is injections, the nerves can be damaged, pressure is put on them, tension, etc, and that can cause permanent pain or loss of sensation. Not to mention when you go under the knife. For example, I had a c-section 8 years ago, and I still have very little feeling between my belly button and my incision. No way would I want that on my boobs or my labia!!

i always say grow old gracefully, unless i had a massive nose lol

I personally would not go under the knife for cosmetic reasons. If it was to make life more live-able(as in a physical limitation or what-not) in this body, then yes, I can see why someone would go under the knife.

Beauty runs deep inside, and the more we see and realize this internally, the more that beauty can shine through externally.

I think plastic surgery is scary. In every way during and afterwards there is alot of risk. I personally wouldn't for that reason, but if there was no risk or anything that could go wrong i would deff get my boobs done and shrink my butt lol.

Most days I don't want it, but some days I do. I kinda struggle with a distorted self image and I notice things I don't like. If it makes you happy and feel more comfortable in your body I say go for it.

I don't have any plans for it now. I don't know if that would ever change. I think as long as someone is doing it for themselves why should I care.

A no-no for me.

1. I am terrified to have to go through any surgery if there was a medical reason for it (because of all the related-risks) so I would not take a risk that is beauty related.

2. I do want to grow old naturally and see my wrinkles appear, my body thicken, my hair turn white, etc. I want to keep loving it, liking it, offering it as it is. Each new change is also a story of a part of my life.

Crow's feet may mean you laughed a lot,

A tummy that you keep eating and drinking and love life that way,

etc.

We do become our own caricature but that's fun in a way :-) - and I feel serene about it.

3. I don't want to modify my genetic heritage w its good and its bad. I feel it's the way to remain connected to my ancestors, for the better and the worse - like the ring of a long chain of people who made it through the centuries, wars, epidemics, dirt (like when women gave birth and doctors had not washed their hands, starvation, etc. so I could come to life.

I want to remain who I am! :-)

A no-no for me.

1. I am terrified to have to go through any surgery if there was a medical reason for it (because of all the related-risks) so I would not take a risk that is beauty related.

2. I do want to grow old naturally and see my wrinkles appear, my body thicken, my hair turn white, etc. I want to keep loving it, liking it, offering it as it is. Each new change is also a story of a part of my life.

Crow's feet may mean you laughed a lot,

A tummy that you keep eating and drinking and love life that way,

etc.

We do become our own caricature but that's fun in a way :-) - and I feel serene about it.

3. I don't want to modify my genetic heritage w its good and its bad. I feel it's the way to remain connected to my ancestors, for the better and the worse - like the ring of a long chain of people who made it through the centuries, wars, epidemics, dirt (like when women gave birth and doctors had not washed their hands, starvation, etc. so I could come to life.

I want to remain who I am! :-)

:sungum: :good: